Nov 2010: Advise to the new Republican Majority

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Congratulations!

Even if Obama "caught" bin Laden (hard to catch a guys whose been dead for 7 years) and fed his guts to his idiot henchman Joe Biden on live TV, Republicans will have won 60 seats in the House and 4 Senate seats. More likely, Republican will have won 100+ house seats and every Senate race.

Now that we're back in the majority here are 4 pieces of advise that you ignore at your peril:

1. Don't repeat Newt's Folly: Even if he wasn't born here, the President of the USA is never irrelevant! You can't pass any legislation without his signature! Do not forget this!!!

2. You MUST draft legislation that restores our freedoms. This is why you got elected! You must prepare the legislation and show Obama as the one and only obstacle to restoring our freedom and prosperity.

3. Don't repeal ObamaCare. Rather, propose legislation that makes it irrelevant! Use the Whole Foods Plan as a base and show the people you want to give them their choice back. Let insurers insure across state lines, bring back Health Savings Accounts call it "reform" You have to learn to sell like a Neo-Marxist! (We're not repealing ObamaCare, we're just fixing it until it's dead)

4. By this time, NY and CA will probably be bankrupt from the new ObamaCare mandates so Obama, even if he decides he's not totally bored with the Presidency and wants to give the it another shot, will lose in a landslide that will make Mondale in 84 look good. Remind people prosperity begins when Obama is back home! I'll add the "...back home -- in Kenya" while you guys stay respectable.

Again, Congratulations!

Last edited:
My advice to the mythical Republican majority is:

Don't try to ram anything through without Democratic support or we liberals will put on funny hats, and run around in front of the cameras calling it TYRANNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shouldn't this be posted on the "Fantasy" Board???

Don't try to ram anything through without Democratic support or we liberals will put on funny hats, and run around in front of the cameras calling it TYRANNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Try actually reading the posts you respond to

Try actually fucking yourself, and we'll both feel better.

Try actually fucking yourself, and we'll both feel better.

Son, bitter and frustrated clutching your "Audacity of Hope" and looking for the nearest coffee Party is no way to go through life.

100+ seats?

Dude, they'll take the House at least, but to have 60 Senate seats, c'mon, man!

The best they can do is get back to a 51-49 D Majority just like it was when the GOP lost the Senate in 2007. Or if you really want to get hopeful, have a 50-50 tie.

Congratulations!

Even if Obama "caught" bin Laden (hard to catch a guys whose been dead for 7 years) and fed his guts to his idiot henchman Joe Biden on live TV, Republicans will have won 60 seats in the House and 4 Senate seats. More likely, Republican will have won 100+ house seats and every Senate race.

Now that we're back in the majority here are 4 pieces of advise that you ignore at your peril:

1. Don't repeat Newt's Folly: Even if he wasn't born here, the President of the USA is never irrelevant! You can't pass any legislation without his signature! Do not forget this!!!

2. You MUST draft legislation that restores our freedoms. This is why you got elected! You must prepare the legislation and show Obama as the one and only obstacle to restoring our freedom and prosperity.

3. Don't repeal ObamaCare. Rather, propose legislation that makes it irrelevant! Use the Whole Foods Plan as a base and show the people you want to give them their choice back. Let insurers insure across state lines, bring back Health Savings Accounts call it "reform" You have to learn to sell like a Neo-Marxist! (We're not repealing ObamaCare, we're just fixing it until it's dead)

4. By this time, NY and CA will probably be bankrupt from the new ObamaCare mandates so Obama, even if he decides he's not totally bored with the Presidency and wants to give the it another shot, will lose in a landslide that will make Mondale in 84 look good. Remind people prosperity begins when Obama is back home! I'll add the "...back home -- in Kenya" while you guys stay respectable.

Again, Congratulations!

You lost your freedom? Apparently not the one that lets you still be stupid.

Congratulations!

Again, Congratulations!

You lost your freedom? Apparently not the one that lets you still be stupid.

Obama get funding for his Waffen SS and Dingell talks about "controlling the people" not hard to connect the dots.

Oh, was Rev Wright a corpsman?

Well Cheney endorsed Grayson, Rand Paul is a nut, I am not sure if a third republican is running in the primary or not. And frank tipped the scales.

Dem this year for me.
Such a good representative for you party Frank :beer:

Well Cheney endorsed Grayson, Rand Paul is a nut, I am not sure if a third republican is running in the primary or not. And frank tipped the scales.

Dem this year for me.
Such a good representative for you party Frank :beer:

I have the best party

rio%20carnival%2099%20percent%20naked.jpg

HTe GOP showed a spark of life when Obamacare passed without a single GOP vote in either House or Senate. I have never seen that kind of unanimity in the party. If they will seize the notion of restoring freedom and dismantling the Obamastate they will win big. Hell, if they can avoid being convicted of cannibalism they will win. Congress' approval rating is heading to single digits. That has to come out somewhere.

HTe GOP showed a spark of life when Obamacare passed without a single GOP vote in either House or Senate. I have never seen that kind of unanimity in the party. If they will seize the notion of restoring freedom and dismantling the Obamastate they will win big. Hell, if they can avoid being convicted of cannibalism they will win. Congress' approval rating is heading to single digits. That has to come out somewhere.

The GOP has maneuvered itself into a box. Any attempt to stray from the confines of the box are quickly and harshly rebuked by Fox News and Ole Rush. The tea party is quickly assembled to keep them in their place.

Come November.....they will have to answer for "What have you done for me lately?"

Congratulations!

Again, Congratulations!

Wow, you're not joking, are you...

You really are a birther.

Makes you an even bigger nimrod than I thought.

:lol::cuckoo::lol:

Forum List

Back