Not prosecuting Trump for Jan. 6 would fuel a 'much graver threat,' Liz Cheney says

absofreakinlutely amazin'. The man did a good job for this country, it's reputation and the american people and the left and deep state rinos can't have that... because it shows them up for the global traitors that they are.

So MANY people in this country on the side of evil and they don't even recognize it.

Last edited:
Why don’t Republicans just throw Trump to the wolves and blame Democrats?

It will save them future headaches

The Justice Department should not avoid prosecuting Donald Trump in relation to the Jan. 6 Capitol attack if a prosecution is warranted, Rep. Liz Cheney said in an interview with ABC News' "This Week" co-anchor Jonathan Karl.

While bringing charges against the former president -- who may challenge President Joe Biden in 2024 -- would be unprecedented and "difficult" for the country, not doing so would support a "much graver constitutional threat," Cheney said Wednesday in an interview at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library that aired Sunday on "This Week."

"Are you worried about what that means for the country, to [see] a former president prosecuted? A former president who was a likely candidate; who may in fact be running for president against Biden?" Karl asked Cheney.

MORE: Charges for Trump or others not a 'principal interest,' Jan. 6 committee's Jamie Raskin says
"I think it's a much graver constitutional threat if a president can engage in these kinds of activities, and the majority of the president's party looks away; or we as a country decide we're not actually going to take our constitutional obligations seriously," Cheney said. "I think that's a much, a much more serious threat."

"I really believe we have to make these decisions, as difficult as it is, apart from politics. We really have to think about these from the perspective of: What does it mean for the country?" she said.

Of course you know Trump Humpers, right wingers and republicans want no part of that for Trumpy.

We can kill that slogan about "No man is above the Law" because that has been proven to be a lie time and time again.
"The Bush Avenger" Liz Cheney knows this is her last shot to take down Donald Trump and she has gone all in with her hyperbolic rants. She is the perfect example of who does not belong in our government. A spoiled daughter of wealth and privilege with strong ties to the Bush dynasty.

absofreakinlutely amazin'. The man did a good job for this country, it's reputation and the american people and the left and deep state rinos can't have that... because it shows them up for the global traitors thatthey are.

So MANY people in this country on the side of evil and they don't even recognize it.
President Trump pulled back the curtain on corruption in the Democratic Party and their Media. That is why they have put everything else on the back burner for 6 years as they manufacture one attack after another on him. They have usurped the Constitution, the FBI and the CIA and put our country at grave risk.

President Trump pulled back the curtain on corruption in the Democratic Party and their Media. That is why they have put everything else on the back burner for 6 years as they manufacture one attack after another on him. They have usurped the Constitution, the FBI and the CIA and put our country at grave risk.

Trump created an imaginary world where he created his own facts.
The media tried to keep him in check but he could lie faster than they could fact check

Not sure democrats are thinking this charging TRUMP out. I'm as pro-TRUMP as they come, but charging him or preventing him from running will assure a republican elected POTUS in 2024. DeSanits running on a "what they did to TRUMP" pay back message...yeah dems might want to think this out a little bit.

Not sure democrats are thinking this charging TRUMP out. I'm as pro-TRUMP as they come, but charging him or preventing him from running will assure a republican elected POTUS in 2024. DeSanits running on a "what they did to TRUMP" pay back message...yeah dems might want to think this out a little bit.

As a Democrat, I would prefer Trump over a traditional candidate.
We know how to beat Trump

But I still want his ass in Jail

unbelievable. And righty don't even know why and he doesn't have a legit charge and he is blind to discernment. Hell.. He's blind to the fact that he supports the party of satan.

The Justice Department should not avoid prosecuting Donald Trump in relation to the Jan. 6 Capitol attack if a prosecution is warranted, Rep. Liz Cheney said in an interview with ABC News' "This Week" co-anchor Jonathan Karl.

While bringing charges against the former president -- who may challenge President Joe Biden in 2024 -- would be unprecedented and "difficult" for the country, not doing so would support a "much graver constitutional threat," Cheney said Wednesday in an interview at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library that aired Sunday on "This Week."

"Are you worried about what that means for the country, to [see] a former president prosecuted? A former president who was a likely candidate; who may in fact be running for president against Biden?" Karl asked Cheney.

