Note to protestors, this isn't Egypt and Trump ain't Morsi !!

beagle9

Diamond Member
Nov 28, 2011
How about you (as protestors) figure out quickly that you are making complete idiots of yourselves now. I bet you are making your parents so proud of all their hard work and efforts to save their hard earned money to send you off to those brainwashing factories we call colleges now. Keep making them proud in your rebellion, because that will be a pride that can't be swallowed easily by them once you are hauled off to jail, and your life not only starts with all that debt, but with a criminal record to boot ?? You have been led to drink the koolaid, and it shows big time. You see all the devastation to this nation, all the dependency created, the rule of law being thwarted, coddling or cozying up with the enemies of America, allowing lawlessness & corruption to grow to the point of seeming normal. Ok, so what are you people protesting about again ?? Ohh it's a party is all it is.... right !!!!!!

It was these same people that in 2009, when right-wingers were opposing ObamaCare and the Stimulus failure, who said on this forum "Obama won. You need to deal with it".

Now 8 years later.... Trump won "wah wah wah wah we're going to protest!".

Left-wing belief is really the ideology of a 2-year-old. They all have that mentality.

How about you (as protestors) figure out quickly that you are making complete idiots of yourselves now. I bet you are making your parents so proud of all their hard work and efforts to save their hard earned money to send you off to those brainwashing factories we call colleges now. Keep making them proud in your rebellion, because that will be a pride that can't be swallowed easily by them once you are hauled off to jail, and your life not only starts with all that debt, but with a criminal record to boot ?? You have been led to drink the koolaid, and it shows big time. You see all the devastation to this nation, all the dependency created, the rule of law being thwarted, coddling or cozying up with the enemies of America, allowing lawlessness & corruption to grow to the point of seeming normal. Ok, so what are you people protesting about again ?? Ohh it's a party is all it is.... right !!!!!!

Guy, Trump stole the election. People should be upset, and they have every right to protest.

Trump will probably get impeached in his first year.

Guy, Trump stole the election. People should be upset, and they have every right to protest.

Translation = I know nothing, but I am consistent.

You are fucking hilarious Joe.

If it still hurts put something on it.

Guy, Trump stole the election. People should be upset, and they have every right to protest. Trump will probably get impeached in his first year.
. Trump won, now deal with it.

Two problems with the title of this thread. The protesters...

1. Couldn't find Egypt on a map.

2. Have never heard of Morsi.

But they will rant and rave regardless. It's part of their stupid gene.

Could have fooled me:
Washington_Monument_2012.jpg

Home_Prices-Glance-01fd6-2445_image-300x202.jpg

babies-crying-cute-crying-baby.jpg

Trump won, now deal with it.

I am. I'm getting my money out of the stock market and saving up lots of cash.

1. Donald John Trump did not steal the election. He won the Electoral College...

2. Cash would be worthless if you believe Trump is going to crash the economy.

3. Trump might get impeached in the House but tell me how will the Senate Convict him seeing it will take Democratic votes to remove him and the Democrats will keep Trump before letting Pence become President...

1. Donald John Trump did not steal the election. He won the Electoral College...

Which is stealing the election.

Not as worthless as stocks are going to be.

3. Trump might get impeached in the House but tell me how will the Senate Convict him seeing it will take Democratic votes to remove him and the Democrats will keep Trump before letting Pence become President...

Oh, quite the contrary, I think the Dems will happily impeach Trump. They figure that Pence is someone they can live with.

I think both parties are just going to wait for his popularity to sink below 30%.

You are fucking hilarious Joe.

If it still hurts put something on it.

We're all goign to be hurting when this Nazi you elected fucks up everything.

Trump is the equivlent of waking up with a really nasty tatoo and a case of Herpes. Might have felt good when you did it, but man...there will be consequences.
So you got herpes from your bad decisions and wake up regretting it. O.K. I'm very sorry.

My sympathy for you and please be careful getting tattoos from amateurs. Make sure they are qualified and please have them sterilize the equipment or you may end up with something worse, like aids.

Well at least Morsi had the popular vote.
. And your point is ?? Thought you libs hated this idea that a majority rules or means anything ??? Getting a little of your own bull crap back now eh ?????

Trump won, now deal with it.

I am. I'm getting my money out of the stock market and saving up lots of cash.

. If they keep their crap up, then Trump is going to appoint that special prosecutor to go after their queen. He is already trying to work with these criminals by humbling down for the purposes of unifying the nation. It is unbelievable that they think they are as clean or pure as the driven snow, and they want to go all self righteous now ???? It's just amazing. That video of Miley Cyrus just cracked me up today. Can you believe they are giving this childish baby the time of day in all of this ???. Unbelievable it all is (I tell ya), it's unbelievable.

I just do not understand the arrogance and hypocrisy. They are so out of touch with America and live in their echo chamber bubbles. Everyone must treat them tenderly, but they can spew vile hatred, pay people to incite violence, lie and cheat.

The sky is falling doom and gloom is absurd. We have had shitty presidents before. At least this one won't have uncleared subordinates printing thousands of pages of classified documents that are ... where now?

Forum List

Back