‘Nothing Less Than a Civil War’:These White Voters on the Far Right See Doom Without Trump

Any person who thinks that their little pop gun weapon is any match for the greatest military in the world I have some wonderful ocean front property in Oklahoma to sell them at a very reasonable price.

The only result any far right radical extremist will experience if they start a civil war and even try to raise their little weapon to the best military in the world is being killed very quickly.

What drugs are these people on?

Have you seen any person on this forum or in the news who has claimed his gun is any match to our military? Please quote it so I can see it.

Let me guess, you were too lazy to read the article in the OP.

Stop being lazy and read the article. You will read about an idiot who stated the following:

“Nothing less than a civil war would happen,” Mr. Villalta said, his right hand reaching for a holstered handgun. “I don’t believe in violence, but I’ll do what I got to do.”

That crazy person expects to fight a civil war with the pop gun weapon in his holster.

I don't know about you but when people go to war, they fight a military. In this case, you will be fighting the greatest military force this planet has ever seen.

Good luck with that pop gun weapon against all of the weapons and equipment our military has.

Seriously, what drugs are you on?

Any person who thinks that their little pop gun weapon is any match for the greatest military in the world I have some wonderful ocean front property in Oklahoma to sell them at a very reasonable price.

The only result any far right radical extremist will experience if they start a civil war and even try to raise their little weapon to the best military in the world is being killed very quickly.

Have you seen any person on this forum or in the news who has claimed his gun is any match to our military? Please quote it so I can see it.

Stop being lazy and read the article. You will read about an idiot who stated the following:

“Nothing less than a civil war would happen,” Mr. Villalta said, his right hand reaching for a holstered handgun. “I don’t believe in violence, but I’ll do what I got to do.”

That crazy person expects to fight a civil war with the pop gun weapon in his holster.

I don't know about you but when people go to war, they fight a military. In this case, you will be fighting the greatest military force this planet has ever seen.

Good luck with that pop gun weapon against all of the weapons and equipment our military has.

Did no one tell you that the military basically IS the right wing? If you keep invading the nation, they might become pissed. Probably way before this farmer, they are trained killers, remember.

Still thinking open borders are a good idea?

It wouldn't even require the Federal Army to quell such nuts. The sane second amendment firearms owners would control them rapidly.

Did no one tell you that the military basically IS the right wing? If you keep invading the nation, they might become pissed. Probably way before this farmer, they are trained killers, remember.

Still thinking open borders are a good idea?
LOL! The military is NOT basically the right wing..where did you get that absurd idea? As for ethnicity...about 70% white males..and around 50/50 White/non-White females.

Distribution of race and ethnicity among the U.S. military | Statista

so..do you think that the military would have all that hard of a time firing on a bunch of avowed White identity 'soldiers' in open rebellion against the US?

You used the term 'trained killers'--you might want to think on just what that means..the 'trained' part. You don't train a dog to bite..he knows how..you train it to bite when, and who, you want it to--thus with our military.

------------------------------------------------------- and yeah , USA Military really and its leaders really want to destroy infrastructure , citites , buildings . population and ALL the stuff that USA has built up over the last couple hundred years eh Dana .

Last edited:
and then of course , a civil war in the USA --- Sounds like a good time for drug cartels and other foreign and domestic enemies to step up operations eh ??

Wow! A lot of what we see here everyday....an interesting look into the far right rural voter:

‘Nothing Less Than a Civil War’: These White Voters on the Far Right See Doom Without Trump

Great American Pizza & Subs, on a highway about 100 miles southeast of Las Vegas, was busier and Trumpier than usual. On any given day it serves “M.A.G.A. Subs” and “Liberty Bell Lasagna.” The “Second Amendment” pizza comes “loaded” with pepperoni and sausage. The dining room is covered in regalia praising President Trump.
But this October morning was “Trumpstock,” a small festival celebrating the president. The speakers included the local Republican congressman, Paul Gosar, and lesser-known conservative personalities. There was a fringe 2020 Senate candidate in Arizona who ran a website that published sexually explicit photos of women without their consent; a pro-Trump rapper whose lyrics include a racist slur aimed at Barack Obama; and a North Carolina activist who once said of Muslims, “I will kill every one of them before they get to me.”

if any group remains singularly loyal to Mr. Trump, it is the small but impassioned number of white voters on the far right, often in rural communities like Golden Valley, who extol him as a cultural champion reclaiming the country from undeserving outsiders.
They label us white nationalists, or white supremacists,” volunteered Guy Taiho Decker, who drove from California to attend the event. A right-wing protester, he has previously been arrested on charges of making terrorist threats.

