Not Worst POTUS, Not Most Embarrassing POTUS. Is there another option?

Mehh. You'll be saying the same stupid shit about Biden in a year or two.
I doubt that. Compared to the wreckage of the past 4 years of DJT, what Biden is putting in place is breakneck speed compared to the Bannon BS Trump swallowed.

What he's "putting in place" is a feeble attempt to rebuild the wreckage of the Obama administration. The same administration that President Trump turned into rubble, over the last four years.

The same tired old narrative, incompetent and ineffective policies, and get this: The same losers who worked for Obama.

Gee whiz, I thought you guys and girls were supposed to be "innovative" and "smarter than everyone else."

Ya done proved me wrong, din't ya?

I agree. Apparently the lefty loons have forgotten what America was like before the very convenient Chinese Virus hit our shores.

UE was the lowest it had been in 50 years and we had jobs all across this country and a great economy. All with "criminal" Trump at the helm.

After this very fraudulent election where ballots turned up at 3AM long after they should have and Dominion gave Trump votes to Biden and hundred of signed affidavits from both Rep and Dem watchers.

Oh and we all know if Biden were Trump the lefty loons would be screaming election fraud at the top of their lungs.

You won. In 2016.
You had 4 years in Power.

Build that Wall. NOPE.
Replace Obamacare on day 1, NOPE.
Mexico will pay for that wall that I, my administration, didn't build. That didn't happen.
RESPECT from other Nations around the World. LOL if you think that even happened.
The National Debt. How did that work out?
The Virus Response. Oh my, how clueless are you? And YOU contards hate Fauci, for Political Reasons.
Hired the Best, ONLY the Best People. What a total FRAUD. Hire, says something bad, FIRE. Over and Over.
Nepotism. He did this. Ivanka? Jared? Whore 1st Lady, what a joke.

The worst President this country has ever elected.
Incompetent. Corrupt. Absolutely no accomplishments.
2nd worst. At least he hasn't invaded anyone like Dubya did.

Except for the Tax bill I can't think of any legislation he has gotten passed. His EO's will be gone in Jan so the only thing he'll be remembered for will be judges (thanks to McConnell) and 1/4 million dead from Covid.

Forum List

Back