Not Showing Up To Riot

The problem for the insurrectionists is that that they attacked the seat of our government and with murderous intentions.

Yeah, Bobob, that is an issue.
See, some equate breaking a window to cob a pair of Nikes as exactly the same.....if not worse....than attacking the seat of our government with murderous intentions to de-capitate the leadership of our government.

But can't you see.....those Nikes ARE expensive!!
...............................................................................................

You can bet your ass had democrats not cheated the election with their bullshit mail in ballots and their vote changing machines the whole country would be on fire .
Obviously our top law enforcement agencies are complicit in their take over of the American way of life

OK, poster Whodat......for the moment, let's give you the benefit of the doubt and accept that is true.

Tick...tock......tick tock.....tick tock.....

OK, your moment is up.

Now prove it.

Show us you ain't one of those pretty cowboys who's all hat, no cows.

Show us what you've got.

Batter up, Whodat.

Some people lie to themselves and omit setting a police headquarters on fire with police in the building and numerous other acts of arson, Wendy's, shopping malls ect. And believe just a pair of Nikes were stolen.
Aren't we discussing this act of violence and insurrection? You believe??
How about the businesses which were shut down after the attack and all the businesses that lost a grand shopping period for 2 weeks. All of a sudden, you are concerned about business. Like you really give a shit unless it is convenient.

They continue to fabricate the fear. This is what a tyrannical government does.
Yep. Fabricate enemies to justify crushing liberty.
Those criminals are not enemies? What was it--a picnic? They are indeed enemies
because they were violent and caused death, injury, and destruction. That is what our enemies do.
Couple of dozen peaceful unarmed protesters made you piddle your pants? You ain’t seen nuthin yet.
View attachment 465032
Oh, I didn't know! Couple of dozen Peaceful, unarmed protesters, Yes?
I guess that the destruction, injuries, and deaths occurred through osmosis. 300 arrests, class 1 felonies, and years in prison didn't make you piddle. Unarmed
you say? Maybe only a few guns, but unarmed? Nah Not according to Director Wray.
but you know more than he does.
Yes, a podium carried away is worse than burned out police stations, Federal Courts, City Halls carried out by ARMED mostly peaceful protesters!
There was more than a podium carried away and why are you ignoring the horror
of the Jan 6 insurrection? Is it because Trump organized and encouraged it?
This is serious stuff and those "peaceful" protesters are going to take up the ass
for the rest of their lives.
Antifa destruction does not exonerate the criminals on Jan 6, so stop comparing.
Each attack stands on its own and should not be entwined with each other.
Stop acting stupid.

Lol, there was no "insurrection". Liberal hyperbole and rhetoric.

because they were violent and caused death, injury, and destruction. That is what our enemies do.
Couple of dozen peaceful unarmed protesters made you piddle your pants? You ain’t seen nuthin yet.
View attachment 465032
I guess that the destruction, injuries, and deaths occurred through osmosis. 300 arrests, class 1 felonies, and years in prison didn't make you piddle. Unarmed
you say? Maybe only a few guns, but unarmed? Nah Not according to Director Wray.
Yes, a podium carried away is worse than burned out police stations, Federal Courts, City Halls carried out by ARMED mostly peaceful protesters!
This is serious stuff and those "peaceful" protesters are going to take up the ass
Antifa destruction does not exonerate the criminals on Jan 6, so stop comparing.
Stop acting stupid.

I know. Just a bunch of da guys fooling around.

The problem for the insurrectionists is that that they attacked the seat of our government and with murderous intentions.

Yeah, Bobob, that is an issue.
See, some equate breaking a window to cob a pair of Nikes as exactly the same.....if not worse....than attacking the seat of our government with murderous intentions to de-capitate the leadership of our government.

But can't you see.....those Nikes ARE expensive!!
...............................................................................................

You can bet your ass had democrats not cheated the election with their bullshit mail in ballots and their vote changing machines the whole country would be on fire .
Obviously our top law enforcement agencies are complicit in their take over of the American way of life

OK, poster Whodat......for the moment, let's give you the benefit of the doubt and accept that is true.

Tick...tock......tick tock.....tick tock.....