“There’s no such thing as a white supremacist, just like there’s no such thing as a unicorn,” Mr. Decker said. “We’re patriots.”

These voters don’t passively tolerate Mr. Trump’s “build a wall” message or his ban on travel from predominantly Muslim countries — they’re what motivates them. They see themselves in his fear-based identity politics, bolstered by conspiratorial rhetoric about caravans of immigrants and Democratic “coups.”

The president draws support from a broader political and ideological cross-section of Republicans than the Trumpstock crowd reflected, and he attracts some independents and Democrats as well. The festival itself was relatively small, drawing about 100 people, though significant enough to attract the likes of Mr. Gosar.

But events like it, as well as speaking engagements featuring far-right supporters of the president, have become part of the political landscape during the Trump era. Islamophobic taunts can be heard at his rallies. Hate speech and conspiracy theories are staples of some far-right websites. If Trumpstock was modest in size, it stood out as a sign of extremist public support for a sitting president.

Trumpstock attendees say they are used to being denounced, another quality they feel they share with the president. It’s part of why they are protective of him, to the point that they refuse to acknowledge the possibility of a Trump loss in 2020.

Mark Villalta said he had been stockpiling firearms, in case Mr. Trump’s re-election is not successful.

Looks to me like some goofball "reporter" went looking for some people to buttress their confirmation bias....And lo and behold, found some.

Big whoop.

Astead W. Herndon is a New York Times reporter who specializes in attacking whites. All his stories feature whites as the bad guys. He did write a fawning piece about "Jewish Geniuses" once but otherwise they are all in this vein and funded by the opposition New York times.

"I went to 'TRUMPSTOCK' in rural AZ for my latest story on white identity and the GOP. How white fears + conspiracy binds the base to POTUS, and how, for many Trump voters..."

He paints Trumps base as "white fears and conspiracy theorists". "Deplorables" in other words. Its what the times employs this black liberal to do 24/7.

View attachment 297105

more yellow journalism.....~S~

We can thank talk radio and nutter "news" sites for whipping these people into this frenzy.

If there is violence, if people die, they will have enabled it.
Which talk radio host and/or "nutter news" networks have whipped up the antifa goon squads?

When will intellectual frauds like you hold them to account?
I think you guys have now completely lost the capacity for honest self-reflection. You literally can't help but deflect.

Start a thread and tag me, I'll be happy to contribute.

I realize you feel you have to deflect for Trump, but most of us can see you doing it pretty clearly.

We can thank talk radio and nutter "news" sites for whipping these people into this frenzy.

You have it half-correct...

We can thank right-wing media for whipping them into a panic-frenzy...

That's HALF the matter...

The OTHER half is the goddamned LibProg agenda, which the Left tries to shove down America's throat...

These mainstream Americans are right to be concerned... VERY concerned...

That does NOT, however, justify their embrace of an orange-haired, amoral, lying, arrogant Robber Baron autocrat-wannabe...
You bet. This is just another example of how the wings are killing us. The Left has its own set of Division Pimps, those in the media who have a vested professional interest in keeping us angry and divided.

They're getting their way, both ends. I don't know what stops this.

Not really anyone guilty of being enablers is mainstream media your source for information
Yikes, try some punctuation.

And deflection appreciated.

So that crazy person thinks that trump being democratically voted out of office will result in a civil war? I've known they hate our democratic republic and all we stand for but enough to die?

Probably not drugs potent enough to believe that the members of the US military will fire on their countrymen without mass defections,....Like the ones you're on.

You never learned about the civil war in the 1860s did you?

Check it out.

Over 600 thousand Americans were killed. All by their fellow Americans. Which is why the American death toll of the civil war was the highest of all wars America has fought.

After you've learned about that civil war then try to repeat your ridiculous post above.

You expect for the far right radical extremists to be able to kill their fellow Americans with their fellow Americans not defending themselves? You actually believe that our military won't do anything while you far right radical extremists try to violently over throw an election? If you attack our nation and declare a civil war you will encounter our military and they won't hesitate to kill you.

