Notice how Cower didn't ask Beicheat about Cheating?...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
And then after the interview they went back to the table and I think it was James Brown who brought it up, the network started playing feild noise and cut away from the table.

Why does the NFL act as if the Cheatriots have not been able to Win a Super Bowl since they caught Cheating?... Prior to that while they were Cheating they Won 3 out of 4 Super Bowls.

There has to be an Asterisk next to them in the History books.

And they can't be the "Greatest" team in History because they were Fined the Largest amount allowed for Cheating.

Great teams don't Cheat.

Motherfuck the Cheatriots and their Inbred fans.

:)

peace...

And then after the interview they went back to the table and I think it was James Brown who brought it up, the network started playing feild noise and cut away from the table.

Why does the NFL act as if the Cheatriots have not been able to Win a Super Bowl since they caught Cheating?... Prior to that while they were Cheating they Won 3 out of 4 Super Bowls.

And they can't be the "Greatest" team in History because they were Fined the Largest amount allowed for Cheating.

Great teams don't Cheat.

peace...

stands up and gives standing ovation.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

Great teams don't Cheat.

peace...

You've got low standards.

Great teams don't Cheat.

peace...

You've got low standards.

Sympathetic to cheaters much?...

peace...

Forum List

Back