Not native Indians

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
3-s2.0-B9780128041246000100-f10-05-9780128041246.jpg

See the fields with few Q markers? In the north, these are apparently the Eskimos, but who is in the south? Navajo?

UPD no this is not Eskimos. There is Na-dene lang

Last edited:
3-s2.0-B9780128041246000100-f10-05-9780128041246.jpg

See the fields with few Q markers? In the north, these are apparently the Eskimos, but who is in the south? Navajo?
Please link the source for this image. Otherwise, we cannot intelligently have a conversation on this.

Last edited:
  • Banned
most likely it is connected with the Na-Dene languages

1024px-Langs_N.Amer.png

• Banned
And no, the Eskimos and Aleuts do not inhabit Alaska, they are other peoples. They are only along the coast.

Your original question is nonsensical, it is irrelevant.

The figure corresponds with the Q-M242 haplogroup, it has nothing to do with different subgroups of North American indians, nor does it have to do with language groups. This genetics subgroup reaches throughout North America. They are all related.

This only serves to show how American Indians are genetically related to groups in Asia.

1659889127976.png

Language has absolutely nothing to do with genetics.
You do realize you are arguing with a guy that believe that everyone in the U.S. is non-European…

His argument is that because your ancestors might have migrated from Iraq ten thousand years ago mean you are not European…

The funniest part is when I mentioned the Telemark marker he kind of stopped his nonsense with me, so am I the only true European in his mind?

• Banned

The figure corresponds with the Q-M242 haplogroup, it has nothing to do with different subgroups of North American indians, nor does it have to do with language groups. This genetics subgroup reaches throughout North America. They are all related.

This only serves to show how American Indians are genetically related to groups in Asia.

View attachment 679000
It doesn't matter what "matches" you. There are no Europeans in America.

You do realize you are arguing with a guy that believe that everyone in the U.S. is non-European…

His argument is that because your ancestors might have migrated from Iraq ten thousand years ago mean you are not European…

The funniest part is when I mentioned the Telemark marker he kind of stopped his nonsense with me, so am I the only true European in his mind?
I don't remember this conversation but the ancient americans were in scandinavia during the time of scandinavian metal

These two groups that I mentioned, the Alaska Central and the Navajo area are linked by other languages and markers, and they are not descended from Native Americans. It is obvious.

And the Na-Dene languages are a family of their own, too.

IMO? It is not a "guy." It is an automaton. A bot.

It is auto generating threads and content.

Is this thread, really. . . "history?"

Or is it science, i.e., anthropology?

This member never comments on any other threads, other than the ones it starts. It also mostly creates gibberish threads.

Language has absolutely nothing to do with genetics.
Actually, languages likely developed around the temperament and skills of the people who created them....so genetics would play a role. However, many peoples of the world had languages forced on them by other cultures....so for instance, not everyone who speaks Spanish is actually Latin genetically. Many in South America are more Native American than Spanish, so it is only true in the places where languages originated, not where they ended up.

This is usually associated
No, they have absolutely nothing to do with each other.

If the folks at forum foundry are investing capitol to pay for your maintenance? They should pay me to start threads and maintain them instead, you are awful.

Most likely they come from proto-Evenki (proto-Tungus)

1024px-Haplogroup_C_%28Y-DNA%29_2017.png

Actually, languages likely developed around the temperament and skills of the people who created them....so genetics would play a role. However, many peoples of the world had languages forced on them by other cultures....so for instance, not everyone who speaks Spanish is actually Latin genetically. Many in South America are more Native American than Spanish, so it is only true in the places where languages originated, not where they ended up.

What I am saying, is that, you take a baby from a Latin culture, have it adopted by an Asian family, it will grown up speaking an Asian language, not a Latin language.

Language has nothing to do with genetics.

This bot posting language groups and genetic groups in the same thread? Is absurd.

New Topics

Forum List

Back