MORE: Charges for Trump or others not a 'principal interest,' Jan. 6 committee's Jamie Raskin says
"I think it's a much graver constitutional threat if a president can engage in these kinds of activities, and the majority of the president's party looks away; or we as a country decide we're not actually going to take our constitutional obligations seriously," Cheney said. "I think that's a much, a much more serious threat."

"I really believe we have to make these decisions, as difficult as it is, apart from politics. We really have to think about these from the perspective of: What does it mean for the country?" she said.

Of course you know Trump Humpers, right wingers and republicans want no part of that for Trumpy.

We can kill that slogan about "No man is above the Law" because that has been proven to be a lie time and time again.
LIz is fading out of the picture. She is making false claims in order to stay relevant. Brennie has already stated NO ONE WILL BE PROSECUTED. No one will be referred. Liz has been exposed as a liar and the Committee itself is now looking at charges they Suborned Perjury from a witness they KNEW to be false. Cheney is scared shitless today because this thing is back firing on them.

LIz is fading out of the picture. She is making false claims in order to stay relevant. Brennie has already stated NO ONE WILL BE PROSECUTED. No one will be referred. Liz has been exposed as a liar and the Committee itself is now looking at charges they Suborned Perjury from a witness they KNEW to be false. Cheney is scared shitless today because this thing is back firing on them.
Give me 5 false claims she has made.

Give me 5 false claims she has made.
You will discount them because you won't accept them. You all seem to think that they must be under oath. There are 9 secret service officers who discount the limo story. OF course, the fact that is third or fourth hand hearsay make no difference to you ass clowns.

The Note is in the handwriting of the ATTRONEY not hers. Proven by a non-partisan handwriting analysis. SO every statement Hutchinson made after that is a lie.

I could go on but there is no point to doing so. The evidence clearly shows that what statements she made are false and that a five-minute phone call to the attorney or the Secret Service would have exposed that. This means the Committee either didn't want to do due diligence or knew the testimony was a bald face lie and went with it anyway, Suborning Perjury.

Given Shciff and Cheney's involvement in the prepping of this witness, it is logical to assume they wanted the lie even if it was provably false. It is the narrative they wanted to push. It is my contention they Suborned Perjury from this witness.

House Select Committee must not give the Republican Party a free pass​

In six presentations in June, the House Select Committee on Jan. 6 made a clear, compelling, and convincing case that Donald Trump: 1) continued to claim he won the 2020 presidential election after members of his administration, including then-Attorney General Bill Barr, repeatedly informed him there was no evidence of widespread fraud; 2) told Vice President Mike Pence to use powers he did not have under the U.S. Constitution to reject Electoral College results and ridiculed him when he refused to do so; 3) pressured legislators in battleground states to overturn already certified election returns; 4) instructed Department of Justice officials to send official communications to battleground states stating they were investigating credible claims of election fraud and planned to fire them when they refused; 5) badgered state election officials to find the votes he needed to win; 6) falsely accused local election workers of tampering with ballots, exposing them to death threats; 7) endorsed a scheme to send fake Electoral College slates to the National Archives, Congress, and Vice President Pence; 8) ordered security precautions for his rally at the Ellipse lifted after officials discovered that members of the crowd had weapons and body armor because ‘no one intended to harm him;’ and 9) after exhorting his supporters to “fight like hell,” did nothing to stop the insurrection, despite pleas from members of his family, ardent supporters in Congress and the media, when the mob broke into the Capitol to “Stop the Steal” and “hang Mike Pence.”
Sounds more and more like Austria just before the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand

The same libs that are talking about prosecuting Trump also talked about prosecuting Dick Cheney.

The followup question for Rep. Cheney is what kind of precedent did letting the former VP to skate for a crimes against humanity rap? Would she be willing to extradite him to The Hague- in the interest of fairness?

Bush passed the Bomb the Hague Act right before he invaded Iraq.

Did she mention Hunter and Joe Biden's obvious criminal activities, or is she once again only worried about Trump and the imaginary crimes that she thinks he committed??

Why don’t Republicans just throw Trump to the wolves and blame Democrats?

It will save them future headaches

The Republican Establishment would love to do exactly that. But since they aren't responsible for his rise to prominence, they can't sink him either. Remember 2015-16, and the Establishment Republicans publishing a whole issue of National Review dedicated to destroying Trump?

It failed.

Damn, are we going to be subjected to vindictive tweets from loser Liz Chaney for the next two years? it was bad anough before she was kicked out of the republican party.

Forum List

Back