Nothing Seems to Be Working for Democrats and the Election

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I see from this thread is that leftists are easily triggered.

You have chosen to party with the Confederates on this thread by generalizing that leftists are easily triggered.

Every single BLM protest consists of “woke” assholes yelling at innocent bystanders. We all agree what Chauvin did was bad so what the fuck are you protesting and yelling in my face for?

Would that trigger you to commit physical violence against them? Is that why you want the systematically white police force (Government) to shoot the “woke” assholes with rubber bullets for yelling into your white face?

There appears to be a symbiotic relationship between your desire to maintain uninterrupted tranquility in the spaces where you want your white face to go and the white dominated government that can use force to do that for you.

You appear to have a hair trigger when it comes to protests against systematic racism in law enforcement.

What I see from this thread is that leftists are easily triggered.

You have chosen to party with the Confederates on this thread by generalizing that leftists are easily triggered.

Every single BLM protest consists of “woke” assholes yelling at innocent bystanders. We all agree what Chauvin did was bad so what the fuck are you protesting and yelling in my face for?

Would that trigger you to commit physical violence against them? Is that why you want the systematically white police force (Government) to shoot the “woke” assholes with rubber bullets for yelling into your white face?

There appears to be a symbiotic relationship between your desire to maintain uninterrupted tranquility in the spaces where you want your white face to go and the white dominated government that can use force to do that for you.

You appear to have a hair trigger when it comes to protests against systematic racism in law enforcement.
I would say the same thing about pro 2nd Amendment advocates or Pro Life advocates. Don't yell in my face. Peacefully protest and talk to me. There is no systemic racism in law enforcement. 90% of arrests are of males, is there sexism in law enforcement too?

You're only seeing your side of the debate and not even listening to mine. I understand you're passionate but yelling in my face doesn't help get your point across. It does just the opposite.

Peacefully protest and talk to me.

The right to yell at you as part of a peaceful protest in public is protected by the Constitution. That you deny the existence of systematic racists in law enforcement and also call for police forces to shoot those protesting against systematic racism (with rubber bullets) because it agitates you, crossed a line that should not be crossed. You care untitled to your opinions but you are not entitled to restrict the Constitutional rights of others because they agitate you.

The right to yell at you as part of a peaceful protest in public is protected by the Constitution. That you deny the existence of systematic racists in law enforcement and also call for police forces to shoot those protesting against systematic racism (with rubber bullets) because it agitates you, crossed a line that should not be crossed. You care untitled to your opinions but you are not entitled to restrict the Constitutional rights of others because they agitate you.
People may verbally abuse me? Please show me where it states that in the constitution. LOL

Typical leftist, yammering on about, "Well, it's my RIGHT to behave like an asshole!" without being able to consider that MAYBE he's just saying it's not EFFECTIVE to act like an asshole.

Just because you have the right to do something doesn't mean you should.

Typical leftist, yammering on about, "Well, it's my RIGHT to behave like an asshole!" without being able to consider that MAYBE he's just saying it's not EFFECTIVE to act like an asshole.

what about the white assholes in favor of systematic racism in law enforcement or deny that it exists?

They wont change by getting together over tea and crumpets

People may verbally abuse me? Please show me where it states that in the constitution. LOL

First Amendment: Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

First Amendment: Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
boy, that seems about as absolute as the 2nd amend. (-:

peaceably

DEFINITION
  1. adverb form of peaceable
peaceable

ADJECTIVE
  1. inclined to avoid argument or violent conflict.
    "they were famed as an industrious, peaceable, practical people"
    synonyms:
    peace-loving · unwarlike · nonbelligerent · nonviolent · noncombative · nonaggressive · conflict-free · easy · easygoing · placid · gentle · meek · mild · inoffensive · good-natured · even-tempered · amiable · amicable · friendly · affable · genial · civil · cooperative · conciliatory · pacific · pacifist · antiwar · dove-like · dovish · irenic · pacifistic

OK and where does it say they may abuse me? This is from the ACLU:

Can I stop people on the sidewalk?

Yes. You have the right to approach willing passersby to hand them a leaflet, engage them in conversation, or ask them to sign a petition. But you may not obstruct or harass passersby after they have informed you that they are not interested. You shouldn't need a permit to leaflet on public sidewalks, in parks or public plazas, or even to go door-to-door talking to people.

So if I say, please let me walk by or please don't yell in my face and they continue to do so...pretty sure that equals obstruction and or harassment and this is from leftist ACLU!!!

Checkmate, leftist.

306-232...scoreboard.

Cheaters never prosper
Yeah, they got their ass kicked in November after cheating 4 years earlier.
Funny thing about that. Whatever happened that "Russia! Russia! Russia!" being the greatest threat our electoral system had ever faced to absolute silence on the matter 4 years later? Did Russia! just give up because TRUMP! shut them down so thoroughly or did the "right" guy win so there was no need to complain about foreign interference in our elections?