As I asked in my post. What drugs are you people on?
This closed circuit, alternate universe echo chamber is the drug, and this country has never seen anything like it.

You're right. The brainwashing of some Americans is at a critical state now.

They are so deep in their fantasy bubble they will never see reality.

The reality is no far right radical extremist is going to do anything if trump loses the election. There will be no civil war. That's just words from a very delusional person.

The far right are mostly old fat white men who couldn't get out of their lounge chairs for anything beyond another beer.

They are so full of garbage it's ridiculous.
If Trump were to lose (and I have no idea on that stuff), most of their energy and attention would be spent on blaming the usual suspects. Not themselves or Trump, of course. Talk radio will see to that and orchestrate it.

I'd guess there might be a little sporadic violence, but nothing of significance. Hopefully.

Wow! A lot of what we see here everyday....an interesting look into the far right rural voter:

‘Nothing Less Than a Civil War’: These White Voters on the Far Right See Doom Without Trump

Great American Pizza & Subs, on a highway about 100 miles southeast of Las Vegas, was busier and Trumpier than usual. On any given day it serves “M.A.G.A. Subs” and “Liberty Bell Lasagna.” The “Second Amendment” pizza comes “loaded” with pepperoni and sausage. The dining room is covered in regalia praising President Trump.
But this October morning was “Trumpstock,” a small festival celebrating the president. The speakers included the local Republican congressman, Paul Gosar, and lesser-known conservative personalities. There was a fringe 2020 Senate candidate in Arizona who ran a website that published sexually explicit photos of women without their consent; a pro-Trump rapper whose lyrics include a racist slur aimed at Barack Obama; and a North Carolina activist who once said of Muslims, “I will kill every one of them before they get to me.”

if any group remains singularly loyal to Mr. Trump, it is the small but impassioned number of white voters on the far right, often in rural communities like Golden Valley, who extol him as a cultural champion reclaiming the country from undeserving outsiders.
They label us white nationalists, or white supremacists,” volunteered Guy Taiho Decker, who drove from California to attend the event. A right-wing protester, he has previously been arrested on charges of making terrorist threats.

“There’s no such thing as a white supremacist, just like there’s no such thing as a unicorn,” Mr. Decker said. “We’re patriots.”

These voters don’t passively tolerate Mr. Trump’s “build a wall” message or his ban on travel from predominantly Muslim countries — they’re what motivates them. They see themselves in his fear-based identity politics, bolstered by conspiratorial rhetoric about caravans of immigrants and Democratic “coups.”

The president draws support from a broader political and ideological cross-section of Republicans than the Trumpstock crowd reflected, and he attracts some independents and Democrats as well. The festival itself was relatively small, drawing about 100 people, though significant enough to attract the likes of Mr. Gosar.

But events like it, as well as speaking engagements featuring far-right supporters of the president, have become part of the political landscape during the Trump era. Islamophobic taunts can be heard at his rallies. Hate speech and conspiracy theories are staples of some far-right websites. If Trumpstock was modest in size, it stood out as a sign of extremist public support for a sitting president.

Trumpstock attendees say they are used to being denounced, another quality they feel they share with the president. It’s part of why they are protective of him, to the point that they refuse to acknowledge the possibility of a Trump loss in 2020.

Mark Villalta said he had been stockpiling firearms, in case Mr. Trump’s re-election is not successful.

So that crazy person thinks that trump being democratically voted out of office will result in a civil war? I've known they hate our democratic republic and all we stand for but enough to die?

Any person who thinks that their little pop gun weapon is any match for the greatest military in the world

Iraq,
Afghanistan,
Viet Nam,
Cambodia,
Etc, etc, etc
All your example have one thing in common..a united people resisting an invading occupier. Only Viet Nam was a civil war...and without the US..the North would have won in 6 months..as indeed,..they did..once we were out of the picture.

the US is not even close to a civil War....times are too good...and most people..regardless of political affiliation, are not going to man the barricades. Only the fringe extremes play with these ideas...and most of them are just doing that..playing.

So the person you're replying to is proudly declaring that they will become a terrorist if trump loses the election.

Attacking our people and our government.

Wining an election isn't invading a nation. It's democracy.

