Not Surprising: Chris Cuomo pulls a fraudulent 180

Chris Cuomo, as we all saw, edited vulgarity constantly during the pandemic. He gave his brother primetime position on CNN, praised him, and lectured all to do the same. This went on for months and months.

Fast forward to when the media now FINALLY, bedgrudingly, are reporting on Andrew Cuomo's corruption, threats, and now sexual assault charges.

What does Chris Cuomo have to say?

“Obviously, I’m aware of what’s going on with my brother. And obviously I cannot cover it because he is my brother,” Cuomo continued. “Now, of course, CNN has to cover it. They have covered it extensively, and they will continue to do so.”

LMAO

Oh, so you "cannot cover it" because it's your brother? Well, that sure didn't stop you from edited vulgarity every night on your network. Odd that standards change on a dime like that.. isn't it?

The MSM overall is Democrat propaganda, and they don't even try to hide it.
His covering for Andys mass murder is more disturbing.

Andrew Cuomo did not kill anyone , got it. Tramp is the one who caused mass murder!

20,000 people died from his actions in the nursing homes.

I read 15000 and in NY at the people coming in from the UK is astonishing since the Potus also didn't want to cause a panic.

I find its funny now its 20000, soon it will up over 50grand.
All Democrats are murderers. Since they all suck up to CHINA.

Chris Cuomo, as we all saw, edited vulgarity constantly during the pandemic. He gave his brother primetime position on CNN, praised him, and lectured all to do the same. This went on for months and months.

Fast forward to when the media now FINALLY, bedgrudingly, are reporting on Andrew Cuomo's corruption, threats, and now sexual assault charges.

“Obviously, I’m aware of what’s going on with my brother. And obviously I cannot cover it because he is my brother,” Cuomo continued. “Now, of course, CNN has to cover it. They have covered it extensively, and they will continue to do so.”

LMAO

Oh, so you "cannot cover it" because it's your brother? Well, that sure didn't stop you from edited vulgarity every night on your network. Odd that standards change on a dime like that.. isn't it?

Andrew Cuomo did not kill anyone , got it. Tramp is the one who caused mass murder!

I read 15000 and in NY at the people coming in from the UK is astonishing since the Potus also didn't want to cause a panic.

Tramp is the responsible one for over 1/2 million deaths.

LMAO

He caused the death of nearly 20k seniors

No he didn't, tramp did.

LTCCC is providing a user-friendly spreadsheet tracking COVID-19-related deaths from New York’s nursing homes (NHs) and adult care facilities (ACFs) based on New York Department of Health (DOH) data. This file, updated biweekly, includes data at the state, county, and facility level. As of February 4 2021, there have been 13,382 reported COVID-19 deaths from LTC facilities, including 4,067 newly reported fatalities occurring outside of the facilities.

You can download the excel file by selecting the button below. County and summary fatality data can be viewed on this page.
New York COVID-19 Fatality Data: Nursing Homes & Adult Care Facilities – Nursing Home 411
really retard? these deaths are on mary-o cuomo, the homo....TRUMP did TRUMPS job...this corrupt piece of shit decided to kill more new yorkers by being a whine ass 3 year old, and not using any help that was sent.
you, should go get a brain that functions properly. you should be embarrassed for repeating your scum demonRATS.. they are a embarrassment to AMERICA, and so are you

All tramp said was lies:
On Feb. 7, Trump leveled with book author Bob Woodward about the dangers of the new virus that was spreading across the world, originating in central China. He told the legendary reporter that the virus was airborne, tricky and “more deadly than even your strenuous flus.
Three weeks later, March 19, he acknowledged to Woodward: “To be honest with you, I wanted to always play it down. I still like playing it down. Because I don’t want to create a panic.”

The virus is the flu.

LMAO

No, trump stopped the funding to fauci and the wuhan lab, the place where this virus originated from. Fauci is in huge part to blame for the deaths of hundreds of thousands.

LMAO

No, trump stopped the funding to fauci and wuhan lab, the place where this virus originated from. Fauci is in huge part to blame for the deaths of hundreds of thousands.

and tramp lied about the virus, and he lied endlessly.

LMAO

You lie. So NOBODY would have died if some filthy Democrat had been in charge? You lie. And you suck. As do all Libs.

LMAO

You lie. So NOBODY would have died if some filthy Democrat had been in charge? You lie. And you suck. As do all Libs.

No I did not lie.

LMAO

No I did not lie.
Another lie. All Democrats are proven liars. Name of the beast.

LMAO

Oh, dear me, another Nothingburger... driven by teenage angst...

Chris Cuomo is reportedly an a$$hole off-camera but does a decent job with the Democrat position on his nightly op-ed show...

So, the guy recused himself... it was the right thing to do, professionally and ethically speaking... you would do the same... and your employer would insist...

The news would have been if the guy had chosen NOT to recuse himself...

This is a whole lotta nuthin'... dog bites man.
andi cant save mary-o. there is no journalism on your church station... cnn.
a whole lot of nothing- is what you are trained to say..even though we all know its a lie

LMAO

No I did not lie.
of course not...in your delusional mind

LMAO

Whhoooossh....wwhhhooosssshhhh....the air flows uninterrupted between looneytune's ears.....

LMAO

No, trump stopped the funding to fauci and wuhan lab, the place where this virus originated from. Fauci is in huge part to blame for the deaths of hundreds of thousands.

and tramp lied about the virus, and he lied endlessly.
to prevent panic...unlike the demonRAT shit stains, that want you to panic---even today
when behind the scenes, TRUMP did a great job.
wanna be dr--fake-y has been lying to you sheep this whole time

LMAO

Tramp? Who is this tramp to whom you refer? I didn't think tramps had the ability to commit mass murder, unlike a governor or a mayor.

Lets be consistent...

Both Cuomo and Trump should be investigated...

How about both don't pay off and try and hide it?

This is not a one is alright because the other did it... That's bullshit... They are both independent investigations...

Democrats are the ones that actually asked for Andrew to be investigated. Where are the GOP on asking for Trump to be investigated?
You idiots gave Killer Cuomo awards goofus. You impeached the President

LMAO

Hmmmm think ole Pinochijoe gets his 100,000 too right goofus?

Baudrillard asks an important question, especially since China Joe now calls for an independent investigation after having accosted Tara.

’Sexual harassment: phobic caricature of every sexual approach, unconditional refusal to seduce or be seduced. Is this compulsion merely an alibi of indifference or does it, like all allergic symptoms, conceal a hypersensitivity to the other?....Italian law regards inducement as an offence — that is to say, not forcing oneself on the other to provoke their desire, nor even to seduce them, but the mere fact of inducing their consent by some gesture or sign or other. If we are to take this attitude, we should put the sperm on the blacklist too, since its effort to penetrate the ovum is surely the prototype of sexual harassment (though perhaps there is inducement on the part of the ovary?)....Sexual harassment marks the arrival on the scene of an impotent, victim’s sexuality, a sexuality impotent to constitute itself either as object or as subject of desire in its paranoid wish for identity and difference.’
(Baudrillard, The Perfect Crime, p. 121, The Surgical Removal of Otherness)

Now we have correctly placed the 47-year Washington fungal growth in proper perspective for our questioning of the assigning of any organisms to his cabinet that would talk about the mental health of adolescents in their “confused years.”

Forum List

Back