Nothing Seems to Be Working for Democrats and the Election

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything is falling apart for Democrats. They hide behind piles of razor wire and 30,000 troops they don’t trust, and Biden and Harris visit bakeries while avoiding inner cities in turmoil and the border.

The people who told them Trump “colluded with Russia” — are telling them the election wasn’t stolen.

The people who told them Trump said neo-Nazis were “fine people” — are telling them the election wasn’t stolen.

The people who told them Trump advised to “drink bleach” — are telling them the election wasn’t stolen.

And the latest being they insert personal opinions into poll results.

I’m going to sit back and enjoy watching Democrats destroy their own cities over the next few weeks. My Sam’s Club pallet of popcorn will arrive today.
You are SOOOOOO right.
Biden's approval rating is in the 60s
2/3 of voters approve of his handling of COVID
2/3 of voters love his infrastructure plan
Right direction/Wrong direction of the country seen a Right Direction my a clear majority.
Unemployment is down.
The economy is booming.

Send back that stimulus? No? guess you're approving as well.

My goodness! How could things get any worse for Democrats.
Quinnipiac: Biden underwater on border issues by nearly 2-1.
Nobody's perfect.
What has he done that's not a total disaster?
Nothing else from what I can see.
Everything he has done is a total disaster.
Says you, the USMB fucking moron. Regardless of your dementia, Biden has a higher job approval rating than Trump did on this date -- even according to Rasmussen, and they lean right.

:dance:

306-232...scoreboard.
Hitler ‘won’ his election too.

Biden won in a landslide though 306-232.

You're a Nazi lover and fan of white suprmacists so you'll know this....quick...what was Hitler's margin?
Biden cheated---------------there is no support for the senile old pedophile--he can't get people to show up to even go to his rallies.
Rallies are not polls. Last year, rallies were a sure fire mechanism to kill off voters.

Biden and the dems got 500% of the non-living vote!
That's OK, Trump got 100% of the brain-dead vote.
So you voted for Trump? Did you do it while listening to JustinE Timberlake?
Sorry, I can't help your dementia.
We agree. You are sorry.
You're right for once that we agree I'm sorry I can't help your dementia.
You’re the old man. Sucks eh, closer to death than birth. Tik tok tik tok...:
LOL

You prove yet again you're demented. G'head, tell the forum how you know how old I am...

:abgg2q.jpg:
You told me. You have grown kids and you buy antique/classic cars. You said your mom was ~93 when she passed away. You're in your late to mid 60s. Not overly difficult to deduce.

Care to counter any of it?
LOL

Keep doubling down on dementia, ShortBus. :cuckoo:

Tell the forum how you know how old my mom was was I was born... then tell the forum how you know how old my kids are... then tell the forum how you know I buy antique/classic cars...

:popcorn:
You told me. LOL

Are you here and now denying you're in your 60s? Yes or no? I also know you suffer from severe OCD. Are you going to deny that as well? You need medical help.
LOL

ShortBus, I never told you how old my mom was when she had me. I never told you how old my kids are. I never told you I buy antique/classic cars. I never told you any of the things you invent in your defective brain. But it is amusing to watch you desperately try to make yourself feel better about yourself. You should try harder to not feel so inferior to others.

306-232...scoreboard.

You're a Nazi lover and fan of white suprmacists so you'll know this....quick...what was Hitler's margin?
Biden cheated---------------there is no support for the senile old pedophile--he can't get people to show up to even go to his rallies.
Rallies are not polls. Last year, rallies were a sure fire mechanism to kill off voters.

We agree. You are sorry.
LOL

You prove yet again you're demented. G'head, tell the forum how you know how old I am...

You told me. You have grown kids and you buy antique/classic cars. You said your mom was ~93 when she passed away. You're in your late to mid 60s. Not overly difficult to deduce.

LOL

Tell the forum how you know how old my mom was was I was born... then tell the forum how you know how old my kids are... then tell the forum how you know I buy antique/classic cars...

You told me. LOL

Are you here and now denying you're in your 60s? Yes or no? I also know you suffer from severe OCD. Are you going to deny that as well? You need medical help.
LOL

ShortBus, I never told you how old my mom was when she had me. I never told you how old my kids are. I never told you I buy antique/classic cars. I never told you any of the things you invent in your defective brain. But it is amusing to watch you desperately try to make yourself feel better about yourself. You should try harder to not feel so inferior to others.

