NOTICE: Politicians are not supposed to go into service in order to make themselves wealthy!!!

Wintw

Silver Member
Jul 31, 2016
NOTICE: Politicians are not supposed to go into service in order to make themselves wealthy!!!

Please start the list of names of people who made a fortune because they went into politics. Not that they had it before or after but because of their political endeavors. Remember these people are criminal and need to be called out publicly if not held accountable. I will start with two. VICE President Egor oops! I mean Al-Gore. Second Obama-nation. Your turn! You can even choose corrupt Republicans too! GO!!!!

• Banned
Second answer counts. And first BUT I did mention Obama-nation...:1peleas:

Please start the list of names of people who made a fortune because they went into politics. Not that they had it before or after but because of their political endeavors. Remember these people are criminal and need to be called out publicly if not held accountable. I will start with two. VICE President Egor oops! I mean Al-Gore. Second Obama-nation. Your turn! You can even choose corrupt Republicans too! GO!!!!
Let me guess, you're a tRump supporter.

• Banned
Decrepitus! I support freedom and capitalism!!! Are you scared?! Are you lost and confused? Do you need help?

Donald Trump gave himself and his family a billion dollar tax cut

Decrepitus! I support freedom and capitalism!!! Are you scared?! Are you lost and confused? Do you need help?

Then why are you opposed to people making money?

Where does it say that they are not allowed to get rich?

Harry reid. Multimillionaire from a salary of 200,00 per year. Pretty amazing job. maxine waters, same, pelousi has made over 100 million from her time as a congress critter, The list is long, and populated by politicians from both sides of the aisle. Trump is the ONLY one who has lost money by becoming a politician.

How much does the Trump family have to gain from tax bills?

Still, the New York Times analysis found that Trump’s taxes could be cut by more than $1.1 billion. The elimination of the alternative minimum tax and the lowering of the pass-through tax rate for certain types of business income -- minus tax increases from eliminating many existing deductions -- would leave Trump $42 million better off. (The alternative minimum tax requires that taxpayers with many deductions pay at least a minimum amount of taxes.)

But the biggest benefit would come from changes to the estate tax — $1.1 billion more for Trump — under a full elimination.

The NBC analysis undertaken by Maury Cartine, the partner in charge of tax and business services in the New York City office of the Marcum Group, found net savings of $22.5 million for Trump, primarily from eliminating the alternative minimum tax, plus $1.1 billion from shelving the estate tax.

Harry reid. Multimillionaire from a salary of 200,00 per year. Pretty amazing job. maxine waters, same, pelousi has made over 100 million from her time as a congress critter, The list is long, and populated by politicians from both sides of the aisle. Trump is the ONLY one who has lost money by becoming a politician.
Trump and his family pulled down over $1 billion due to his tax cuts and elimination of the estate tax

I didn't Golfing Gator AND you know that I didn't AND you are obviously being deceitful as I made it very clear what I meant asshole.

Then why are you opposed to people making money?

Where does it say that they are not allowed to get rich?

Trump and his family pulled down over $1 billion due to his tax cuts and elimination of the estate tax

And every other American who owns anything, which leaves you out, did well too. Why do you hate middle class Americans?

And every other American who owns anything, which leaves you out, did well too. Why do you hate middle class Americans?

Of course Trump looks after his own

He signed legislation that would allow Trump and his family a billion dollars
But he does pass on a few hundred thousand dollars....small potatoes

Middle class got shit. Personally, my taxes increased under Trump

Of course Trump looks after his own

He signed legislation that would allow Trump and his family a billion dollars
But he does pass on a few hundred thousand dollars....small potatoes

Middle class got shit. Personally, my taxes increased under Trump

Doubtful, you basement dwellers don't pay taxes.

The Bush aristocracy goes back generations.

Of course they got into businesses too, but obviously their government influence helped them. I don't think they're all sociopaths like democrooks are though.

Barack Hussein Obama - Never worked a day in his life, made 100 MILLION off of POLITICS
Bill & Hillary Clinton - Same as above

How can anyone positively prove that Barry Soetoro did or did not work for the CIA? :dunno:

I haven't heard whether The Big Zero's Purchase of that Global Warming threatened mansion on The Vineyard has closed yet. So maybe all His (somehow magically acquired) millions are fewer than He'd like us to think?

Or is somebody under pressure to preserve the neighborhood?

Forum List

Back