Not really TV but...

Darkwind

Diamond Member
Jun 18, 2009
Its youtube. Yeah, there isn't a forum for that.

Anyway, I'm really enjoying the Smithsonian Series: Aerial America.

It covers all 50 states and provides their history, important accomplishments, and famous landmarks/people.

There is some liberal BS included, but don't let that spoil your enjoyment o the history of our Country and how special the people really are.

So the first installment (in no particular order)...

Aerial America: Iowa

It covers all 50 states and provides their history, important accomplishments, and famous landmarks/people.

There is some liberal BS included, but don't let that spoil your enjoyment o the history of our Country and how special the people really are.

I love watching it,,and your right the liberal BS is exhausting at times and then theres the outright lies,,,

I get the Smithsonian Channel and frequently watch the Aerial series, even when I've already seen the episode. They are very well done, very informative and interesting. And not limited to America, though those are the episodes most often aired. Probably because there are more of those than the others... Britain, Africa, and I think Cities...

I’ve seen most of the episodes on the states. Very well done.

Forum List

Back