Not Just Southwest: A Tsunami Of Pushback Over Mandates Is Coming For Joe Biden

1634829473273.png

How could he have stuffed it up?
What would you're recommendation have been?
Would trump have done anything different?

Pushing a Govt mandate was a mistake. Doing that makes people that might have gotten it push back, not to mention the Fed Govt does not have the power to enforce it.

Trump would not have threatened companies with fines if 100% of their employees were not vaccinated

I decide what is safe and necessary for me. Not the CDC . Fauci and bunch of other fear addicts . Especially when it’s so rushed, unproven and mostly failing to deliver as initially promised. Insanity is repeating a failed effort so I will decline beyond my two previous Modena. Don’t like that libbies—stay home and hidden.

Pushing a Govt mandate was a mistake. Doing that makes people that might have gotten it push back, not to mention the Fed Govt does not have the power to enforce it.

Trump would not have threatened companies with fines if 100% of their employees were not vaccinated

You don't know what trump would have done and that is your pathetic justification for criticising Joe.

The people who voted Joe in, who by the way are the majority, more than likely agreed with his mandate.
Ultimately he will force you recalcitrant hate filled republicans to get the jab before he starts to apply social constraints.

You know nothing about vaccines but are refusing it on political grounds only. That says more about your intellectual capacity than anything else.

You don't know what trump would have done and that is your pathetic justification for criticising Joe.

I do not need a justification to criticize the POTUS, no matter who it is.

The people who voted Joe in, who by the way are the majority, more than likely agreed with his mandate.

I am sure you all do, but you all got the shot anyhow (as did I), so it is not really about you all.

Ultimately he will force you recalcitrant hate filled republicans to get the jab before he starts to apply social constraints.

This is why I love the internet, in one thread I am a worthless PROG and in the next I am a hate filled republican. I love this shit. You partisans are all the same, everything is us vs them, the idea a few of us are sitting outside your sheep pens laughing at you all does not seem to register.

You know nothing about vaccines but are refusing it on political grounds only. That says more about your intellectual capacity than anything else.

I know a good deal about them and COVID, one of the fringe benefits of being married to a critical care nurse that has been treating COVID patient since last March.

I got the vaccine in April, as soon as I qualified in my state. I just do not think the Fed Govt should mandate it.

How is it on political grounds when it was our President who pushed so hard to get the vaccine? Yes, we do know what Trump would have done. Trump is a businessman. Biden never so much as ran a hotdog stand. Trump understands the fragility and importance of business and to allow them to operate the way they see fit.
According to polls, those majority of people who voted for him are very unhappy with their decision. As for the rest, I hope they're in a financial position to suffer the most with 30% increase in gasoline costs and over 50% in natural gas costs. I hope they freeze this winter.

Biden will be rembered as the president that ended the longest war in US history and now the most deadly epidemic. The Right will do everything they can to make sure the Biden administration fails in it’s fight to stop the virus. This includes opposition to vaccine mandates, mask wearing requirements, and spreading misinformation about the vaccines and masks.

Trump will be remembered as the only president that was impeached twice and inspired an attack on the US Capital.

Biden will be rembered as the president that ended the longest war in US history and now the most deadly epidemic. The Right will do everything they can to make sure the Biden administration fails in it’s fight to stop the virus. This includes opposition to vaccine mandates, mask wearing requirements, and spreading misinformation about the vaccines and masks.

Trump will be remembered as the only president that was impeached twice and inspired an attack on the US Capital.

So what you are saying is everybody will use lies to try and rewrite history? BTW, you forgot to mention two impeachments with no impeachable offenses. Let's keep the Communist party in the proper light now.

EveryoneLaughingAtYou.png

They never had work requirements. You were either disabled from making a decent living or you weren't. If you have other skills you worked with in the last 15 years, yes, they will reject you based on your disability doesn't prevent you from working an old career. It's not that you won't get it, it's just that you may have to make your case to a judge to get it.

My sister couldn't go back to her old career, which was a lot more complicated than driving in a straight line. They still insisted she try other things.

He still had reservations given these five kids were a part of a gang of 34 others. Most of them admitted they committed the rape.

You mean after they were bullied into a false confession by the cops? After their convictions were vacated and the city paid out 43 million dollars?

