Nothing for the dems to brag about

eagle7-31

Diamond Member
Mar 24, 2020

but since they and over half of the so called GOP could care less...

^ :cuckoo:

Hitler's Gestapo, which terrorized German citizens during the Nazi reign of terror, numbered a mere 32,000 members. The Stasi, East Germany's answer to the Nazi criminal enterprise, had only 85,000 thugs in their employ. The Biden regime, not to be outdone by those previous criminal organizations, has called for an extra 87,000 new IRS employees to aid in enforcing its edicts. It was even asked of prospective new agents if they were willing to carry a firearm or use deadly force to aid in their efforts.

Has it really come to this? A visit or audit from the IRS has always caused a feeling of dread in the citizenry. Was I too aggressive with my deductions? Should I have written off that trip? Am I going to end up in jail? Now those fears are multiplied by the fear of bodily harm inflicted by government agents.

While it appears that only a small number of those agents, members of the "enforcement branch" of the agency, would ever be in possession of a firearm as part of their job, it remains a terrifying thought that our government will man an agency willing to scare the wits out of its citizens to enforce whatever it deems to need enforcing. Even scarier is the prospect of a citizen's political affiliation being the determining factor in whom the agency might flex its enlarged prosecutorial muscle against. Anyone who doubts that conservatives will bear the brunt of the agency's growing enforcement apparatus has not been paying attention.

In today's America, we live in a two-tiered justice and law enforcement system. No one in his right mind believes that all these extra agents are being hired to get after the Biden or Clinton families' ill gotten gains. John Kerry is not about to be investigated to ensure he hasn't overestimated his deductions for jet fuel used to fly him around the world in pursuit of the left's crazy green agenda. No, I believe that these extra agents will be used as weapons to make life miserable for those of us with the temerity to be part of what used to be called the loyal opposition but who are now seen as deplorable enemies of the state.

Weaponization of government institutions is what this regime does best, after all, with the exception of our military, who are supposed to have the weapons. For them, sensitivity training and Critical Race Theory education are the curriculum of the day, and sex-obscuring surgery is available even for those in the stockade.

7_91_9.gif

It is more than a little sobering to realize that even if I never cheated on my taxes, this government seems more than willing to find a way to drain my retirement savings because I believe in making America great again. I fear that sleep will be difficult as I await the sounds of boots kicking in my door. Herman Goering would undoubtedly approve.

Germany population, 1940, about 80 million.

:rolleyes:
So about 1/4 our population. The IRS already has over 76,000 full time employees.

76,000 + 87,000 more = 163,000 IRS "agents".
That is over 5x's the number of Gestapo from Nazi Germany.
We have more in total & per capita than Hitler had.
You lefties sure love those totalitarian agencies don't you?
When did that happen?

So about 1/4 our population. The IRS already has over 76,000 full time employees.

76,000 + 87,000 more = 163,000 IRS "agents".
That is over 5x's the number of Gestapo from Nazi Germany.
We have more in total & per capita than Hitler had.
You lefties sure love those totalitarian agencies don't you?
When did that happen?
87,000 hired over 10 years in part to replace retiring boomers. Go touch grass you fucking idiot.

[One is what one reads]

Overview​

Ad Fontes Media rates American Thinker in the Hyper-Partisan Right category of bias and as Unreliable, Misleading in terms of reliability. American Thinker is a conservative daily online magazine that focuses on American politics, foreign policy, national security, Israel, economics, diplomacy, culture and military strategy. Founded in 2003 by Thomas Lifson, the publication lists “the right to exist and the survival of the State of Israel” as important to its values.

Overall Score​

The following are the overall bias and reliability scores for American Thinker according to our Ad Fontes Media ratings methodology.

Reliability: 13.37

Bias: 25.11

Panels of analysts from Ad Fontes Media regularly review representative sample content to rate it for reliability and bias. Each panel of analysts comprises one left-leaning, one right-leaning, and one center-leaning analyst.

The team considers a variety of factors when rating content. To determine its reliability score, we consider the content’s veracity, expression, its title/headline, and graphics. We add each of these scores to the chart on a weighted scale, with the average of those creating the sample content’s overall reliability score.

