Not shocked bt Whoopie

i love it, i want people to see the left for who they are and how hypocritical they are. The left want to turn this country into a Venezuela but yet dont want to move there. See it for what it is and make people aware, you will turn more heads that way.

you have an on/off button on the remote...use it...whoopi defended vick saying he was from the deep south were dog fighting is a cultural thing....vick is from va

i love it, i want people to see the left for who they are and how hypocritical they are. The left want to turn this country into a Venezuela but yet dont want to move there. See it for what it is and make people aware, you will turn more heads that way.

What in the hell are you talking about? "Impartial and balanced" news no longer exists in America, and this is precisely the result of Reagan's destruction of the Fairness in Media doctrine.

Modern media is exactly the way the right wing likes it--full of propaganda, and low on information.

What in the hell are you talking about? "Impartial and balanced" news no longer exists in America, and this is precisely the result of Reagan's destruction of the Fairness in Media doctrine.

Modern media is exactly the way the right wing likes it--full of propaganda, and low on information.

So it's Reagan's fault the media fawn over Obama? Really? Are you on drugs?

Modern American media is a product mix that serves various markets, dummy, and that is largely because Reagan surrendered media responsibilities to corporate ownership. And YES, many of today's problems are directly attributable to the disastrous Reagan regime.

Modern American media is a product mix that serves various markets, dummy, and that is largely because Reagan surrendered media responsibilities to corporate ownership. And YES, many of today's problems are directly attributable to the disastrous Reagan regime.

this is why people stop talking to you.

The Fairness Doctrine

If it weren't for these forums I wouldn't have any idea what the eff goes on with that bitch, Goldberg. You know of course Whopper's granmama lived in the south, right? Her grandmama knew...by god. Now Whoopty Doo knows...because granmaamaa told her.

Oh, for Christ's sake! Really?! "How do you explain to relatives of fallen soldiers that your sons didn't serve in the military?" How does Obama explain to them that HE didn't?! Who the fuck would even ASK the President such a question, anyway? And WHY would they? MOST Americans never serve in the military. And despite the left's obvious belief on the subject, most young men at the time didn't serve in Vietnam, either.

That the media serve different markets preceded Reagan by about 150 years.
You really are a dolt and a half.

Whoppie used to be a respected actress/comedian. Then she decided to do a politically-slanted talk show with a bunch of other liberal skanks and her stellar career is now nothing but a distant memory.

I not sure if you put all four of them women together you get one intelligent brain cell.

shame people watch such stupidity and get their political views from them

Forum List

Back