You keep bringing up Bush and others. They have nothing to do with this debate. The debate is how God awful Dementia pulled out of Afghanistan and got 13 American solders killed. That would have never happened under Trump.

They have everything to do with this debate. Pulling out of Afghanistan was always going to look like this. You want to whine about these 13 soldiers who were killed, but forget about the 2400 who were killed up to that point.

Would have happened under Trump, except it would have been accompanied by a bunch of tweets about how it was everyone else's fault.

The Taliban was stopping Americans from getting to the airport. Plenty of reporting on that. Having them in the country gave them a future bargaining chip. Or are you going to say our former military are going in there to get them out is bullshit too? I've seen the interviews with these brave men.

I'm sure the way it is being portrayed is bullshit... You mean like the guy who claimed at a Trump Rally he was the marine who pulled the kid off the wall?

So what you are saying is everybody will use lies to try and rewrite history? BTW, you forgot to mention two impeachments with no impeachable offenses. Let's keep the Communist party in the proper light now.

The people who impeached Clinton over a blow job are saying that inciting riots and conspiring with foreign governments aren't impeachable offenses... it is to laugh.

The people who impeached Clinton over a blow job are saying that inciting riots and conspiring with foreign governments aren't impeachable offenses... it is to laugh.

You lost the argument. What did I tell you about trying to debate using lies? You never learn anything. Don't you understand I'm trying to stop you from looking like such a fool on this board in front of everybody?

They have everything to do with this debate. Pulling out of Afghanistan was always going to look like this. You want to whine about these 13 soldiers who were killed, but forget about the 2400 who were killed up to that point.

Would have happened under Trump, except it would have been accompanied by a bunch of tweets about how it was everyone else's fault.

You mean like you are trying to do with Dementia now?

No, Trump would have gotten all our people out first while our forces were there to attack any Taliban trying to stop them. He would have removed and destroyed our military equipment. He would have secured our Afghan helpers and transported them to a middle-east country of their choice or the USA if they wanted while our troops were there to stop any Taliban interference. He would have never let them take over Kabul airport because our military would have stopped them.

An entirely different outcome if Trump was in charge.

You mean after they were bullied into a false confession by the cops? After their convictions were vacated and the city paid out 43 million dollars?

I'm just telling you Trump's thought process. It had nothing to do with race.

I'm sure the way it is being portrayed is bullshit... You mean like the guy who claimed at a Trump Rally he was the marine who pulled the kid off the wall?

I'd give you reliable links but I understand your desire to remain ignorant.

You lost the argument. What did I tell you about trying to debate using lies? You never learn anything. Don't you understand I'm trying to stop you from looking like such a fool on this board in front of everybody?

Yawn, guy, you spent 70 million trying to impeach a guy over getting a blow job, but ignore outright treason by Trump.

Inciting a mob to attack Congress is a lot more serious than lying about getting a beej.

No, Trump would have gotten all our people out first while our forces were there to attack any Taliban trying to stop them. He would have removed and destroyed our military equipment. He would have secured our Afghan helpers and transported them to a middle-east country of their choice or the USA if they wanted while our troops were there to stop any Taliban interference. He would have never let them take over Kabul airport because our military would have stopped them.

Would have, could have, should have... Then why didn't he do that when he was in charge? Come on, man, he had four years to do all the things you said... and didn't.

I'm just telling you Trump's thought process. It had nothing to do with race.

Trump doesn't have a though process... a though process would imply he actually bothers to think,

Slick committed perjury. An actual crime.

But keep trying to rewrite history, Clown.

Actually, it was kind of debateable if he committed perjury.

First, a lot of guys don't think fellatio is actually sex. Frankly, most guys feel kind of cheated if the only get to third base.

Secondly, given that the question about his sex life had nothing really to do with the accusations Paula Jones was making, it wasn't a relevant question to start with.

Third- Paula Jones case was thrown out as having no merit.

Not Just Southwest:

A Tsunami Of Pushback Over Mandates Is Coming For Joe Biden

11 Oct 2021 ~~ By Paul Goldberg
The media has largely ignored the pushback Joe Biden is receiving or his vaccine/testing mandate.
Just one call out over a weekend brought Southwest airlines to its knees however, it’s not just Southwest Airlines.
Amtrak had to cancel trains because of a “staffing issue,” shipbuilding employees in Newport News are promising to to crush production over the mandate.

