Not Just Southwest: A Tsunami Of Pushback Over Mandates Is Coming For Joe Biden

Now that the Southwest story you Trump cult fukwits all fell for has been revealed to be a complete fabrication, do any of you regret being so stupid and brainwashed? Will you demand explanations from those who lied to your face?

Of course you won't. That would require a spine, and you're Trump cultists. Each time your masters leave you twisting in the wind, you thank them and beg for more.

Anyways, how are those threatened walkouts working out? What's that? Not happening anywhere? Dang, it must really suck to be you. But then, maybe you're counting on COVID to end your suffering.

Not happening on MSM, so you believe it's not happening anywhere. Oh, how you limit yourselves.

Again with the lies, but I guess you leftists are born with that.

Trump never incited a riot. He told people to march peacefully and patriotically to the Capital.

Yeah, he told a bunch of nasty rednecks to show up in Washington the day they happened to riot.

If he's innocent, he should have no problem letting the Congressional Committee see his papers and testifying, right?

Asking another leader for a favor is not treason. What did I tell you about using big words you don't know the meaning of?

Telling a leader to slander a political opponent or you are going to withhold military aid while they are fighting a war, that is treason, buddy.

Clinton was impeached for lying to a grand jury under oath which is a felony and why he lost his law license in Arkansas for a year. It's in that document you leftists hate so much called the US Constitution.
Impeached and acquitted... Even Ten Republicans thought the charges were bullshit. Including Fred Thompson.

Again, Trump said action would be based on what was going on on the ground. He would only start removal when it was safe for our citizens, safe for our military, and safe for the Afghans that helped us. Dementia just pulled them out against the advice of all his military leaders not giving a shit about anything.

The Taliban were routinely assassinating Afghan officials on the ground... Trump did nothing.

Biden pulled them out because we had already wasted 20 years, 2 trillion dollars and 2500 lives there. Good on him.

Yeah, he told a bunch of nasty rednecks to show up in Washington the day they happened to riot.

If he's innocent, he should have no problem letting the Congressional Committee see his papers and testifying, right?

He told people to gather for a protest. You mean the Communists never did that? Need some videos? Of course not, you don't have the guts to watch them. How about some quotes from ape face Waters?

Telling a leader to slander a political opponent or you are going to withhold military aid while they are fighting a war, that is treason, buddy.

He never said one thing like that in your lie..........buddy. Need the transcript????

Impeached and acquitted... Even Ten Republicans thought the charges were bullshit. Including Fred Thompson.

Yeah, impeached and acquitted, just like Donald Trump.

The Taliban were routinely assassinating Afghan officials on the ground... Trump did nothing.

Biden pulled them out because we had already wasted 20 years, 2 trillion dollars and 2500 lives there. Good on him.

Biden pulled them out because he is not fit for this job. He's barely fit to be in a nursing home. He thought it would please his fellow communists. Turns out most everybody was against what he did, mostly the families of those 13 dead military men and women. The Taliban didn't step one foot out of line when Trump was in charge. If they did, link it liar.

He told people to gather for a protest. You mean the Communists never did that? Need some videos? Of course not, you don't have the guts to watch them. How about some quotes from ape face Waters?

I've seen the videos... he riled those people up for hours... screaming lies about stolen elections... and they marched on the capitol wanting to kill Mike Pence

He never said one thing like that in your lie..........buddy. Need the transcript????
A transcript Trump's people wrote?

The Diplomats in the room were so horrified they ran direct to Congress.

Biden pulled them out because he is not fit for this job. He's barely fit to be in a nursing home. He thought it would please his fellow communists. Turns out most everybody was against what he did, mostly the families of those 13 dead military men and women. The Taliban didn't step one foot out of line when Trump was in charge. If they did, link it liar.

Who was everyone?

1634991184532.png

As for the Taliban routinely violatign their side of the agreement, here's some reading material for you.

