'Nothing To See' Mail In Ballot Fraud Monday, 19 October

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015

Bags Full Of Stolen Ballots Found In Seattle Suburb

Sammamish Police are investigating potential mail theft after two garbage bags of mail, which included ballots, were found on the side of the road and several unopened ballots were found in incorrect mail boxes.

The City of Sammamish says USPS delivered about 90% of ballots to Sammamish residents on Thursday. Mail carriers were out delivering Amazon packages early Friday morning when they found two garbage bags of mail on the side of the road. There were several unopened ballots inside the bags of mail.

The City of Sammamish says Sammamish Police were also notified by the postmaster of reports of numerous ballots being stolen and placed in other mailboxes.

Nothing to See Here Memes - Imgflip

We continue to see why the rest of the modern world has outlawed the Mail-In Ballot voting process, the most corrupt system in the world.

Democrats are determined to steal the election...they know that is the only shot Biden has.

Must be a republicans working for the post office is trying to make Tramps dream come true.

"
The City of Sammamish says USPS delivered about 90% of ballots to Sammamish residents on Thursday. Mail carriers were out delivering Amazon packages early Friday morning when they found two garbage bags of mail on the side of the road. There were several unopened ballots inside the bags of mail.
"

Incredible.... The carriers were out delivering Amazon packages.... (strange--I didn't know letter carriers specialized)...and came across garbage bags on the side of the road. And decided to open the garbage bags.

Does that sound like any letter carrier you've ever heard of ?

Again, I think the Lincoln Project took all of the really good smear-meisters from the Republican Party this time around. This story is bullshit.

Must be a republicans working for the post office is trying to make Tramps dream come true.
So far there has been at least a dozen 'Nothing To See Here' cases of obvious Mail-In Ballot election fraud, and the Mail-In Ballot Process - the only reason it is being used - is the Democrats' 'baby'. The potential for fraud perpetrated in this system outlawed by pretty much the rest of the world is EXACTLY why they have pushed for allowing Mail-In Ballots. So please don't try to treat us like 'Jonathon Gruber' snowflakes buy inferring that the massive amounts of election fraud he have seen and continue to see has anything to do with Republican / Trump supporter. Democrats / snowflakes know the only hope China Joe has is for the election to be stolen.

"Veteran Mailman Phil R.E. Quinton Volunteers To Collect All The Mail-In Votes
August 4th, 2020
article-6723-1.jpg

WASHINGTON, D.C.—As part of the Democrat Party's push for mail-in voting in the midst of the coronavirus pandemic, the party has revealed the seasoned veteran mailman who will collect everybody's mail-in votes this November, Phil R.E. Quinton.

A longtime USPS mail carrier, Quinton will be in charge of collecting and tabulating the votes for all the states that opt for mail-in voting.
"Quinton has been a trusted USPS mailman for years, and you can trust him with your votes," said Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi. "Read my lips: Quinton will make sure each and every vote will be counted and counted fairly."
"Thank you for your vote of confidence," Quinton said. "I am good at two things: chewing gum and delivering the votes. And I'm all out of votes. I mean, I'm all out of... gum? Eh, what difference does it make? I'm your guy."
Some people suggested that the mailman was actually a woman in disguise, but these people are obviously hateful bigots and so can be ignored. They also have not been heard from in several hours.
As Quinton began his lengthy mail route to collect early mail-in votes across the country, dozens of yapping dogs turned up dead."

The local news is reporting that this is a case of mail theft in general ... and not politically motivated ... {Cite}
I'm sure they are..... Nothing to see here folks, just bags full of ballots.

Reminds me of the bricks that kept showing up at protest sites over the summer. How convenient.

Piles of Bricks Staged At Protest Sites Across The Country ...
...https://www.bing.com/search?q=palle...8e7ab2a95cf436d6&pglt=43&FORM=ANNTA1&PC=U531#

The local news is reporting that this is a case of mail theft in general ... and not politically motivated ... {Cite}
I'm sure they are..... Nothing to see here folks, just bags full of ballots.
Reminds me of the bricks that kept showing up at protest sites over the summer. How convenient.

Do you have a citation that the bags "were full of ballots" ... only 35 ballots were reported as being found, all unopened ... are you just making up shit or do you honestly believe any Republican could carry Washington State? ...

Don't get me wrong ... I do think these States are rushing to get mail-in voting set up and many are totally blowing it ... postmarks be damned, if the ballot isn't in the county elections office at 8pm election night, they don't get counted ... period ... dumb flickers are making a total mess of things otherwise ...

I'm anticipating that a few States will screw up so bad and not be able to get their results certified by the deadline (not sure when that is) ... and thus their EV's won't get assigned ... potentially leaving both candidates without enough EV's to win outright ... the problem with sending the election to the House will be that these States that screw up their elections won't have any congressmen to send ... and neither candidate will get the required 26 States in the House ...

We'll just have to trust Queen Elizabeth II to decide for us ... the way God intended ...

Do you have a citation that the bags "were full of ballots" ... only 35 ballots were reported as being found, all unopened ... are you just making up shit
You could say I overstated, I guess. But why would I need to make it up, there are many examples.

Do you have a citation that the bags "were full of ballots" ... only 35 ballots were reported as being found, all unopened ... are you just making up shit
You could say I overstated, I guess. But why would I need to make it up, there are many examples.

Okay ... you're just guessing ... this time you guessed wrong ... it happens ...

Go ahead and total up all your examples ... multiply by ten ... then post the percentage of total ballots misdirected out of the 123,000,000 ballots cast ...

Also, tell us why you think Washington State is a "make-or-break" state for The Donald ... if he needs those EV's, then he's in deep trouble ...

Why would I need to guess.
Bags Full Of Stolen Ballots Found In Seattle Suburb
I know you democrats are having a hard time defending all of this corruption that's being exposed. But, come on man, everything will work itself out.......... Relax.

Your citation confirms my claim ... not yours ... only 36 ballots, all unopened ... you said "bags full of ballots" ...

Democrats are going to tinker with the ballots in Ohio, North Carolina, Michigan, Pennsylvania ... what kind of moron would try and mess with the ballots in California, Washington State, New York State? ...

Oh, right ... Democrats would ...

The truth about the Democrat Party is bad enough ... silly person ... you don't have to make stuff up ...

Sounds to me like democrats are saying that some voter fraud is ok. It's not "huge amounts" of voter fraud. Just a little bit all over the place. And that's ok huh? What if you would find out that your ballot was one of them? Would you care then?

Forum List

Back