Workers for the ship building company Huntington Ingalls are furious over the mandate that they must be vaccinated by December 8th. A letter from COOO Chris Kastner informed employees that if they don’t get vaccinated they could lose their jobs which incited protests.
A group gathered last Friday protesting the mandate and only 59% of shipbuilders are vaccinated. Should Huntington Ingalls follow through with Joe Biden’s mandate it would cripple the shipbuilding industry.
In Washington State there has been “unprecedented” disruptions because of “staffing shortages.”
The Samish, which is one of three vessels serving the Anacortes- San Juan Islands was taken out of service after 28 workers called out.
State Ferries spokesperson Ian Sterling reported that 230 employees have not complied with the State’s vaccination mandate which has crippled the ferry system.
“We still have time before the 18th. We don’t know what the full impact will be and how many people will choose to leave state employment,” Sterling said.
The ferry system is the only “viable way off the islands for most people” and the staffing shortage is going to cause a crisis in the area.
The union representing pilots for American Airlines has warned the company they may end up in the same boat as Southwest Airlines during the holiday seasons if they don’t start accepting exemptions.
“Some of APA’s members are unable to undergo vaccination for documented medical reasons, while others are reluctant to get vaccinated based upon concerns about the potential for career-ending side effects,” read the Sept. 24 letter.
~Snip~
Staff must prove they have been vaccinated by November 24 – the day before Thanksgiving – or they can be fired.
OAN reporter Jack Posobiec has learned that the White House is feeling the heat and Secretary Pete’s phone has been ringing off the hook.

There is a massive wave of pushback that is being ignored by the media below are posts from government employees and an airline pilot pushing back.

Comment:
Let’s go Brandon!
They set a vax deadline to the day before Thanksgiving? Busiest travel day of the year?
WE THE PEOPLE must assert our constitutional rights!!!!!-
If the majority of America refuses Joey Xi's edicts on vaccinations, what will he do? Send us all to re-education camps to be taught CRT?
Meanwhile this is all the fault of the Secretary of Transportation Pete Butt-jig....
It's obvious that the Bai Dung administration is fully staffed by Keystone Kops....
Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Commies and Joey Xi Bai Dung are thrilled. The more America, hurts the better for them. So they think. They want us to suffer to show they are in charge and only they can help us. They want us on our knees. Will it work? Well, look at who is drooling on the Resolute Desk. He is there and the world suffers. And the idiot democrats vote for it. I am optimistic.
The People Will Not Let This Stand and Revolting. We must all stand together.....

Now that the Southwest story you Trump cult fukwits all fell for has been revealed to be a complete fabrication, do any of you regret being so stupid and brainwashed? Will you demand explanations from those who lied to your face?

Of course you won't. That would require a spine, and you're Trump cultists. Each time your masters leave you twisting in the wind, you thank them and beg for more.

Anyways, how are those threatened walkouts working out? What's that? Not happening anywhere? Dang, it must really suck to be you. But then, maybe you're counting on COVID to end your suffering.

Yawn, guy, you spent 70 million trying to impeach a guy over getting a blow job, but ignore outright treason by Trump.

Inciting a mob to attack Congress is a lot more serious than lying about getting a beej.

Again with the lies, but I guess you leftists are born with that.

Trump never incited a riot. He told people to march peacefully and patriotically to the Capital.
Asking another leader for a favor is not treason. What did I tell you about using big words you don't know the meaning of?
Clinton was impeached for lying to a grand jury under oath which is a felony and why he lost his law license in Arkansas for a year. It's in that document you leftists hate so much called the US Constitution.

So continue lying. It just gives us the opportunity to make a complete idiot out of you every time. After all, how many people in our country don't hate a liar?

Would have, could have, should have... Then why didn't he do that when he was in charge? Come on, man, he had four years to do all the things you said... and didn't.

Again, Trump said action would be based on what was going on on the ground. He would only start removal when it was safe for our citizens, safe for our military, and safe for the Afghans that helped us. Dementia just pulled them out against the advice of all his military leaders not giving a shit about anything.

Forum List

Back