NOT ONE word in the MSM as to why the latest shooting occurred !

I must always comply with authorities.
When they demand that I allow myself to be handcuffed or pepper sprayed without cause I'll happily comply.

Have you ever been handcuffed or pepper sprayed without cause?

Of course not, you're just lying fucking Nazi spewing demagoguery.

When they come for my guns I'll happily hand them over because I must comply.
When they demand I carry a vaccine passport I'll happily comply.
When they demand that I wear a mask I'll happily comply.

Because they have the authority and therefore whatever they demand is reasonable.
If I don't comply with authorities I accept all and any consequences as correct and fair.

You don't own a gun, you want to disarm free people.
"You don't own a gun, you want to disarm free people."
Yuh huh.

When they demand that I allow myself to be handcuffed or pepper sprayed without cause I'll happily comply.

Because they have the authority and therefore whatever they demand is reasonable.
If I don't comply with authorities I accept all and any consequences as correct and fair.

Yuh huh.

Yuh huh.

No, but I'm sure I'll be totally fine with it because even though it's without cause it'd be completely justified...cos they have the uniforms and I must comply.

Strange....

Ashley Babbitt didn't comply and she's a hero. Ignorant motherfuckers like the OP claim she was murdered.
This guy didn't comply and somehow..."he got what he deserved".

You guys are a bad joke.

Ah the Nazi cu&t celebrating an unarmed protester being gunned down.

What a shock...
Nobody is celebrating shit you fucking lunatic.

One guy doesn't comply with police orders and is dead. You guys cheer and say he got what he deserved. Its in this thread!

Ashley Babbitt does the same thing and is dead. You guys call it murder.

Fuck you.

Read what this Harvard study and do a search on "father".
NOTHING not one word explaining that a 2 parent family will create less resistance to the police.
Only 3 instances of the word 'COMPLIANCE" in the 187 page study!
It is so simple folks! Teach compliance in the schools... but where is that word in the educational system?
COMPLIANCE!!!
What Exposes African Americans to Police Violence?
More specifically, the Article presents a theoretical model that articulates racialized police violence as a systemic and structural problem that cannot be solved by simply looking for and punishing “bad” police officers.

COMPLIANCE!
97 Cops have been killed this year. Guess what COLOR most of the Perps are? Funny how that always gets missed by CNN.

Strange....

Ashley Babbitt didn't comply and she's a hero. Ignorant motherfuckers like the OP claim she was murdered.
This guy didn't comply and somehow..."he got what he deserved".

You guys are a bad joke.

Ah the Nazi cu&t celebrating an unarmed protester being gunned down.

What a shock...

One guy doesn't comply with police orders and is dead. You guys cheer and say he got what he deserved. Its in this thread!

Fuck you.
Hey Candycorn... I'm not saying this , a black man with numerous tickets is still alive and here is why
HE SAID HE COMPLIED!!!

You're a Nazi.

You lie - it's what you Nazis do.

Yes, you are celebrating an unarmed protester being killed, you only wish ALL the Trump supporters in the crowd had been slaughtered, machine gunned in the capitol mall

Fuck you.

No one cheered Nazi, we simply note that attacking someone pointing a gun at you is usually fatal.

You're a Nazi.

You lie - it's what you Nazis do.

Yes, you are celebrating an unarmed protester being killed, you only wish ALL the Trump supporters in the crowd had been slaughtered, machine gunned in the capitol mall

Fuck you.

No one cheered Nazi, we simply note that attacking someone pointing a gun at you is usually fatal.

The OP cheered shitbriains. This is right wing mentality... White girl (blob supporter on 1/6/21) gets shot refusing police orders....you call it murder. Black guy gets shot reusing police orders..."he got what he deserved".

Tell me you think otherwise. We could use a good laugh.

So I posted this video that's had over 65,000 views of a black man who like me says the one word to stay alive when stopped by the police "COMPLY"
Now I'm 100% confident that a few of your truly ignorant people (mostly dumb white people) will say this video is phony. Or this black man is a "house n.....*" or this guy doesn't speak for the majority of black men that have been stopped by cops. DUH!!!

Doesn't alter the FACT: COMPLIANCE!!!

The OP cheered shitbriains. This is right wing mentality... White girl (blob supporter on 1/6/21) gets shot refusing police orders....you call it murder. Black guy gets shot reusing police orders..."he got what he deserved".

As noted earlier, You lie - it's what you Nazis do.

The OP in no way "cheered."

He posted a Chris Rock video showing WHY incidents like this turn violent.

I think, I KNOW you are a fucking Nazi pile of shit inciting insurrection with the lies of your filthy Reich. You are cheering the insurrection in Minnesota.

If we are going to discuss compliance we should also include better tactics for law enforcement. I completely agree that EVERYONE should comply with a lawful order. The reality is that some people will not comply.

LE and the public could learn from this video on what to do and what not to do.

As noted earlier, You lie - it's what you Nazis do.

The OP in no way "cheered."

He posted a Chris Rock video showing WHY incidents like this turn violent.

I think, I KNOW you are a fucking Nazi pile of shit inciting insurrection with the lies of your filthy Reich. You are cheering the insurrection in Minnesota.
Yeah this one is probably better off now...at least society is

Yeah...

The difference in the blob supporter (aka White Supremacists) mind is this.

White woman--blob suppoerter--disregards a cop's orders and is shot and killed by the police in the Capitol building on 1/6. They call it murder.

Black youth disregards a cop's orders and is killed by the police.... and they celebrate.

Its an obvious double standard.

As far as it goes though...the Duante Wright shooting was responsible for his own demise. He doesn't resist...he'd still be alive today (almost more than likely anyway). I just don't buy the Trump supporter's double standard.

Forum List

Back