“Not only has Dawkins ruined science. He’s ruined atheism too.”

scientist agree that they lost 85 percent of the universe. So they invented mythical unknowable dark matter to replace what they lost
You mean, dark energy. See? You know less than nothing about any of this. Just a cackling moron, begging for attention.

scientist agree that they lost 85 percent of the universe. So they invented mythical unknowable dark matter to replace what they lost
You mean, dark energy. See? You know less than nothing about any of this. Just a cackling moron, begging for attention.
Dark matter and dark energy only exist because people who think they know found out that 85 percent of the universe is missing.

Tip. None of the universe is missing, the geniuses just have no clue what the universe is to begin with

174,000 volunteer hours in 120 cities. lol lol lol yeah you're really setting the world on its ear he
Not bad. And actual good work, unlike brainwashing starving children that will believe anything to get a sandwich. And there will always be moron do nothings like you that mock stuff. *yawn*

Actually it's pathetic results even for a group of sexual deviant sociopaths whose only interest is trying to present themselves as 'humanists',and failing miserably. But you know that and just like to lie about everything.

Oh look, you're dumber than a 10 year old.
I was smarter than you at 10 yrs old than you are now because I liked nature, had responsibilities like hw and chores, and my parents and adults at school took us out.

What happened to you at 10? 10 yrs old aren't all dumb like you think or just because you were stupid. I just read about a 10 yr old who interviewed Obama.

Dark matter and dark energy only exist because people who think they know found out that 85 percent of the universe is missing.
Right. We call it, "a hypothesis". They may not even exist. Every scientist would say so. This only means that scientists still know a lot more than you religious goobers ever will.

174,000 volunteer hours in 120 cities. lol lol lol yeah you're really setting the world on its ear he
Not bad. And actual good work, unlike brainwashing starving children that will believe anything to get a sandwich. And there will always be moron do nothings like you that mock stuff. *yawn*

Actually it's pathetic results even for a group of sexual deviant sociopaths whose only interest is trying to present themselves as 'humanists',and failing miserably. But you know that and just like to lie about everything.
Nah, that's just you lashing out and having a hissy fit, because you are tired of feeling so stupid all the time. If you spent half that adolescent angst energy learning about stuff, you wouldn't be such an angry moron.

Right. We call it, "a hypothesis". They may not even exist. Every scientist would say so. This only means that scientists still know a lot more than you religious goobers ever will.
LOL now your scientist have given up on dark matter and now say that the universe is a computer program.

Tell us more about your hypothesis ?

Nah, that's just you lashing out and having a hissy fit, because you are tired of feeling so stupid all the time. If you spent half that adolescent angst energy learning about stuff, you wouldn't be such an angry moron.
Says a faggot who can't control it's compulsive hatred of sane people. lol

Says a faggot who can't control it's compulsive hatred of sane people. lol
Well spoken.

Dawkins is a very brilliant biologist but he is a complete self aggrandizing schmuck and sanctimonious ahole
Dawkins has let his personal beliefs interfere in his thinking. Such a person can never be truly brilliant.

Not only has Dawkins ruined science, he’s ruined atheism too.

20 years ago, an atheist was an intellectual with whom one could have a reasonable dialogue.

Today, most people experience atheists as bellicose angry males who commonly suffer from depression, who post anonymous tirades all over the internet so they can share their misery with everyone else.

We have the New Atheists to thank for this. And their four horsemen. Dawkins – Dennett – Harris – Hitchens.

Wanna have an intelligent discussion about atheism? Read Voltaire, Nietzche or Bertrand Russell.

Agree or disagree, they will force you to think.

Wanna have a pointless shouting match with a bunch of mannerless name-callers who make up just-so stories about warm ponds and lucky lightning strikes and think they’re doing science? Sit down with guys who read Krauss, Dennett, Hitchens and Harris. Walk into a roomful of Dawkins fans.