OK, your moment is up.

Now prove it.

Show us you ain't one of those pretty cowboys who's all hat, no cows.

Show us what you've got.

Batter up, Whodat.

Some people lie to themselves and omit setting a police headquarters on fire with police in the building and numerous other acts of arson, Wendy's, shopping malls ect. And believe just a pair of Nikes were stolen.
Aren't we discussing this act of violence and insurrection? You believe??
How about the businesses which were shut down after the attack and all the businesses that lost a grand shopping period for 2 weeks. All of a sudden, you are concerned about business. Like you really give a shit unless it is convenient.
Just wait until we put those 9 billion with a b rounds of ammo purchased just last year to use!

View attachment 465032
Stop acting stupid.
What else did CNN tell you?

Dont worry. Production of a movie about the assassinations of Biden/Harris/Pelosi is underway.

It was a great idea you Leftards gave us.

And for the record, I’d hate for anyone to get ideas from the movie.
CNN? Nah, I saw it unfold just like you did if you were paying attention.
And you piddled your pants.
Leftards are pathetic cowards.

Democrats are as paranoid as a thief with a stolen armored car in their garage.

Twice in the last six weeks, warnings were issued about imminent, grave threats to public safety posed by the same type of right-wing extremists who rioted at the Capitol on January 6. And both times, these warnings ushered in severe security measures only to prove utterly baseless.

First we had the hysteria over the violence we were told was likely to occur at numerous state capitols on Inauguration Day. “Law enforcement and state officials are on high alert for potentially violent protests in the lead-up to Inauguration Day, with some state capitols boarded up and others temporarily closed ahead of Wednesday’s ceremony,” announced CNN. In an even scarier formulation, NPR intoned that “the FBI is warning of protests and potential violence in all 50 state capitals ahead of President-elect Joe Biden’s inauguration.”

The resulting clampdowns were as extreme as the dire warnings. Washington, D.C. was militarized more than at any point since the 9/11 attack. The military was highly visible on the streets. And, described The Washington Post, “state capitols nationwide locked down, with windows boarded up, National Guard troops deployed and states of emergency preemptively declared as authorities braced for potential violence Sunday mimicking the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol by a mob of pro-Trump rioters.” All of this, said the paper, “reflected the anxious state of the country ahead of planned demonstrations.”

But none of that happened — not even close.

LOL. What a bunch of retarded mother fucking idiots.........................lolol.

Like people are going to take the time of their smart phones to riot....LOLOL
That’s so funny. They posted pics of themselves and their seditionist freaks

Right you are. The dumbfucks Spent the last few weeks bitching about Nancy supposedly waving off security at the Capitol. It’s fun watching their meltdowns

OK, for the edification of all, can the poster above, LBT, describe for us what he......and we......saw on the telly on January 6th?
1615143843638.jpeg

1615143958349.jpeg

1615143992623.jpeg

1615144048793.jpeg

1615144076287.jpeg

OK, for the edification of all, can the poster above, LBT, describe for us what he......and we......saw on the telly on January 6th?

I saw a bunch of ragtag hillbillies. I didnt see an "insurrection". If thats what you folks call it, then it was the worst in the history of the world.

"....'insurrection'.....then it was the worst in the history of the world.

Well, I grant the poster that it was a pretty fair example of incompetence......but then, after all, they WERE 'jackass patriots' & Mealteam-6'rs & MAGAHatters........so, I suppose some would say......"Duh! No surprise there. Bunch of life's losers."

Mind you, I wouldn't be one to say such; however, if I was Mike Pence I wouldn't have wanted to be caught by that bunch of under-educated dopes. They may be undereducated but they had 'rope'-time on their minds. In fact, I'm pretty sure we all heard 'em say so.

From post #68: "can the poster above, LBT, describe for us what he......and we......saw on the telly on January 6th?"

And then, poster Weatherman answers for LBT and shows us what HE saw on the 6th.

Which now begs the question for Weatherman: Please, if you would, cite the station, locale of the fires and the time that you saw those pics on the 6th.

Look, poster W, I ain't trying to maneuver you into looking dishonest or too-cute.
After all, if you saw it......you saw it. We can trust your postings.

