Not seeing much racial tension in Vegas

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
I went to my mma class and it was half white and half black and nobody had any attitude or cares about the other failed cities

Vegas is not very political

Class also had 2 Asian kids and 3 Latino and one Jewish
And we all were like brothers
And no face masks lol

I think Vegas is more representative of our country than the cities that are rioting and burning. You'll never see them shouting about defunding the cops. They're too smart for that.

I went to my mma class and it was half white and half black and nobody had any attitude or cares about the other failed cities

1593592315295.png

I think Vegas is more representative of our country than the cities that are rioting and burning. You'll never see them shouting about defunding the cops. They're too smart for that.

Thank you for some positive news this first day of July.

All of the news is so depressing:

1. COVID-19 is spreading, not retreating.
2. Crime in NYC is reaching the levels of the 1970s.
3. Ethnic "unpleasantness" has never been this bad in decades.
4. Polls show that the Dems are going to sweep the elections on Nov. 3.

Nice to know that life in Sin City is still normal.

Have a nice day!

Put on your ALL LIVES MATTER tee shirt.

Runner up: wear your confederate flag tee shirt.

Other option: wear your MAGA ballcap and Trump 2020 tee shirt.

Get back to us.

I went to Yellowstone this week. People from all walks of life were there. People were more than courteous. Some wore mask, others didn't
People held doors open for others.

The police are particularly essential in Vegas. With all kinds of people from all over the globe walking around with cash money , a strong police presence is definitely essential for such a city.

I had to Take down a black guy for

Put on your ALL LIVES MATTER tee shirt.

Runner up: wear your confederate flag tee shirt.

Other option: wear your MAGA ballcap and Trump 2020 tee shirt.

Get back to us.

I have never been more impressed with any potus in my life !!
Bush 2 - giant moron
Clinton - A dirty corrupt scum bag
Obama - a demon !!!

Forum List

Back