Defense secretary Lloyd Austin, testifying alongside McKenzie, said he agreed with McKenzie’s analysis. He added that the Doha agreement also committed the United States to ending airstrikes against the Taliban, “so the Taliban got stronger, they increased their offensive operations against the Afghan security forces, and the Afghans were losing a lot of people on a weekly basis”.

So... Trump ended airstrikes, turned a blind eye while the Taliban routinely assassinated local officials loyal to the government, and drew the troops down to 2500.

But, no, no Biden was bad for not starting a war up again that Americans had no interest in fighting.

Maybe what we need is something like the French Foreign Legion... All you rednecks can sign up for 25 years to fight wars outside the US, and the US military will only defend the homeland.

I've seen the videos... he riled those people up for hours... screaming lies about stolen elections... and they marched on the capitol wanting to kill Mike Pence

You are so full of shit. How did you become such a pathological liar? The riot started before Trump ended his speech. They didn't even start going there until after it already started.

Nobody was horrified. The transcriptionist is a government employee, not Trump's "people". The deep stater Vindmann ran back to Piglosi to tell her all about it. Trump did nothing wrong. He never threatened Zelenski, never made any threat to their aid, and never made one demand of Ukraine. The Communists impeached him anyway. Now our people have to impeach Dementia twice which shouldn't be hard to do since he is selling out our country and IS committing treason.

Who was everyone?

Your stupid poll means nothing since we didn't pull out until after that poll was taken liar. I never said people didn't want us out of there, I said that most disapprove of us pulling out like we did against all advice of Dementia's military leaders, all of whom hate Trump. If you're going to lie, at least try to make it a challenge for me.

So... Trump ended airstrikes, turned a blind eye while the Taliban routinely assassinated local officials loyal to the government, and drew the troops down to 2500.

But, no, no Biden was bad for not starting a war up again that Americans had no interest in fighting.

It had nothing to do with Trump. Dementia was President for seven months before he pulled out. I know you are the party of irresponsibility, but this is one you can't blame on anybody else except your inept corrupt leaders.

The riot started before Trump ended his speech. They didn't even start going there until after it already started.

Right, because two months of his screaming about a stolen election and shit had nothing to do with these rednecks.

Nobody was horrified. The transcriptionist is a government employee, not Trump's "people". The deep stater Vindmann ran back to Piglosi to tell her all about it. Trump did nothing wrong. He never threatened Zelenski, never made any threat to their aid, and never made one demand of Ukraine. The Communists impeached him anyway. Now our people have to impeach Dementia twice which shouldn't be hard to do since he is selling out our country and IS committing treason.

Deep Stater? You mean a decorated Army officer who served in several wars compared to Trump, who had Bone Spurs?

Anyone can read between the lines... "Hey, you know that military aid, it's not coming until you dig up dirt on Hunter."

Your stupid poll means nothing since we didn't pull out until after that poll was taken liar. I never said people didn't want us out of there, I said that most disapprove of us pulling out like we did against all advice of Dementia's military leaders, all of whom hate Trump. If you're going to lie, at least try to make it a challenge for me.
Wow.. So 67% of americans want out of Afghanistan.
Biden got us out...

Biden did exactly what he promised.. Yup, it was going to be messy. Dragging it out longer after the Taliban already had the upper hand because of Trump would have made it worse.

It had nothing to do with Trump. Dementia was President for seven months before he pulled out. I know you are the party of irresponsibility, but this is one you can't blame on anybody else except your inept corrupt leaders.

Trump sold out the Afghan Government.
Trump ignored all the Taliban's violations of the treaty
Trump reduced troops down to 2500
Trump ended airstrikes
Trump released 5000 Taliban Hard cases (remember when you guys shit yourselves because Obama released five guys to a third country in exchange for a POW?)

And you know what, I have no problem with Trump doing any of this... I have the problem with him running away from it when we got exactly the result everyone knew we were going to get.

Actually, it was kind of debateable if he committed perjury.

First, a lot of guys don't think fellatio is actually sex. Frankly, most guys feel kind of cheated if the only get to third base.

Secondly, given that the question about his sex life had nothing really to do with the accusations Paula Jones was making, it wasn't a relevant question to start with.

