Nothing to see here....move along.

wirebender

Mar 31, 2011
NC
I suppose in the church of AGW, this sort of thing is OK but one wouldn't get that impression from the cries of lamentation and the gnashing of teeth over the idea that one or two scientists may have worked with oil companies.

It is interesting to see on display just how corrupt the church of AGW is and the level of corruption at its high cathedral, the IPCC.

78 Names « NoFrakkingConsensus

Wait...so the World WildLife Fund recruited scientists who were ALREADY part of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) to work with Climate Witness Scientific Advisory Panel?

And so to you this suggests what, exactly? Some kind of conspiracy?

Scientists whose research leads them to believe that Global Warming is happening elect to work with another organization that believes Global Warming is happening.

So?

What that proves is that people who believe something might be members of more than one organization that believes the same thing.

This bothers you why?

This proves what?

How is this remotely related to the question of conflict of interest?

Scientists who are supposed to be trusted in bed with activist groups. You don't see a problem there? Interesting.

Solyndra is just another of the hundreds of chinks in the armour the past few years. A few years back, nobody was aware of the crony capitalism associated with green energy. Now people know its the lefty version of big oil. They also know all this green energy stuff slams them in the wallet and they didnt know that a few short years ago. Shit.......even New Yorkers are onto it.........big windmill project upstate here 86'd due to huge costs. Made me laugh my balls off.

Why do you think green legislation has gone the way of the hula hoop?

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back