Not Surprising: Chris Cuomo pulls a fraudulent 180

Mr. Friscus

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2020
Chris Cuomo, as we all saw, edited vulgarity constantly during the pandemic. He gave his brother primetime position on CNN, praised him, and lectured all to do the same. This went on for months and months.

Fast forward to when the media now FINALLY, bedgrudingly, are reporting on Andrew Cuomo's corruption, threats, and now sexual assault charges.

What does Chris Cuomo have to say?

“Obviously, I’m aware of what’s going on with my brother. And obviously I cannot cover it because he is my brother,” Cuomo continued. “Now, of course, CNN has to cover it. They have covered it extensively, and they will continue to do so.”

LMAO

Oh, so you "cannot cover it" because it's your brother? Well, that sure didn't stop you from edited vulgarity every night on your network. Odd that standards change on a dime like that.. isn't it?

The MSM overall is Democrat propaganda, and they don't even try to hide it.

1614668369484.png

Chris Cuomo, as we all saw, edited vulgarity constantly during the pandemic. He gave his brother primetime position on CNN, praised him, and lectured all to do the same. This went on for months and months.

Fast forward to when the media now FINALLY, bedgrudingly, are reporting on Andrew Cuomo's corruption, threats, and now sexual assault charges.

“Obviously, I’m aware of what’s going on with my brother. And obviously I cannot cover it because he is my brother,” Cuomo continued. “Now, of course, CNN has to cover it. They have covered it extensively, and they will continue to do so.”

LMAO

Oh, so you "cannot cover it" because it's your brother? Well, that sure didn't stop you from edited vulgarity every night on your network. Odd that standards change on a dime like that.. isn't it?

His covering for Andys mass murder is more disturbing.

LMAO

Andrew Cuomo did not kill anyone , got it. Tramp is the one who caused mass murder!

LMAO

Andrew Cuomo did not kill anyone , got it. Tramp is the one who caused mass murder!

Oh but he did....

LMAO

Oh, dear me, another Nothingburger... driven by teenage angst...

Chris Cuomo is reportedly an a$$hole off-camera but does a decent job with the Democrat position on his nightly op-ed show...

So, the guy recused himself... it was the right thing to do, professionally and ethically speaking... you would do the same... and your employer would insist...

The news would have been if the guy had chosen NOT to recuse himself...

This is a whole lotta nuthin'... dog bites man.

View attachment 463221

note the similiarities on the head grabbing.

View attachment 463223

Do you believe E. Jean Carroll?
The lady that said rape was sexy?

ah....I don't know.....I believe she believes rape is sexy, but frankly I think that simply makes her one crazy, person with some mental health issues.

I am not going to blame Chris for this, CNN is his employer, CNN is suppose to be a News Network and have standards.....they obviously don't they ran this fluff pieces during the pandemic, the left wanted to make Andy the poster boy....they even gave him an EMMY! hahaha

obviously, when the truth came out about his genocide, and attempted cover up....the left has to distance itself from this...CNN is running scared from that....and now the sexual assaults

View attachment 463221

note the similiarities on the head grabbing.

View attachment 463223

Do you believe E. Jean Carroll?
The lady that said rape was sexy?

ah....I don't know.....I believe she believes rape is sexy, but frankly I think that simply makes her one crazy, person with some mental health issues.

Does that make rape less serious?
Do you think E. Jean Carroll is believed?

also do you think Cawthorn should resign?

I am not going to blame Chris for this, CNN is his employer, CNN is suppose to be a News Network and have standards.....they obviously don't they ran this fluff pieces during the pandemic, the left wanted to make Andy the poster boy....they even gave him an EMMY! hahaha

obviously, when the truth came out about his genocide, and attempted cover up....the left has to distance itself from this...CNN is running scared from that....and now the sexual assaults
The only person who caused the genocide is tramp.

LMAO

20,000 people died from his actions in the nursing homes.

Cuomo is the one who sent seniors to their deaths.

LMAO

I read 15000 and in NY at the people coming in from the UK is astonishing since the Potus also didn't want to cause a panic.

I find its funny now its 20000, soon it will up over 50grand.

Just because you don't realize how many seniors died because of tramp,
over 1/2 a million come to mind.

LMAO

I read 15000 and in NY at the people coming in from the UK is astonishing since the Potus also didn't want to cause a panic.

I find its funny now its 20000, soon it will up over 50grand.

15,000 is about right and cuomo tried to cover that up.

Just because you don't realize how many seniors died because of tramp,
over 1/2 a million come to mind.

Sorry, but trump didn't send them to death camps like cuomo did.

Forum List

Back