Third- Paula Jones case was thrown out as having no merit.
Worst spin ever.

Right, because two months of his screaming about a stolen election and shit had nothing to do with these rednecks.

I know you're a communist, but we real Americans call that free speech. In fact it's guaranteed for us in the US Constitution. As I mentioned earlier, Democrats said much more caustic things at their rallies, and you don't have the guts to watch any of the videos because it proves you're a liar. Trump had nothing to do with the riot. Zero.

Deep Stater? You mean a decorated Army officer who served in several wars compared to Trump, who had Bone Spurs?

Anyone can read between the lines... "Hey, you know that military aid, it's not coming until you dig up dirt on Hunter."

Fine. Show me where Trump said anything like that and I'll declare you the winner of this debate. You are pathological. You're getting to the point you can't write one thing that isn't a lie. You should run for office in the Democrat party.

Vindmann was a deep stater I don't care what he did in the military. Just because you're in the military doesn't mean you can't be a traitor which he was.

Biden got us out...

Biden did exactly what he promised.. Yup, it was going to be messy. Dragging it out longer after the Taliban already had the upper hand because of Trump would have made it worse.

Keep lying. Nobody wanted us to get out of Afghanistan like that, killing American solders, deserting American citizens, making the Taliban the most well armed fundamentalist group in the world. Now show me that poll liar.

An ABC News/Ipsos poll found that just 38 percent of Americans approve of Biden's handling of Afghanistan, while 59 percent disapprove.

Trump ended airstrikes
Trump released 5000 Taliban Hard cases (remember when you guys shit yourselves because Obama released five guys to a third country in exchange for a POW?)

And you know what, I have no problem with Trump doing any of this... I have the problem with him running away from it when we got exactly the result everyone knew we were going to get.

I have a problem with you constantly bringing up Trump for Biden's fuck ups when Trump was out of office for over half a year.

I know you're a communist, but we real Americans call that free speech. In fact it's guaranteed for us in the US Constitution. As I mentioned earlier, Democrats said much more caustic things at their rallies, and you don't have the guts to watch any of the videos because it proves you're a liar. Trump had nothing to do with the riot. Zero.

I've watched the videos... Trump did what he's been doing for the last four years, spreading racist poison against his enemies... sad ass, racist white people who are too stupid to realize rich people like him are the ones screwing them.

It's kind of laughable that you think a mob that stormed the capitol carrying Trump flags had nothing to do with Trump.

Vindmann was a deep stater I don't care what he did in the military. Just because you're in the military doesn't mean you can't be a traitor which he was.

I think you are confusing the good of Trump for the good of the country, bud. Nothing Trump did in that phone call was about the good of the country, it was about the good of Trump.

Keep lying. Nobody wanted us to get out of Afghanistan like that, killing American solders, deserting American citizens, making the Taliban the most well armed fundamentalist group in the world. Now show me that poll liar.

An ABC News/Ipsos poll found that just 38 percent of Americans approve of Biden's handling of Afghanistan, while 59 percent disapprove.

Yawn... yes, everyone is against it when it actually happens... hindsight is always 20/20, etc.
There was no way a withdrawal from Afghanistan was going to look any other way, bud. The Taliban had been fighting this civil war for 40 years... they weren't going to just give up.

They've actually been kind of restrained. They haven't executed any Americans, they really haven't executed as many of the quislings as you'd have expected them to.

The stupidity was thinking we could invade a country with a long history of resisting invaders going back to Alexander the Great and thinking they'd welcome us.

I have a problem with you constantly bringing up Trump for Biden's fuck ups when Trump was out of office for over half a year.

I'm sure you do... you never held Trump accountable for any of his fuckups that Joe has to fix.

Who was everyone?

View attachment 555368

As for the Taliban routinely violatign their side of the agreement, here's some reading material for you.

Defense secretary Lloyd Austin, testifying alongside McKenzie, said he agreed with McKenzie’s analysis. He added that the Doha agreement also committed the United States to ending airstrikes against the Taliban, “so the Taliban got stronger, they increased their offensive operations against the Afghan security forces, and the Afghans were losing a lot of people on a weekly basis”.

