Not very "democratic" Democrats

LaDexter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2016
The double standards here are off the scale. If the Democrats win, it is "history making," "progress," and the like. When the GOP wins, it is "divisive," "hate filled," and "ugly."

Let's face it, the supporters of the Democratic Party do not respect democracy. They only like it when they win. When they lose, they show their true colors...

beating people up
vandalizing
calling for the Trump delegates to switch to Hillary

These people are 100% pure scum. THEY are the "haters." They are the liars. And all they really want from the US government is handout after handout....

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn, ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.................

The left is saying that Trump will need to include Democrats in his decision making process.... Like obama did with ACA? What happened to "Elections matter" and "I won,get used to it."?

They indeed go to sleep when being confronted with the truth...

Back to riots afterwards.

Now the idiots are blaming Trump for the riots that they are starting. These people are complete tools.

I'm betting Trump has copies of all of obama's Executive Orders and is going through them one by one and will make a show of burning the vast majority of them on the East Lawn on 1/21/17

The left is saying that Trump will need to include Democrats in his decision making process.... Like obama did with ACA? What happened to "Elections matter" and "I won,get used to it."?

The ACA came out of the Heritage Foundation shoog, Jesus.

They indeed go to sleep when being confronted with the truth...

Back to riots afterwards.

Now the idiots are blaming Trump for the riots that they are starting. These people are complete tools.

Are they? Hadn't seen that. Anyway, hell, the Boston Tea Party was a riot with looting.

One month ago the Left was warning "Trump supporters will riot if Trump loses. They won't accept the results." It appears that the same people rioting now are the same people that rioted at Trumps rallies. What happened in '12 when Romney entered election night with a lead only to lose? Did you see GOP rioters?

Heritage Foundation's 1989 report is considered to be the conceptual origin of the health insurance mandate.
The concept of the individual health insurance mandate is considered to have originated in 1989 at the conservative Heritage Foundation. In 1993, Republicans twice introduced health care bills that contained an individual health insurance mandate. Advocates for those bills included prominent Republicans who today oppose the mandate including Orrin Hatch (R-UT), Charles Grassley (R-IA), Robert Bennett (R-UT), and Christopher Bond (R-MO). In 2007, Democrats and Republicans introduced a bi-partisan bill containing the mandate.

History of the Individual Health Insurance Mandate, 1989-2010 - Obamacare - ProCon.org

No, shooog
ACA2.png

Parts of it, as an alternative/compromise to hillarycare. BUT, it passed with the help of a rule change in the Senate. Don't doubt for a minute that Trump will take advantage of the same rule change to dismantle obamacare. You LOST. Payback's a bitch!

The usual lies from the usual liberals.

ACA was never proposed by the Heritage Foundation. The HF looked at some proposals of govt takeover of some health care, and then ultimately changed their minds and rejected them.

That doesn't keep the lefts hysterics from telling the lie over and over, though.

Parts of it, as an alternative/compromise to hillarycare. BUT, it passed with the help of a rule change in the Senate. Don't doubt for a minute that Trump will take advantage of the same rule change to dismantle obamacare. You LOST. Payback's a bitch!

Let him pull the entire thing down, fine with me, no worries. Your healthcare costs will continue to shyrocket either way, for the most expensive and one of the shittiest systems among advanced post industrial nations. Watch.

The usual lies from the usual liberals.

ACA was never proposed by the Heritage Foundation. The HF looked at some proposals of govt takeover of some health care, and then ultimately changed their minds and rejected them.

That doesn't keep the lefts hysterics from telling the lie over and over, though.

Someone does, yeah.

No, shooog
ACA2.png

See above shoog, Heritage Foundation Lectures.
Shoog, your source is wrong. Give it up.

Sure, ok, we'll go with that.

Forum List

Back