But show us where and when you saw it on January 6th......and then we will all be able to come to our own conclusions on your veracity and gravitas.

K?

"....'insurrection'.....then it was the worst in the history of the world.

Well, I grant the poster that it was a pretty fair example of incompetence......but then, after all, they WERE 'jackass patriots' & Mealteam-6'rs & MAGAHatters........so, I suppose some would say......"Duh! No surprise there. Bunch of life's losers."

Mind you, I wouldn't be one to say such; however, if I was Mike Pence I wouldn't have wanted to be caught by that bunch of under-educated dopes. They may be undereducated but they had 'rope'-time on their minds. In fact, I'm pretty sure we all heard 'em say so.

Bottom line: there was no "insurrection".

Bottom line: there was no "insurrection".

Well, no.
That's a wrong conclusion. Unfortunately.
An insurrection is an insurrection even if planned and conducted by incompetent insurrectionists.
That's the way life works. Or, in this case, doesn't work.

Meaning, things don't always go as planned.
In fact, if one is incompetent they work out quite a bit less than 'always'.

So no surprise to no one, it looked like a mean-spirited fat-guy mosh-pit.
And even THAT....looked pretty incompetent.
After all, if one is a loser in life....well, you lose in a whole lot of endeavors.

Not my rules.
God's rules.

Yes, poster Bob, there is a tendency from some quarters to play "Look, Squirrel!" on the Janaury 6th 'lovefest' (Don Trump's words, not mine).

They wish to equate some looted Nike shoes to beating the crap out of Capitol police in order to break down doors, vandalize the Capitol, and hunt down the 2nd in line to the Presidency, the Vice President of the United States of America-----and hang him.

Not to mention their attempts to hunt down...."and shoot her in the friggin' head" (seditionists' words, not mine)...to hunt down and kill the 3rd in line to the Presidency, the Speaker of the House.

Yet, damn! All those broken windows in Portland!! Let's flutter our pearls over them......and ignore an Insurrection (admittedly by incompetent 'jackass patriot' losers)....an insurrection intended to de-capitate our government, stop the vote of millions and millions of Americans.......and install their choice of a strongman, the latest version of Fat Elvis.
'Some looted Nike shoes' is a lie of epic porportions.

They are talking about rioting that resulted in over 2 billion in damages - a massive amount - and the death of at least 25 people.

They are comparing that level of unrest and and the capitol riot.

Indeed, they are. And it is a false equivalency.
  • The first, this summer of unrest over racial injustice and police brutality that sometimes turned tragically violent.

.....versus.....
  • A concerted attempt, motivated by, agitated by, the words and actions of Don Trump to stop the legal, necessary and Constitutional step of validating the vote of millions and millions of American citizens.

Both tragic.
Both destructive and fatal.
Both with multiple arrests and punishments levied or soon to be.

But the motives very different.
The potential to hugely damage America very different.

Yes, poster Bob, there is a tendency from some quarters to play "Look, Squirrel!" on the Janaury 6th 'lovefest' (Don Trump's words, not mine).

They wish to equate some looted Nike shoes to beating the crap out of Capitol police in order to break down doors, vandalize the Capitol, and hunt down the 2nd in line to the Presidency, the Vice President of the United States of America-----and hang him.

Not to mention their attempts to hunt down...."and shoot her in the friggin' head" (seditionists' words, not mine)...to hunt down and kill the 3rd in line to the Presidency, the Speaker of the House.

Yet, damn! All those broken windows in Portland!! Let's flutter our pearls over them......and ignore an Insurrection (admittedly by incompetent 'jackass patriot' losers)....an insurrection intended to de-capitate our government, stop the vote of millions and millions of Americans.......and install their choice of a strongman, the latest version of Fat Elvis.
'Some looted Nike shoes' is a lie of epic porportions.

They are talking about rioting that resulted in over 2 billion in damages - a massive amount - and the death of at least 25 people.

You are goddamned right on the money if you realize that the capital insurrection was an effort to overthrow our government, kill lawmakers, and was indeed encouraged by your president. There is no comparison being made except by you and your ilk.

Forum List

Back