Noticing the Trend of the left desperately trying to keep the focus on Trump.

Yeah, the people, not corporations, are still waiting on Trump's tax cut he promised.

September 12 2019
President Trump told Republican lawmakers Thursday that "sometime this year," he will announce a "substantial tax cut for middle-income folks who work so hard."

"We are working on a tax cut for the middle-income people that is going to be very, very inspirational," the president told House Republicans at their annual retreat in Baltimore. "It's going to be something that -- I think it's what everyone's really looking for."
www.foxnews.com › politics › trump-addresses

Now, Trumpsters want Biden to deliver in 4 months, what their dear leader couldn't in 15?

always-S.jpg

The truth about Trump's tax cuts by the numbers, not by Biden: Andy Puzder

Andy Puzder​

November 1, 2020·5 min read​

Let’s look at the TCJA’s impact on the top one percent of taxpayers. In 2018, 1.6 million taxpayers reported earning $500,000 or more. While the amount all taxpayers owed the IRS in 2018 declined by $64 billion, the amount these high earners owed increased by $16 billion.

Their share of the tax burden also increased. They accounted for 22 percent of total income in 2018 (a 0.5 percentage point increase over 2017) but their share of total income taxes rose to 40 percent (a 2.3 percentage point increase).

BIDEN TAX HIKE WOULD ACCELERATE EXODUS FROM HIGH-TAX STATES, EXPERTS PREDICT

By the way, you read that right. About 1.6 million, or one percent of all taxpayers, bore 40 percent of the income tax burden due to the federal government.

So, as a result of the TCJA, high earners paid more taxes to the government, while everyone else paid less. They also paid a larger percentage of all taxes, while everyone else paid a smaller percentage.

[...]

So here are the results of the Trump tax cuts:

--The income tax burden for high earners increased $16 billion to 40 percent of the total owed.

--The income tax burden for middle class earners decreased by $31 billion to 13 percent of the total owed.

--The income tax burden for low wage workers decreased by $4 billion to 1 percent of the total owed.

Doesn’t sound much like a tax cut for the wealthy.

So why does Biden keep saying what he says? To quote Ronald Reagan: “It isn’t so much that liberals are ignorant. It’s just that they know so many things that aren’t so.”

Please, no mealy-mouth whining. If you want to dispute these figures, please show your facts, source, and working link. Your other option, of course, is to admit you are lying, again!
From Andy Puzder?
Trump's secretary of labor?
Yeah, that's legit.

December 24 2017
President Donald Trump joined his family at their "Winter White House" for the holidays Friday night after signing the GOP tax bill into law, and reportedly told wealthy friends dining at Mar-a-Lago, "You all just got a lot richer."

Days before heading away for the holidays, Trump told White House reporters that the tax bill would be "one of the great Christmas gifts to middle-income people." However, Mar-a-Lago's exclusive dinner guests would have paid a $200,000 initiation fee and $14,000 in annual dues to Trump's golf club and resort.
www.newsweek.com › president-donald-trump-rich

So you have a quote from Trump? Aren't you one of the people that say he is a liar? So how do you know he was telling the truth in that statement? Like Gramps said, let's see facts and numbers, you have any of those?
That is Trump's quote, moron.
Hence the quotation marks.

Yeah, the people, not corporations, are still waiting on Trump's tax cut he promised.

September 12 2019
President Trump told Republican lawmakers Thursday that "sometime this year," he will announce a "substantial tax cut for middle-income folks who work so hard."

"We are working on a tax cut for the middle-income people that is going to be very, very inspirational," the president told House Republicans at their annual retreat in Baltimore. "It's going to be something that -- I think it's what everyone's really looking for."
www.foxnews.com › politics › trump-addresses

Now, Trumpsters want Biden to deliver in 4 months, what their dear leader couldn't in 15?

always-S.jpg

The truth about Trump's tax cuts by the numbers, not by Biden: Andy Puzder

Andy Puzder​

November 1, 2020·5 min read​

Let’s look at the TCJA’s impact on the top one percent of taxpayers. In 2018, 1.6 million taxpayers reported earning $500,000 or more. While the amount all taxpayers owed the IRS in 2018 declined by $64 billion, the amount these high earners owed increased by $16 billion.

