Not to worry, Biden has a Port Czar

Wow, that's pretty harsh coming from from someone that supports and promotes limp wrists. Good thing Slow Joe wasn't wearing the wrong shoes....that's Joe Biden incase you got the Joe's mixed up.
Wow, your ad hominem isn't a solution to the issue I've posted. You statement: "Wow, that's pretty harsh coming from from someone that supports and promotes limp wrists". What you've claimed is your bias, since I don't have any emotion about other peoples sexual orientation, hate isn't part of my DNA.

It seems those who hate the Democratic Party, or both the Republican Party and the Democratic Party have no solution to anything, and that is their strength. The author of this thread is an example of these whiners who would critique President Biden for the wrong color of his tie or that he stutters.

What would thinker do, magically wave his limp wrist to fix all that is wrong? Does he have all the facts and all the experience to immediately fix what has been going on for years, even decades?

The evidence is that Social Media - and this includes the USMB - allows anyone with the ability to turn on a computer to express their opinions, sans any education, experience or expertise on the issues of the day.
I have a solution, call back in all the truck drivers California fired and come clean off the docks!!!! It's really not a difficult solution. Why aren't you providing any?

Well thank God we're appointing Czars again. Now, heads are gonna roll, baby roll......

I have a solution, call back in all the truck drivers California fired and come clean off the docks!!!! It's really not a difficult solution. Why aren't you providing any?

Because rye is a brainless hack. He has no ability to do anything other than shovel the shit out of his masters stables.

Wow, your ad hominem isn't a solution to the issue I've posted. You statement: "Wow, that's pretty harsh coming from from someone that supports and promotes limp wrists". What you've claimed is your bias, since I don't have any emotion about other peoples sexual orientation, hate isn't part of my DNA.

Yet you refer to "limp wrists" in a derogative way, you must have a problem with ADD.

Forum List

Back