I seriously have to ask, what drugs are they on?

The 'person' he is responding to did not, and will not, vote for Trump.

At this point, he is most likely to vote for Gabbard in the Primary, and stay home on the General.

What drugs am I on?

inhaler, Cholesterol, aspirin, daily multiple.

What drugs are you on?

Any person who thinks that their little pop gun weapon is any match for the greatest military in the world

Iraq,
Afghanistan,
Viet Nam,
Cambodia,
Etc, etc, etc
All your example have one thing in common..a united people resisting an invading occupier. Only Viet Nam was a civil war...and without the US..the North would have won in 6 months..as indeed,..they did..once we were out of the picture.

the US is not even close to a civil War....times are too good...and most people..regardless of political affiliation, are not going to man the barricades. Only the fringe extremes play with these ideas...and most of them are just doing that..playing.

So the person you're replying to is proudly declaring that they will become a terrorist if trump loses the election.

Attacking our people and our government.

Wining an election isn't invading a nation. It's democracy.

I seriously have to ask, what drugs are they on?

Bu bu bu our democracy

They're outraged ...sure some talked of civil war if the election was stolen from trump .
We got lectured on democracy by left wingers who all of a sudden lost thier shit when trump legitimatly won it all ...democracy right out the window
article-5335-1.jpg

They're still trying to over turn the election

Heres democracy
4f0ea930-55d4-4d86-8897-a17b0c6d5668.jpeg
Patriots unlike the left dont need anyone to slit throats for us .
The left on the other hand will be using the good ol socialist standby of disarming the population and weaponizing the government against the people

Totalitarian tyrants and control freaks ... you cant help but repeat history useful idiots that yas are

Our side builds killdozer and will cross frozen rivers on christmas eve to slit your fuckin hessian throats...who puts cajuns navy's together ...who puts feed hay convoys together overnight ....

Your side will try to call up the national guard to brutally enforce gun control in the name of a lie called safety and security

Democracy ....coming from a leftist ....pffft spare us

The democratic left ....thier is no democratic left. votes only matter to you when you get your idiotioc way ...you're nazis and violent thugs

I'm struck by the cookie-cutter rhetoric on both the far left and the far right. It's as though they have their opinions handed to them....for them to regurgitate...verbatim. There is very little nuance..not a lot of grey...black and white....and rehearsed!

These people do not strike me as problem solvers..they strike me as the problem Not because of their political views...but because of both their inflexibility and their thinly disguised fear.

In fairness, I get the same vibe from the far left--praising the Antifa and all too willing to discard our rights in the name of political correctness and historical revisionism.

As my siggie says, "Ideological Purity is death."

Neither side strikes me as being able to govern our nation worth a damn. Both sides are all too eager to destroy the other--while the middle just throws up their hands and claims impotence.

Factionalism destroyed the Roman Republic....just sayin'...

You should, or so I find, be just as struck by the cookie-cutter rhetoric of the apathetic, disinterested and uninformed middle that can't be bothered to show up when it matters, leaving the field to the much-dreaded fringe. That means that, in particular, GOP incumbents in safe districts look exclusively to their rightarded fringe who actually show up in the primaries, because they are determining the result, and that, in turn, compelled the GOP to travel from moderate right right into fringe territory. There is NO comparable mass phenomenon to be found on the left, and the result is, you see NO politician of any standing praising Antifa.

Ah, well... Factionalism sure played a role in the decline of the Roman empire, and everyone reads into history that which they hope to find. In reality, no historical event of any complexity is being brought about by just one cause, and Rome was done in by at least a dozen major causes, ranging from a decline of civic virtue, to a decline in military capabilities in the general population and the rise of mercenaries, to a decline of civic virtues and on to the increasing numbers of increasingly impoverished and disenfranchised paupers while a tiny slice accumulated obscene wealth. If you are trying to point to historical parallels, be assured there are more to be found than just "factionalism".

Not really anyone guilty of being enablers is mainstream media your source for information
Yikes, try some punctuation.

And deflection appreciated.
Yikes, stop dodging.
You deflected. Do you know what "deflected" means?

If you're afraid to respond to my posts, if you want to change the subject to another topic, you can start a thread on it and tag me.

This is what a normal, honest person would do.

New Topics

Forum List

Back