Their share of the tax burden also increased. They accounted for 22 percent of total income in 2018 (a 0.5 percentage point increase over 2017) but their share of total income taxes rose to 40 percent (a 2.3 percentage point increase).

BIDEN TAX HIKE WOULD ACCELERATE EXODUS FROM HIGH-TAX STATES, EXPERTS PREDICT

By the way, you read that right. About 1.6 million, or one percent of all taxpayers, bore 40 percent of the income tax burden due to the federal government.

So, as a result of the TCJA, high earners paid more taxes to the government, while everyone else paid less. They also paid a larger percentage of all taxes, while everyone else paid a smaller percentage.

[...]

So here are the results of the Trump tax cuts:

--The income tax burden for high earners increased $16 billion to 40 percent of the total owed.

--The income tax burden for middle class earners decreased by $31 billion to 13 percent of the total owed.

--The income tax burden for low wage workers decreased by $4 billion to 1 percent of the total owed.

Doesn’t sound much like a tax cut for the wealthy.

So why does Biden keep saying what he says? To quote Ronald Reagan: “It isn’t so much that liberals are ignorant. It’s just that they know so many things that aren’t so.”

Please, no mealy-mouth whining. If you want to dispute these figures, please show your facts, source, and working link. Your other option, of course, is to admit you are lying, again!
From Andy Puzder?
Trump's secretary of labor?
Yeah, that's legit.

December 24 2017
President Donald Trump joined his family at their "Winter White House" for the holidays Friday night after signing the GOP tax bill into law, and reportedly told wealthy friends dining at Mar-a-Lago, "You all just got a lot richer."

Days before heading away for the holidays, Trump told White House reporters that the tax bill would be "one of the great Christmas gifts to middle-income people." However, Mar-a-Lago's exclusive dinner guests would have paid a $200,000 initiation fee and $14,000 in annual dues to Trump's golf club and resort.

List-M.jpg

Which of the figures presented in the article are wrong and what are the correct figures along with your source and working link?
Google is your friend.
thehill.com › homenews › administration
www.nydailynews.com › news › politics
nypost.com › 2017/12/24 › trump-tells-mar-a-lago
www.youtube.com › watch

You will continue on about Trump long after he dies, just like with Reagan. Hell, we still hear but, but, but Reagan!
Well sure, Reaganomics was an utter failure and is chiefly responsible for our embarrassing inequity and embarrassingly low tax revenues. The myths to the contrary embody the only discernible GOP policy platform remaining.

Did you enjoy the Matt Gaetz And Marjorie Taylor Greene Trump rally yesterday? Those silly, obsessed leftists just cant quit talking Trump.

You will continue on about Trump long after he dies, just like with Reagan. Hell, we still hear but, but, but Reagan!
Well sure, Reaganomics was an utter failure and is chiefly responsible for our embarrassing inequity and embarrassingly low tax revenues. The myths to the contrary embody the only discernible GOP policy platform remaining.

Did you enjoy the Matt Gaetz And Marjorie Taylor Greene Trump rally yesterday? Those silly, obsessed leftists just cant quit talking Trump.

OmG - I just caught 60 seconds of that.
It was worse than listening to a Nickelback concert on a loop for two straight weeks! :omg:

Without him to galvanize their base the are fractured and many are simply receeding into the woodwork.
Some posters here fall into two categories.

1. They know this and as a result desperately seek any story about Trump.

Or

2. They are just randomly stricken with TDS at odd times. Kind of like how your cat suddenly realizes he needed to be in the other room as it frantically jumps up and runs.

Without Trump to take the focus off their current disasters they are likely doomed to lose in 2022.

That last acknowledgment is the reason I hope Trump does NOT run in 2024.
We have several great possible candidates who won't ignite the left like Trump would.
Left?
Not the left I see genuflecting at trump's knee.
Not the Left I see afraid to speak an unTrumpian word.
Not the left making complete asses of themselves in Arizona.