Maybe what we need is something like the French Foreign Legion... All you rednecks can sign up for 25 years to fight wars outside the US, and the US military will only defend the homeland.

~~~~~~
Obviously you've been too busy to read something like this, or you've been brainwashed by your own ideology to see the truth...

Biden got us out...

Trump ended airstrikes

~~~~~~
No matter what the PM/DSA Democrat Left uses as excuses, they can not change the facts that Joey Xi is in the middle of the fallout.....
**********​

Last edited:
What are you fighting for, the right to not take a life-saving vaccine and potentially spread diseases to other people?
Educate yourself. The vaccine doesn't prevent one from contracting or spreading the virus.

Incel Joe doesn't care about truth. He cares about forcing people to play along with what he surely knows are insane lies; in this case, the lie that what he wants forced on us constitutes a “life-saving vaccine” rather than, as all non-brainwashed people recognize it to be, a risky, unethical medical experiment on nonconsenting human subjects.

Note the same attitude that he expresses with regard to “transgenderism”. He is happy to have sane people forced to play along with the lie that a man can be a woman, or vice versa.

Last edited:
I've watched the videos... Trump did what he's been doing for the last four years, spreading racist poison against his enemies... sad ass, racist white people who are too stupid to realize rich people like him are the ones screwing them.

It's kind of laughable that you think a mob that stormed the capitol carrying Trump flags had nothing to do with Trump.

I've asked you before and you failed to answer: What did Trump ever say that was racist? Pathological. You couldn't answer then and you can't answer now. That's how brainwashing works. You are trained what to say, but not trained why you should be saying it.

I think you are confusing the good of Trump for the good of the country, bud. Nothing Trump did in that phone call was about the good of the country, it was about the good of Trump.

It doesn't discount the fact that nothing he said was a threat to Ukraine or impeachable.

Yawn... yes, everyone is against it when it actually happens... hindsight is always 20/20, etc.
There was no way a withdrawal from Afghanistan was going to look any other way, bud. The Taliban had been fighting this civil war for 40 years... they weren't going to just give up.

They've actually been kind of restrained. They haven't executed any Americans, they really haven't executed as many of the quislings as you'd have expected them to.

The stupidity was thinking we could invade a country with a long history of resisting invaders going back to Alexander the Great and thinking they'd welcome us.

I know you want to keep talking years ago to deflect from the awful plan Dementia put in motion. But I'm not going to let you get away with it. During Trump you repeated the buck stops with the President. Now that it's your guy, talk about shit that happened 20 years ago.

If Dementia carried out Trump's plan for leaving Afghanistan, he'd be a hero today even though he really had nothing to do with it. Nobody is pissed we're out of there. They are pissed we left 83 billion dollars of US military arms behind, American citizens, Afghan people who helped us. That's what we're pissed about.

I'm sure you do... you never held Trump accountable for any of his fuckups that Joe has to fix.

