Not my President?

Syriusly

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2014
For 8 years I had to listen to idiots who proclaimed that President Obama was not their President because of whatever- they didn't like his skin color, they didn't like his agenda, they didn't like his politics, they didn't like whatever- but it was still bullshit. They just didn't like something about President Obama and then decided that he wasn't their President.

Now I can't stand Trump- didn't vote for him, explained all of the reasons why I thought he should not be President but we went to the polls and voted- and the electoral votes are going to elect Trump- he will be President Trump.

Whether I like him or not- he will be my President.

So to all of you misguided idiots who proudly proclaim that President Trump will not be your President, I say to you- he will be our President, just as President Obama is our President now.

If you want to attack what President Trump's actual actions, or policies or statements are- fine with me- but don't be like the idiots who proclaimed for 8 years that President Obama was 'not their President'- don't be like them. Respect the office, even if you do not respect the office holder.

He said during the campaign he was going to fudenmentally change America. His wife said she was never proud to be an American until the election. They should've never been elected.

What can I say?

I didn't vote for him, but I'd much rather say my damn president instead of madam president for the next 4 years

He said during the campaign he was going to fudenmentally change America. His wife said she was never proud to be an American until the election. They should've never been elected.

Not sure what that has to do with the idiots who decided to call President Obama 'not my President' or with the idiots who have proclaimed that President Trump will not be their President.

Not sure what that has to do with the idiots who decided to call President Obama 'not my President' or with the idiots who have proclaimed that President Trump will not be their President.
Well on transforming America is about the only thing he didn't lie about. He actually did it for the worse, that's why.

Do you want an award or something? So you aren't acting as stupid as some others did. Not a huge accomplishment

Trump is going to be the President just as Obama is neither was my choice for President. When someone says not my President it's my opinion they mean not the person they wanted as President not they don't recnogize them as the President.

For eight years I've used quotations marks ("President" Obama). Now it's almost time for me to bequeath them to you liberals. But be aware, I thought it was funny to use them because they piss you off. When you use them - and you will NOT be able to resist - I'll still find it funny.

Oh....and please don't forget to capitalize "He", "His", etc. when referring to President Trump.

Well on transforming America is about the only thing he didn't lie about. He actually did it for the worse, that's why.

Do you want an award or something? So you aren't acting as stupid as some others did. Not a huge accomplishment

Just expressing my opinion on current events. If you think that anyone posts at USMB in order to get awards, well you have whole different issues.

Perhaps you were unclear as to my point.

Anyone who called President Obama 'not my President' is the same as the people who call soon to be President Trump "not my President'- rejecting the reality and disrespecting the office of the President.

I try not to be a hypocrite- I don't like Trump but he will be our- my- President- just as President Obama is now.

Forum List

Back