Except you did. Well your wife bought the car for you, and you shared a picture. Maybe your other personality shared that data? So are you denying you're in your 60s? Yes or no?

306-232...scoreboard.

We agree. You are sorry.
LOL

LOL

You told me. LOL

LOL

Except you did. Well your wife bought the car for you, and you shared a picture. Maybe your other personality shared that data? So are you denying you're in your 60s? Yes or no?
Except I didn't tell you any of that. Want proof? Post a link to where I said that. When you can't, you will be unwillingly admitting you're demented. As far as my age, I will not say now that I see you're consumed with it. Why on Earth would I give up my advantage of watching you make up numbers? Any number you throw out there exposes your dementia. :cuckoo:

306-232...scoreboard.

We agree. You are sorry.
LOL

LOL

You told me. LOL

LOL

Except I didn't tell you any of that. Want proof? Post a link to where I said that. When you can't, you will be unwillingly admitting you're demented. As far as my age, I will not say now that I see you're consumed with it. Why on Earth would I give up my advantage of watching you make up numbers? Any number you throw out there exposes your dementia. :cuckoo:
LOL

Yes or no? You're 64 is my guess.

So you claim you never posted a picture of the car your wife gave you? Sporty looking car? Is that your final answer?

306-232...scoreboard.

We agree. You are sorry.
LOL

LOL

You told me. LOL

LOL

LOL

So you claim you never posted a picture of the car your wife gave you? Sporty looking car? Is that your final answer?
LOL

ShortBus, you said I buy classic/antique cars. I never told you I bought it since I didn't buy it. Yes, my wife bought it for me because I traded one in like it for a "family car" when she was pregnant with our first child.

Now where's my supposed post where I told you how old my mom was when she had me? Or where I told you how old my kids are?

<tappity-tap-tap>

306-232...scoreboard.

We agree. You are sorry.
LOL

LOL

You told me. LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

ShortBus, you said I buy classic/antique cars. I never told you I bought it since I didn't buy it. Yes, my wife bought it for me because I traded one in like it for a "family car" when she was pregnant with our first child.

Now where's my supposed post where I told you how old my mom was when she had me? Or where I told you how old my kids are?

<tappity-tap-tap>
Again, why won't you answer a simple question. Are you in your 60s or not? LOL

306-232...scoreboard.

Cheaters never prosper
Yeah, they got their ass kicked in November after cheating 4 years earlier.
Funny thing about that. Whatever happened that "Russia! Russia! Russia!" being the greatest threat our electoral system had ever faced to absolute silence on the matter 4 years later? Did Russia! just give up because TRUMP! shut them down so thoroughly or did the "right" guy win so there was no need to complain about foreign interference in our elections?

Just in case anyone is unclear on the concept, I'm saying that foreign interference in our elections is only a "problem" if a Republican wins.

The social media companies clamped down on the troll farms. Much to the chagrin of blob supporters.

They definitely tried to help the blob stay in office. Nothing was better for the enemies of the nation than to have the US President in their hip pocket...indebted to the thug in Russia and "in love" (his words) with the thug in North Korea.
Lol, Biden is keeping us civilians out of Washington and is refusing any admittance into his kids in cages centers. A great Hitler.
View attachment 479851

Somehow I see video of Biden's detention centers...so you're full of shit.

Biden got 10M more votes than your blob.

PS. What bills has "your president" signed lately in the make-believe world you live in?
900 illegals packed into a cage designed for 80 people. And you Leftards cheer.

And at least half of Biden’s votes were from actual voters.
100% of Biden's votes were from actual voters.
Well, we all know that’s yet another lie from you.
You're an idiot. No judge ruled she violated any law. In fact, what he said was...

Given that the standards are invalid for being enacted without compliance with the APA, the
Court declines, for now, to determine whether the mandatory presumption imposed is contrary to
the law, as plaintiffs have alleged in Count I. Resolution of that issue becomes unnecessary in
light of the decision to grant relief to plaintiffs on Count II of the complaint.

And no, that ruling didn't actually invalidate one single vote.
We all know Biden is an illegitimate ruler, no sense defending the indefensible.

