Not trying to be insensitve to Gays: Just trying to learn their ways

Reaction score
Given the recent events on Duck Dynasty...etc.

I began getting curious....

I personally like women....but at the same time respect any ones orientation...
It is a statistical fact that many people without a sexual partner get themselves off once in awhile.....

Just curious....only because I don't want to get the wrong impression about Gay people...

Do Gays feel the need to take a dump in their hand to get the full feel and smell before they can get themselves off?

g5000

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Okay...what?

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Reaction score
last stop for sanity before reaching the south

It is a statistical fact that many people without a sexual partner get themselves off once in awhile.....

Just curious....only because I don't want to get the wrong impression about Gay people...

Do Gays feel the need to take a dump in their hand to get the full feel and smell before they can get themselves off?
Username "creativedreams" because he wakes up with messy pants when he dreams of penis and man butts

Noomi

Ninja Kicker
Reaction score

:cuckoo:

Wolfsister77

Knowledge Is Power
Reaction score

I'm shocked you have no rep. Someone with the kind of wit and intelligence you obviously possess with such a well though and truly insightful post like this, must just really be misunderstood.

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List