No, like the guy walking along staring at his phone and walks into a manhole. The left is just pointing and laughing.

I don’t pay attention to Greene or Gaetz, not two people I would support.
Reagan was The most powerful person in history, almost 40 years and the Dems still can’t figure out how to change his policies. Lol!

Reagan was The most powerful person in history, almost 40 years and the Dems still can’t figure out how to change his policies. Lol!
Reagan was the most corrupt US president in history, until the orange, grifter came along.

Without him to galvanize their base the are fractured and many are simply receeding into the woodwork.

Or

2. They are just randomly stricken with TDS at odd times. Kind of like how your cat suddenly realizes he needed to be in the other room as it frantically jumps up and runs.

Without Trump to take the focus off their current disasters they are likely doomed to lose in 2022.

We have several great possible candidates who won't ignite the left like Trump would.
Left?

No, like the guy walking along staring at his phone and walks into a manhole. The left is just pointing and laughing.
We have an entire "major" party absolutely paralyzed by one (1) guy. One profoundly damaged buffoon who is a flamboyant disgrace to this country, willing to destroy the public's faith and trust in our very democracy to soothe his brittle ego.

We have, literally, never seen this before in this country's history. We can only look to world history for any degree of comparison.

So yeah, we're paying pretty fucking close attention to this, and there is no need to apologize for it.

Reagan was the most corrupt US president in history, until the orange, grifter came along.
He was the most powerful man in history, he left office in 1989 and the Dems still haven’t cracked the code on how to reverse his policies. The guy was pure genius or the Dems are the dumbest people in the world, take your pick.

Liar%20gif-Th.gif

Or

Left?

We have an entire "major" party absolutely paralyzed by one (1) guy. One profoundly damaged buffoon who is a flamboyant disgrace to this country, willing to destroy the public's faith and trust in our very democracy to soothe his brittle ego.

We have, literally, never seen this before in this country's history. We can only look to world history for any degree of comparison.

So yeah, we're paying pretty fucking close attention to this, and there is no need to apologize for it.
The Russia Hoax, Cavanaugh, political targets for IRS, a whole lot of garbage by the FBI, sham impeachments and the media cheering all the way. I see plenty of reasons to question our dear leaders that have nothing to do with Trump. Flip flopping Faucci, and the enviro wackos telling us we are going to die every ten years was not exactly helpful. Then there are the cow fart studies. Why would anybody trust any of these clowns?

Or

Left?

Trump has damaged or destroyed every business or person who's ever trusted him.

We're just watching the GOP circle the drain.

Or

Left?

It sure seems that way. But 2016 reminded me not to make any assumptions. If the Dems don't get out the vote in 2022, the GOP could do well and become even more emboldened.

I just don't know why they're so damn willing to voluntarily throw people out and piss others off.

Or

I think Dems are fooling themselves (again) if they think Trump is destroying the Republican party. He's transforming it, from conservatism to populist nationalism.
Left?

It sure seems that way. But 2016 reminded me not to make any assumptions. If the Dems don't get out the vote in 2022, the GOP could do well and become even more emboldened.

I just don't know why they're so damn willing to voluntarily throw people out and piss others off.

Dems would be foolish to ignore Trumpsters again. And so far, they are. All the underlying problems driving right-wing populism are still there - democrats are still deeply invested in "we-know-betterism" and there's even more distrust and paranoia.

Or

Trump/Haley 2024! Bigly!!!

Or

Only because the writing is on the wall less than 4 months in concerning Bi-Dung being the biggest FAIL evah!!

How many Dimwinger pissy pants Trump threads started today? About half a dozen?

Or

I think Dems are fooling themselves (again) if they think Trump is destroying the Republican party. He's transforming it, from conservatism to populist nationalism.
Left?

Dems would be foolish to ignore Trumpsters again. And so far, they are. All the underlying problems driving right-wing populism are still there - democrats are still deeply invested in "we-know-betterism" and there's even more distrust and paranoia.
Well, the Democrats learned nothing in 2016 about what motivates and animates Trumpsters. Or chose not to, maybe.

Forum List

Back