They will force you to emote.

So, dear atheist, why are you sitting here defending any of these proselytizers?

Dawkins was molested by a homosexual as a child, so naturally he's screwed up.
Why not look over the threads at all those where Believers are attacking Atheists for NOT BELIEVING

Remember these gems?
"Without God how do you keep from raping women?" Forgetting, of course, that little Virgen Mary thing.
"Be good for goodness sake" and the outrage it caused among the Believers?

Maybe, just maybe, the perceived attitude is a response to Believer attitudes AND having to explain the same factual information 3 or 5 hundred times.

Myself? Don't know.
"God" doesn't matter.
Whatever one supposes "God" to be has no REAL impact on the REAL world.
No impact, doesn't matter.
If, in fact, "God" does exist then, "God,"
View attachment 489631
So, if "God" doesn't matter, does "God" exist?
In greek mythology the fall of the Pantheon was attributed to the Gods' failure to care for their followers, people.
This caused people to stop believing.
As fewer believed, the Gods lost their power to command which caused even fewer to believe.
My best guess is MAYBE.
But God's not something worth worshipping.
Like Hitchens said when asked, "Why? Why don't you just ignore them and leave religion alone?"

Hitchens: "Because they won't let me."
True.
The "God" set really has a need to not be wrong.

God exists because we exist, and we didn't create ourselves.
We didn't need to create ourselves. Evolution created us.
Ah! But evolution doesn't create, it progresses.

20 years ago, an atheist was an intellectual with whom one could have a reasonable dialogue.

Today, most people experience atheists as bellicose angry males who commonly suffer from depression, who post anonymous tirades all over the internet so they can share their misery with everyone else.

We have the New Atheists to thank for this. And their four horsemen. Dawkins – Dennett – Harris – Hitchens.

Wanna have an intelligent discussion about atheism? Read Voltaire, Nietzche or Bertrand Russell.

Wanna have a pointless shouting match with a bunch of mannerless name-callers who make up just-so stories about warm ponds and lucky lightning strikes and think they’re doing science? Sit down with guys who read Krauss, Dennett, Hitchens and Harris. Walk into a roomful of Dawkins fans.

So, dear atheist, why are you sitting here defending any of these proselytizers?

Why not look over the threads at all those where Believers are attacking Atheists for NOT BELIEVING

Remember these gems?
"Without God how do you keep from raping women?" Forgetting, of course, that little Virgen Mary thing.

Maybe, just maybe, the perceived attitude is a response to Believer attitudes AND having to explain the same factual information 3 or 5 hundred times.

Myself? Don't know.
"God" doesn't matter.
View attachment 489631
In greek mythology the fall of the Pantheon was attributed to the Gods' failure to care for their followers, people.
As fewer believed, the Gods lost their power to command which caused even fewer to believe.
My best guess is MAYBE.
GOD most certainly is worth far more than plain worship.
Why?
Was it his murder of nearly every living thing on the planet?
Was it his treatment of Job?
Was it his murder of the people in ...Hell, name a place and he murdered people there.

If you actually read the Book, God is not worthy of worship.

But I'll listen while you convince me.

Remember these gems?

Myself? Don't know.
"God" doesn't matter.
View attachment 489631
My best guess is MAYBE.
Have you never prayed for anything?
When I was 4.
Now I lay me down to sleep and all that crap.
By the time I was six I could read and comprehend very well.
God makes no sense.

Buddhism makes sense.
Science makes sense.

Guy shoving 2 of every animal on a boat is nonsense.
Guy living 999 year is nonsense.
Guy losing all his strength because some chick cut his hair makes no sense.

None of it makes logical sense.

But if you look at it as a history of people trying to explain the world around them without logic or science then it makes perfect sense.
Pure Effin Magic.

Not one word you said is accurate.
You skewered Dawkins?
Don't make me vomit.
You're a cretin compared to them

New Topics

Forum List

Back