P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
As with all things with the left, they believe in forcing people into their disturbed ideology. Notice how it says “this has to change”?

5E1D0F8E-5547-4711-A984-5B621E136B3D.jpeg

Me and every other normal male I know must be in the 2 per cent who don't hate them but are disgusted by the thought!

As with all things with the left, they believe in forcing people into their disturbed ideology. Notice how it says “this has to change”?

View attachment 274735
One day we'll make you bone a dude
And where would you have me put my bone, Princess?
That will be up to the enforcement officer
I still maintain the hope that one day some loony-leftard will make some sense but in the meantime there's always Scotch and cigars.

Carry on, Princess.

I thought it was because we love women, not because of hatred.
We???
You know all too well the leftarded methodology, GG. If a guy won't "bone a dude" he's homophobic or misogynist or racist (or all 3).

Yeah ... leftards are just that fucked up.

We???
You know all too well the leftarded methodology, GG. If a guy won't "bone a dude" he's homophobic or misogynist or racist (or all 3).

Yeah ... leftards are just that fucked up.

yes, some of them are.

View attachment 274735

Color me surprised you'd have a problem with saying we have to change bigotry. Don't worry puppy, you won't be forced to stop being an anti gay, anti trans, anti any kind of bigot you want to be...by the government.

I prefer brunettes over blondes also. My life, my choice. These comrades can go visit a puppy petting zoo or draw their feelings out with a crayon, nobody should be shamed for their choices in who they love, or even why.

Color me surprised you'd have a problem with saying we have to change bigotry. Don't worry puppy, you won't be forced to stop being an anti gay, anti trans, anti any kind of bigot you want to be...by the government.
Color me surprised that you believe homosexuality should be forced on every single citizen of the planet. #Gaystapo

I prefer brunettes over blondes also. My life, my choice. These comrades can go visit a puppy petting zoo or draw their feelings out with a crayon, nobody should be shamed for their choices in who they love, or even why.
But pompous, know-it-all loony leftards like Seawytch know what is best for all mankind and resistance is futile.

Fucking IDIOTS.

Forum List

Back