Just in case anyone is unclear on the concept, I'm saying that foreign interference in our elections is only a "problem" if a Republican wins.

The social media companies clamped down on the troll farms. Much to the chagrin of blob supporters.

They definitely tried to help the blob stay in office. Nothing was better for the enemies of the nation than to have the US President in their hip pocket...indebted to the thug in Russia and "in love" (his words) with the thug in North Korea.
Lol, Biden is keeping us civilians out of Washington and is refusing any admittance into his kids in cages centers. A great Hitler.
157264098_10158788964361885_3184122514153271315_n.jpg

what about the white assholes in favor of systematic racism in law enforcement or deny that it exists?

They wont change by getting together over tea and crumpets

How do you know? Have you tried having a reasonable conversation with them? Because it sounds very much like you went straight to screaming, "You're a racist asshole, and you HAVE to believe this or else!!!" in their faces.

Just a tip: describing everyone in terms of their race when it's not actually necessary is only going to convince people that YOU are the racist asshole.

306-232...scoreboard.

Cheaters never prosper
Funny thing about that. Whatever happened that "Russia! Russia! Russia!" being the greatest threat our electoral system had ever faced to absolute silence on the matter 4 years later? Did Russia! just give up because TRUMP! shut them down so thoroughly or did the "right" guy win so there was no need to complain about foreign interference in our elections?

Just in case anyone is unclear on the concept, I'm saying that foreign interference in our elections is only a "problem" if a Republican wins.

The social media companies clamped down on the troll farms. Much to the chagrin of blob supporters.

They definitely tried to help the blob stay in office. Nothing was better for the enemies of the nation than to have the US President in their hip pocket...indebted to the thug in Russia and "in love" (his words) with the thug in North Korea.
Lol, Biden is keeping us civilians out of Washington and is refusing any admittance into his kids in cages centers. A great Hitler.
View attachment 479851
What Obama left for Trump...

EP-210109492.jpg&MaxW=800&q=62

What Trump left for Biden...

AR-210109492.jpg&Maxw=800&q=62

306-232...scoreboard.

Cheaters never prosper

View attachment 479851

150844865_10225101426632110_3208962716005795928_n.jpg

Biden's Washington has razor wired and fenced borders and 30,000 troops guarding him. He is a pussy.

Right on cue you start blabbering about Trump. Topic can be bird watching and you’ll start foaming at the mouth about Trump.
The most consequential and dangerous presidential term of my lifetime.

An absolutely fascinating psychological, sociological and anthropological study, observing those who have so willingly sold their soul to such a damaged character, something the world hasn't seen in 85 years.

Yes, you bet, I'll be on this for a long time.

If you don't like that, tough shit.
How was it "dangerous?"

"You're a racist asshole,

Coming from the white supremacy side of politics you calling me a racist means nothing. You’ve got no moral standing being associated with Trump’s fascist regime and its failed attempt on January 6 to deprive millions of black Americans who live in Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Atlanta, Detroit, Phoenix, Las Vegas and Milwaukee from having their votes count because they did not vote for him.

If you think black Americans will easily forget the racist attack on their right to vote you cant be much more ignorant than that.

Last edited:
306-232...scoreboard.

Cheaters never prosper

View attachment 479851

View attachment 479856
Biden's Washington has razor wired and fenced borders and 30,000 troops guarding him. He is a pussy.

Trump is so much in love with the North Korean dictator he needed to go in person so he could grab Kim Jong-un’s pussy.

There are more armed America hating terrorists in America than in North Korea - MAGA voters.

306-232...scoreboard.

Cheaters never prosper

View attachment 479851

View attachment 479856
So? Unlike Biden, Trump didn't face this...

0c2a2348-9620-49a3-9a78-96f98bc3bc15-AP_Capitol_Riot_Oklahoma_City_Bombing.jpg

... or this ...

Sec_insurrection_1230456954.jpg

... or this ...

3500.jpg

... or this ...

gettyimages-1230476983.jpg

... or this ...

23841589_web1_Web_Capitol-standoff.jpg

306-232...scoreboard.

Cheaters never prosper

View attachment 479851

View attachment 479856
So? Unlike Biden, Trump didn't face this...

0c2a2348-9620-49a3-9a78-96f98bc3bc15-AP_Capitol_Riot_Oklahoma_City_Bombing.jpg

... or this ...

Sec_insurrection_1230456954.jpg

... or this ...

3500.jpg

... or this ...

gettyimages-1230476983.jpg

... or this ...

23841589_web1_Web_Capitol-standoff.jpg
Trump did deal with this.
142822192_5675780252448098_6612231506124106066_n.jpg

Status