Nothing has proven more that America is a Corporatocracy than this...

I wish I could remember the video, might be able to find it.
Anyhow.... it is a video showing Dems flip flopping and concerted reactionary talking points against anything Trump said... only to agree with it later.
But absolutely, if Hillary would have been President the mask virtue signaling and social distancing virtue signaling would not have happened.
Who knows if the whole mask thing would have even happened, as the video showed - very early on Trump repeated a REAL scientific statement that the mask do little to stop the spread. Fauci himself said the same thing as well - but because he said it - the left went bananas about masking up. Literally within hours of Trump saying it.
Worst thing that happened was this manifested in a prez election yr...............Shitty odds at 25% and it came to be

The libturds used it to do as much damage as possible

Sadly like so many others you can't reply in an honest way.

I never argued it was the same. I can't understand how we get all upset over something we can do nothing about but let slide similar things here we could.

You were saying there was a moral equivalency between us and them, that we do this and that 'too', meaning we are no better. I don't think anyone thinks that our government is lily white, I don't trust our government, most of them no longer represent me or my ideals or morals, and there's nothing I can do but vote to change that. Otherwise, we are powerless. But to say that the US government gets away with treating US citizens the same way the Chinese government treats Chinese citizens, is a stretch. We're getting closer, but we're not there yet.

You were saying there was a moral equivalency between us and them, that we do this and that 'too', meaning we are no better. I don't think anyone thinks that our government is lily white, I don't trust our government, most of them no longer represent me or my ideals or morals, and there's nothing I can do but vote to change that. Otherwise, we are powerless. But to say that the US government gets away with treating US citizens the same way the Chinese government treats Chinese citizens, is a stretch. We're getting closer, but we're not there yet.

Snowden is being treated the same as any Chinese political prisoner.

Not yet...but certainly moving in that direction at a frightening pace.

Want to know more about the origin, read this:

Research a bit more on "Gain of Function" research that was happening in Wuhan.
Watch this Youtube vid and watch the semantics that Fauci uses to deflect the definition of "Gain of Function".

Lots of cover up going on. The narrative is to blame Trump, but no one, and I mean no one wants to look into the actual origin of this virus. IMO, China and anyone involved in gain of function research who made this virus transmittable to humans should be held accountable to the entire world, even if that includes the U.S.

Between the market and the lab, I wouldn't favor one over the other as to where the virus started.

The dots show the cases starting right near the Huanan Seafood Wholesale Market and then radiating out from there. "The Huanan market seems like the bull's-eye of this outbreak. It's pretty extraordinary."

What about cases near the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV), which is more than 10 miles from the market? "There are no cases around the WIV," Worobey says. "If the outbreak did start in the lab, the bottom line is, it would be odd for it not to be spreading from there rather than from elsewhere."

1628775652714.png

Let me sum this up out of box

If Biden was prez when this happened it would be the China lab immediately with 100% press for that idea

Hydroxi would have been an early treatment and saved so many lives if Biden was prez

The schools would not have shut down as bad and we would do everything in our power to normal quicker

.............................................................................But Biden was not prez.........................................
If Biden was President... b;bl k'];kbcfcdseeqqa\.k.'i\,u;lorjikko111223456678888999999§1w223456667y8989000000000000000000000

The CDC team in China would have been on the ground to report first hand. US CDC doesn't play by the same rules as WHO. They work together but US carries the sticks and carrots.

They might have been able to contain it early on. They would have definitely not allowed any foreigners to repatriate, they would have told every country your citizens are staying put and if have a problem bring it up with US, EU and rest of first world would have backed this... Biden is trusted.

So this would keep a lid on it for a few months...

Next prepare PPE, Ventilator and a army of federal medical staff in a few months...

Vaccine... Development would have been well on the way... Just make sure they have all they need.

Under the war act, repurpose over a dozen plants to be able to produce more vaccine.. Redundancy, have the ability to product 30 billion shots (we can blow the world up 7 times over)

Be very honest and transparent with the public and opposition...

Biden then would appoint a Czar (like Obama did) have taken an escalation role...Not on daily press conferences, that is delegated... Biden would be there for escalation...

Now the HEalth Experts and WH staff don't have to spend days cleaning up what the President said...

This is just a start... And it is not because Biden is a Democrat... Most competent leaders GOP or Dem would have don't the same thing...

Want to know more about the origin, read this:

Research a bit more on "Gain of Function" research that was happening in Wuhan.
Watch this Youtube vid and watch the semantics that Fauci uses to deflect the definition of "Gain of Function".

Lots of cover up going on. The narrative is to blame Trump, but no one, and I mean no one wants to look into the actual origin of this virus. IMO, China and anyone involved in gain of function research who made this virus transmittable to humans should be held accountable to the entire world, even if that includes the U.S.

Rand Paul quotes only one scientist who said Gain of Function happened in Wuhan and he said it has nothing to do with COVID...

Vast majority said it wasn't gain of function...

Rand Paul has been caught lying and blatantly lying about COVID... He just knows it gains votes and not the truth..

Rand Paul quotes only one scientist who said Gain of Function happened in Wuhan and he said it has nothing to do with COVID...

Vast majority said it wasn't gain of function...

Rand Paul has been caught lying and blatantly lying about COVID... He just knows it gains votes and not the truth..

It was happening

It appears potential cover up in China and potentially the U.S.

It was happening

It appears potential cover up in China and potentially the U.S.
Article from 5th of June...

Response from 10th of June:

Again, No evidence... The original article is speculation... Where is the hard evidence... Read all 12,000 words and show us actual evidence..

Article from 5th of June...

Response from 10th of June:

Again, No evidence... The original article is speculation... Where is the hard evidence... Read all 12,000 words and show us actual evidence..
Don't disagree... but there is also no evidence that it came from a bat that was eaten from a Market. And the counter article says that the circumstantial evidence is growing for a lab leak. And really that article doesn't do a very good job of disproving the lab leak theory. Did you read it? Or find something to counter and post it.

Where is the evidence for the other side of the coin? Where is ANY evidence for that matter.

And again, since Covid hit, we have debating articles that try and shoot the other down. This for me is another red flag. Why do we want to discount and not focus on the origin?

So the question that we should all be asking is, "How did this happen". We can play political games and mis-direction, but to ask and question where this virus came from and it origins is what should be happening. Instead as a nation we divide fighting about masks and vaccinations when this whole thing could have possibly been avoided entirely.

But let's not ask the questions and instead point fingers.

New Topics

Forum List

Back