To determine sample content’s bias score, we consider its language, its political position, and how it compares to other reporting or analysis from other sources on the same topic. We add each of these scores to the chart on a weighted scale, with the average of those creating the content’s overall bias score.

The bias rating, demonstrated on the Media Bias Chart®️ on the horizontal axis, ranges from most extreme left to middle to most extreme right. The reliability rating, demonstrated on the chart’s vertical axis, rates sources on a scale from original fact reporting to analysis, opinion, propaganda and inaccurate/fabricated information.

Reliability scores for articles and shows are on a scale of 0-64. Scores above 40 are generally good; scores below 24 are generally problematic. Scores between 24-40 indicate a range of possibilities, with some sources falling there because they are heavy in opinion and analysis, and some because they have a high variation in reliability between articles.

Bias scores for articles and shows are on a scale of -42 to +42, with higher negative scores being more left, higher positive scores being more right, and scores closer to zero being minimally biased, equally balanced, or exhibiting a centrist bias.

[ Don't Mind Me ]

87,000 hired over 10 years in part to replace retiring boomers. Go touch grass you fucking idiot.
The boomers are becoming receivers of resources now. The paying as employees is slowly ending. Twice the size as the oldest generation ahead of them who are dying off. And Gen X behind them that is one half the size of the boomers in numbers. The Millennials behind Gen. X are the size of the Boomers but are much more diverse and have been taught to despise white people. That and the fact they will be the first generation to be poorer than those ahead of them will bring much anguish.

The boomers are becoming receivers of resources now. The paying as employees is slowly ending. Twice the size as the oldest generation ahead of them who are dying off. And Gen X behind them that is one half the size of the boomers in numbers. The Millennials behind Gen. X are the size of the Boomers but are much more diverse and have been taught to despise white people. That and the fact they will be the first generation to be poorer than those ahead of them will bring much anguish.
Yeah the boomers really fucked things up for ensuing generations

[One is what one reads]

Overview​

Ad Fontes Media rates American Thinker in the Hyper-Partisan Right category of bias and as Unreliable, Misleading in terms of reliability. American Thinker is a conservative daily online magazine that focuses on American politics, foreign policy, national security, Israel, economics, diplomacy, culture and military strategy. Founded in 2003 by Thomas Lifson, the publication lists “the right to exist and the survival of the State of Israel” as important to its values.

Overall Score​

The following are the overall bias and reliability scores for American Thinker according to our Ad Fontes Media ratings methodology.

Reliability: 13.37

Bias: 25.11

Panels of analysts from Ad Fontes Media regularly review representative sample content to rate it for reliability and bias. Each panel of analysts comprises one left-leaning, one right-leaning, and one center-leaning analyst.

The team considers a variety of factors when rating content. To determine its reliability score, we consider the content’s veracity, expression, its title/headline, and graphics. We add each of these scores to the chart on a weighted scale, with the average of those creating the sample content’s overall reliability score.

To determine sample content’s bias score, we consider its language, its political position, and how it compares to other reporting or analysis from other sources on the same topic. We add each of these scores to the chart on a weighted scale, with the average of those creating the content’s overall bias score.

The bias rating, demonstrated on the Media Bias Chart®️ on the horizontal axis, ranges from most extreme left to middle to most extreme right. The reliability rating, demonstrated on the chart’s vertical axis, rates sources on a scale from original fact reporting to analysis, opinion, propaganda and inaccurate/fabricated information.

Reliability scores for articles and shows are on a scale of 0-64. Scores above 40 are generally good; scores below 24 are generally problematic. Scores between 24-40 indicate a range of possibilities, with some sources falling there because they are heavy in opinion and analysis, and some because they have a high variation in reliability between articles.

Bias scores for articles and shows are on a scale of -42 to +42, with higher negative scores being more left, higher positive scores being more right, and scores closer to zero being minimally biased, equally balanced, or exhibiting a centrist bias.

[ Don't Mind Me ]
Its a conservative op/ed site. Liberals hate it.

I simply gave the other side of the coin. That' s it.

For anyone to think for themselves.

Forum List

Back