Except not a single ballot was even being challenged by this civil suit and the Sec of State can still appeal the ruling.

The modern day plague is that nearly 1/2 of the nation belongs to a cult. The rest don't support the blob.
you should renounce your cult and stay away from the vaccine.
Too late, I got my second shot early in January.

Trump followers are a cult. You can't identify any time you have ever disagreed with your cult leader (and posted about it here)...can you?

Wouldn't that first require him to give a shit about convincing your worthless ass about something?

I just don't see him saying, "Oooh, I really need the parroting moron to believe that I'm an independent thinker! Gosh, I need her to think well of me!" Not a thing. Ever. Not even in your wildest dreams of adequacy.

The modern day plague is that nearly 1/2 of the nation belongs to a cult. The rest don't support the blob.

Trump followers are a cult. You can't identify any time you have ever disagreed with your cult leader (and posted about it here)...can you?

Wouldn't that first require him to give a shit about convincing your worthless ass about something?

I just don't see him saying, "Oooh, I really need the parroting moron to believe that I'm an independent thinker! Gosh, I need her to think well of me!" Not a thing. Ever. Not even in your wildest dreams of adequacy.
Whatever.

306-232. Works for me...beeeeotch.

Whatever.

You're easily satisfied with senile pedophiles and propaganda.

Whatever.

306-232... Works for me! Or are you still under the impression that the blob is the President signing bills into law and going overseas. LOL.... Might be time for another visit from the FBI for you finger boy.

Whatever.

306-232... Works for me! Or are you still under the impression that the blob is the President signing bills into law and going overseas. LOL.... Might be time for another visit from the FBI for you finger boy.
Stolen

306-232...scoreboard.

Cheaters never prosper
Funny thing about that. Whatever happened that "Russia! Russia! Russia!" being the greatest threat our electoral system had ever faced to absolute silence on the matter 4 years later? Did Russia! just give up because TRUMP! shut them down so thoroughly or did the "right" guy win so there was no need to complain about foreign interference in our elections?

Just in case anyone is unclear on the concept, I'm saying that foreign interference in our elections is only a "problem" if a Republican wins.

The social media companies clamped down on the troll farms. Much to the chagrin of blob supporters.

They definitely tried to help the blob stay in office. Nothing was better for the enemies of the nation than to have the US President in their hip pocket...indebted to the thug in Russia and "in love" (his words) with the thug in North Korea.
Lol, Biden is keeping us civilians out of Washington and is refusing any admittance into his kids in cages centers. A great Hitler.
View attachment 479851

PS. What bills has "your president" signed lately in the make-believe world you live in?

You're an idiot. No judge ruled she violated any law. In fact, what he said was...

Given that the standards are invalid for being enacted without compliance with the APA, the
Court declines, for now, to determine whether the mandatory presumption imposed is contrary to
the law, as plaintiffs have alleged in Count I. Resolution of that issue becomes unnecessary in
light of the decision to grant relief to plaintiffs on Count II of the complaint.

We all know Biden is an illegitimate ruler, no sense defending the indefensible.

Who does? You don't KNOW that, because it's not true. You BELIEVE that, but you're believing, doesn't make it so. And having an absolutely belief in something that is demonstrably false, makes you look a total fool.

306-232...scoreboard.

Cheaters never prosper

View attachment 479851

Who does? You don't KNOW that, because it's not true. You BELIEVE that, but you're believing, doesn't make it so. And having an absolutely belief in something that is demonstrably false, makes you look a total fool.
Illegitimate pedo joe is his name, and stupidity is his game. You own it!

Whatever.

I'm under the impression that you're a brain-damaged moron.

306-232...scoreboard.

Cheaters never prosper

View attachment 479851

"pedo"

Hi Q! :hhello:

The Trumpsters are MISERABLE. :laugh:

Yea, and unfortunately too crazy to move on from the denial phase, so that compounds it for them.
Some will probably wake up over time, but many of these guys (such as we see here) will probably take this delusion to their graves.

That's the power of group psychosis. The world has seen it before.

306-232...scoreboard.

Cheaters never prosper

View attachment 479851

"pedo"

Hi Q! :hhello:
Short for pedophile. :itsok:

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back