Not visiting my sister

Feb 8, 2021
My sister said to me, congrats on your new job driving for Razorback Transit...
And she asked if I would visit.

I told her that the reason why I haven't visited and will not be visiting..

Is because you're a gold digging con artist, who is taking advantage of a mentally retarded, possibly autistic, elderly black guy who has a negative attitude.

You robbed me for months.

You conspired to make my life at your apartment, into an unstable hell that eventually would have had no room for me in there.

You crashed your damn car on purpose..
With me in it.. as lightly as you could, to damage your car and not yourself..
You thought you were going to injure me in the process, by having me take the full brunt of the impact, several times..

You did that, deliberately to not have a car..
To make my life hell.. and to have me buy you a new car..

But you never accounted for my muscles.
Lol

You had me subsidize your life of petty crime..
By having me pay your fines..

And at the end..
You chose to keep milking your victim instead of having anything to do with me..
So screw you.

That is what I told her.
:)

That is a lot to take in, exhale. Good luck with that relationship. If she really is a crazy scammer con artist stay away. Who in the elderly guy she is scamming?

Is because you're a gold digging con artist, who is taking advantage of a mentally retarded, possibly autistic, elderly black guy who has a negative attitude.

You conspired to make my life at your apartment, into an unstable hell that eventually would have had no room for me in there.

You thought you were going to injure me in the process, by having me take the full brunt of the impact, several times..

Lol

And at the end..
You chose to keep milking your victim instead of having anything to do with me..
So screw you.

That is what I told her.
My eldest son used to drive for them and then went to big rigs..

Last edited:

Lol

And at the end..
So screw you.

That is what I told her.
Why are you posting your personal problems here?

Lol

And at the end..
So screw you.

That is what I told her.
Was this posted on craigslist? LOL

Lol

And at the end..
So screw you.

That is what I told her.
Tune in tomorrow for the next installment of
1612812799187.png

Well, since we're unloading today, I have to say that I don't like my siblings all that much, either. First of all, when we were kids, they were always telling me that they were better than me. That's because that's what my mother told them. I don't blame them for hearing it, but I do blame them for believing it. My oldest sister, Carol, was the worst. She did awful things to me. When I was four years old she called me over to the swing and said there was something stuck in the barrel of my cork gun and that her finger was too big to get it out. She got me to stick my little finger in the barrel. Little did I know that she had already cocked it. Then she pulled the trigger. The bolt that slams forward to pop the cork out slammed into the end of my little finger. That bitch. That really hurt. Then there was the time she told me to blow out an alleged hot ash that was in my mother's full ashtray. Ever try to get cigarette ashes out of your eyes? That bitch. She also taught me why you should never stick your finger in a lightbulb socket. That bitch!

She once made me eat a salt sandwich--heavy on the salt, hold the bread! I didn't want it, but she threatened to tell mom that I swore at her if I didn't eat the salt. I never swore at her, but we both knew that mom would believe her over me and then slap me silly for it. Plus my other shitty sisters chimed in from the sidelines saying that they also heard me swearing loud and clear. Then she wouldn't let me have any water. And on the advice of my other sisters, she put my winter coat on me, tied my hands behind my back, and then staked me out to a small dead tree in the open field beside our property under the hot sun (it was mid-July). Then she and the rest of my siblings sat under the big shade tree at the edge of our yard and drank kool-aid in front of me for about a half hour.

Carol asked me if I wanted some, too. I nodded. So she poured a glass and brought it over to where I was staked out. "Oh, that's right," she said with a grin on her face, "I forgot your hands are tied behind your back. You want me to help you?" I knew she probably wasn't really going to help me, but I was desperate and had nothing to lose. As I was nodding yes, she threw the kool-aid in my face. I didn't even have time to close my eyes. The kool-aid mixed with the sweat in my eyes and stung pretty bad. I closed my eyes, hoping that would help. It didn't. And after a few minutes, it was hard to open my eyes because the sugar in the kool-aid made everything pretty sticky. They all got up and ran to the house when they saw my mom's car coming down the road.

So yeah, we all had a little trouble with our siblings at one time or another . . . or all the time.

Lol

And at the end..
So screw you.

That is what I told her.
Newbie rant?

Lol

And at the end..
So screw you.

That is what I told her.
View attachment 454701
You reminded me of this classic.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Lol

And at the end..
So screw you.

That is what I told her.
View attachment 454701

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Firesign Theatre knockoff?

Lol

And at the end..
So screw you.

That is what I told her.
View attachment 454701

Firesign Theatre knockoff?

I originally saw it back in the 70’s on the Electric Company on PBS.

Forum List

Back