Not something you see every day.

The guy is either very brave or very stupid. They are wild animals, and might inflict a nasty bite at any time. I used to have a raccoon at my lake house who I would feed scraps to by hand every time I grilled. The little bastard bit my hand and it took 7 stitches to sew it back up.

Did you know raccoons love hot dogs ?
I guess when you're hungry and cold, just about anything looks good.
"Hey mister ...got any mustard ?"

take away the free food an most will die...kinda makes you wonder what would happen if they took away welfare...work is hell...but no work makes you weak

uhh...we're talking about raccoons. Chill, bro.

The guy is either very brave or very stupid. They are wild animals, and might inflict a nasty bite at any time. I used to have a raccoon at my lake house who I would feed scraps to by hand every time I grilled. The little bastard bit my hand and it took 7 stitches to sew it back up.
Yes-- our Scottish Terrier cornered one in the garage one time -- it was an awful fight for a few minutes until my dad ran out and hit it with a shovel until it ran off...messed the dog up - I believe he had 20 stitches in 4 different spots from bites and scratches.

Too rare or overcooked??

Greg

Yes-- our Scottish Terrier cornered one in the garage one time -- it was an awful fight for a few minutes until my dad ran out and hit it with a shovel until it ran off...messed the dog up - I believe he had 20 stitches in 4 different spots from bites and scratches.

They might be cute and fuzzy, but ask a coon hunter how cuddly they are.

Forum List

Back