For one, Trump had no fuck ups. Two, everything Dementia did to reverse Trump's great plans and policies have led to disaster: The border, the economy, fuel prices, the war. Everything. To add insult to injury, more Americans dead from covid while he had three vaccines over Trump who had no vaccines.

~~~~~~

When Xi decides it's time to swim in The White House pool you can get your ass that Xiden (translated from Mandarin that word means "it which sucks Xi's ass") will move out quicker'n he threw American supporters in Afghanistan to the wolves.
Yes, Xi is hiding under your bed.

1635069079540.png

Somehow, I'm willing to bet you and the rest of the right wing chickenhawks never signed up to fight in Afghanistan.

As for the Afghan Quislings... er... supporters. They had 20 years to get their shit together and form an effective government. They didn't.

Now, not that exect anything intellectual from you clowns, but Afghanistan was always a fools errand of nation building in a place that doesn't really want to be a nation.

Educate yourself. The vaccine doesn't prevent one from contracting or spreading the virus.

Actually, it does... But don't let that stop you.

Obviously you've been too busy to read something like this, or you've been brainwashed by your own ideology to see the truth...

Naw, I just find it funny that you guys trust polls now.

No matter what the PM/DSA Democrat Left uses as excuses, they can not change the facts that Joey Xi is in the middle of the fallout.....

Again, pretty sure you didn't sign up to fight in Afghanistan, either. The ironic thing is, Biden gave us exactly what we wanted, we just decided we didn't want it so much.

I've asked you before and you failed to answer: What did Trump ever say that was racist? Pathological. You couldn't answer then and you can't answer now. That's how brainwashing works. You are trained what to say, but not trained why you should be saying it.

I've given you a bunch of examples... but being racist yourself, kind of hard to get you to understand the problem.

It doesn't discount the fact that nothing he said was a threat to Ukraine or impeachable.

Congress felt otherwise.

I know you want to keep talking years ago to deflect from the awful plan Dementia put in motion. But I'm not going to let you get away with it. During Trump you repeated the buck stops with the President. Now that it's your guy, talk about shit that happened 20 years ago.

Biden didn't get us into Afghanistan trying to get 12th Century Sheepherders to be Jeffersonian Democrats by throwing money at them. That was your boy Bush, and he fucked up and forgot to finish the job to go after Saddam because Saddam humiliated his daddy.

By the time Biden got it, Bush and Trump and yes, Obama, fucked it up so bad there wasn't much to be done. More importantly, there wasn't a compelling reason to do it.

If Dementia carried out Trump's plan for leaving Afghanistan, he'd be a hero today even though he really had nothing to do with it. Nobody is pissed we're out of there. They are pissed we left 83 billion dollars of US military arms behind, American citizens, Afghan people who helped us. That's what we're pissed about.
Except we didn't leave 83 billion behind. Most of the "Americans" are Afghans who scammed their way into citizenship, and the Quislings who helped us had 20 years to get their shit together.

What you are pissed about is that after supporting fuckup after fuckup over Trump, you are desperately grasping for ANYTHING on Biden's watch to be angry about.

For one, Trump had no fuck ups. Two, everything Dementia did to reverse Trump's great plans and policies have led to disaster: The border, the economy, fuel prices, the war. Everything. To add insult to injury, more Americans dead from covid while he had three vaccines over Trump who had no vaccines.

No Fuckups? You mean other than Covid, blowing up the deficit, wrecking the economy, surrendering to the Taliban, letting riots run rampant in the streets?

The border isn't a crisis. The economy is in FAR better shape than it was a year ago, buddy. And, no we haven't had more deaths on Biden's watch. The number was at 400K from TRUMP PLAGUE the day Biden took office. It hasn't capped 400K yet. It probably will, but it was still Trump that let this thing get out of control.

doesn't care about truth. He cares about forcing people to play along with what he surely knows are insane lies; in this case, the lie that what he wants forced on us constitutes a “life-saving vaccine” rather than, as all non-brainwashed people recognize it to be, a risky, unethical medical experiment on nonconsenting human subjects.

Note the same attitude that he expresses with regard to “transgenderism”. He is happy to have sane people forced to play along with the lie that a man can be a woman, or vice versa.

Hey, MOrmon Bob, just because you picked up a Tranny in a bar once, we totally beleive you have a case of the Not-Gays...

Here's the thing, Bob. Eventually, businesses will force most of their employees to get vaccinated, because the cost of one anti-vax nut coming into the office and shutting down operations for a day is too expensive. So enjoy your flat-earther attitudes while you can.

Here's the thing, Bob. Eventually, businesses will force most of their employees to get vaccinated, because the cost of one anti-vax nut coming into the office and shutting down operations for a day is too expensive. So enjoy your flat-earther attitudes while you can.

You leftists keep ignoring the science. What does somebody not being vaxed have to do with spreading the virus? As the CDC and scientists have told us, you can catch and spread covid whether you are vaxed or not. So a vaxed person going into the office can shutdown operations for a day or so just like an un-vaxed person can.

Forum List

Back