Not The 1st Time: Joe Biden Has A History of Mishandling Classified Documents

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"Arizona Republic executive editor Greg Burton penned an op-ed Sunday that recounted an instance in 2010 in which then Vice President Joe Biden and his staff mishandled classified documents."

"Long before today’s political mayhem, I came across a top secret document on a table in Joe Biden’s White House office," Burton recalled. "The red warning on the cover caught my attention but my eyes drifted to the then-vice president’s keepsakes, a leather binder and photos of Jill, Beau, Hunter, Ashley and Champ."

Biden and his team left classified scattered around the room during an interview in which photos were taken.

"Burton recalls a Biden staffer and "guys with ear pieces" running up to him after his interview with Biden concluded because they realized they left out classified material in his presence."

"Top secret documents must be handled under strict protocols, stored and viewed only in secure rooms. Someone screwed up." .

So much for 'everyone' knowing Biden and his aides are serious about handling classified material.

Biden has a history of mishandling classified material. This latest scandal should be no surprise.

Last edited:
"Arizona Republic executive editor Greg Burton penned an op-ed Sunday that recounted an instance in 2010 in which then Vice President Joe Biden and his staff mishandled classified documents."

"Long before today’s political mayhem, I came across a top secret document on a table in Joe Biden’s White House office," Burton recalled. "The red warning on the cover caught my attention but my eyes drifted to the then-vice president’s keepsakes, a leather binder and photos of Jill, Beau, Hunter, Ashley and Champ."

Biden and his team left classified scattered around the room during an interview in which photos were taken.

"Burton recalls a Biden staffer and "guys with ear pieces" running up to him after his interview with Biden concluded because they realized they left out classified material in his presence."

"Top secret documents must be handled under strict protocols, stored and viewed only in secure rooms. Someone screwed up." .

So much for 'everyone' knowing Biden and his aides are serious about handling classified material.

Bidrn has a history of mishandling classified material. This latest scandal should be no surprise.

That's one of the things I love about my country. Sooner or later, everything comes out.:auiqs.jpg:

When The Past Comes Back To Bite You In The Ass

1674090854685.png

Biden seen holding 'classified document' in resurfaced 2013 photo​

-- Hard copies of classified documents typically only allowed in secure rooms, called SCIFs...

...and you sure as hell aren't supposed to have them out for photos; yet, we are suppose to take Biden's word that he takes the handling of classified info very seriously.

:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back