Not Just Southwest: A Tsunami Of Pushback Over Mandates Is Coming For Joe Biden

Uh, huh. My sister was a nurse. She had been a nurse since the 1970's. She started losing her eyesight in her mid-fifties... and disability still wouldn't pay her even though no hospital would hire her.

I don't want to comment on your sister not knowing her entire medical situation. Only you do shit like that. But from what you told me, it sounds like her age played a lot into their decision.

I ran into an old high school friend some years ago. We started dating and had a relationship. She worked for FedEx making home and industry deliveries. She started having seizures. She lost her drivers license in SC, and moved back up to Cleveland. They fought her tooth and nail to get on disability. She was in her 30's when she applied, and there was no way she could work not only without a license, but no ability to drive because she had no warning of when a seizure was about to take place.

I'm very aware of many stories of how SS fights claims. My conditions are serious and always were, but because I did the same thing for over 30 years, and was nearly 60 when I was told I could no longer work, that played a huge part in them not fighting my claim. Like I said, you have to know how SS works to understand it.

Uh, yeah, it kind of does because THEY DIDN'T DO IT. Now, you can give Trump a mulligan for thinking they did at the time, but takign out a full time ad calling for them to be executed (remember, again, no one died) was a bit over the top. But refusing to admit you made a mistake... is something that really is racist.

Except race played no part of it. Trump never mentioned race, never hinted at race, he based his judgement on media reports like most of us do, and found the crime to be unacceptable. Again, go to Dictionary.com and look up the word racist so you finally understand what it means.

Yeah, when you retreat to your bases and promise the Taliban they can have the country, that will cut down on the deaths.

Yes they will. There was no winning the war so that's what was in the dealings.

The only "disaster" in those countries was going into them to start with.. and that's all on you guys.

Democrats didn't start those wars, Republicans did.. And they LIED to get us into them. They lied about how they were going. Maybe you guys should take some responsibility.

Not talking about who or what started it. Not talking about we needed to leave. The subject is how awful of a job Dementia did by just cutting and running leaving our people behind, our Afghan assistants behind, and our military equipment behind.

All prior vaccines had years of testing and development before being released to the public. Right now now the testing is the public.

And understandable given the dire circumstances. However people do have the right to question these vaccines and not take them if they are not comfortable due to the speed they were created and approved.

Most fields of professional medical personnel are short handed and have been since before the pandemic. I don't think they will be having too hard of a time finding a job.
Most of the big hospitals and clinics are requiring the staff be vaccinated. All major hospitals in my area require vaccinations. I think the Cleveland Clinic in your area is requiring all staff be vaccinated. A big reason for medical centers requiring vaccinations of staff is that the very sick which is where they make most of their money, feel more comfortable when staff is vaccinated. In fact some people will not go to a hospital if the staff is not vaccinated. As a CMS (Medicare) requirement looms, at least 174 major health systems currently mandate vaccination for their workforces. For most hospitals, the loss of Medicare will close the doors.

Sorry but I disagree. No matter how well you test, we don't know the results of offspring ten years later if their mother got the shot. We don't know if five years down the road they find the vaccines are doing organ damage like kidney or liver. We just don't know. Only time (not good testing) can give us those answers.
There are two reasons why this is not a concern. First being vaccinations have no effect on DNA. Secondly in the history of the FDA approvals of vaccines which dates back over a hundred years and some 88 vaccine approvals, there has never been a confirmed long term effect of an approved vaccine. In fact, the FDA is so confident that they do not investigate claims of long term effects pass 30 days unless backed up by a competent study.

Vaccine approvals in the past have taken 5 or 10 years because they generally had a low priority both with drug company and FDA. Most clinical trials had 1,ooo to 1,500 participates. The Pfizer and Morderna vaccine's had clinical trials of over a 30,000 participates. What most people don't know or ignore is the mRNA SARS vaccines had been under development and tests for over 10 years. So as soon as China released the genome for SARS-CoV-2 in Jan 2020, the developers began tweaking it to produce a Spike Protein that was identical to real thing.

Last edited:
No one on this board has ever been able to prove to me that the so-called virus has ever even been isolated. Whenever anyone has tried, I have shared those attempts with a good friend of mine who has been in epidemiological research for forty years, and she assures me it's all lies that people have learned to parrot from the TV.

My husband's family were among those American citizens of Japanese descent who were robbed of so much after Pearl Harbor, and he would be livid with rage if he knew that you want me to be treated like he and his family were treated, with my bodily autonomy taken away so you could have your false sense of security from something that is not even a factual threat. Take that artless comparison and shove it up your foul ass.

The SARS-CoV-2 was identified by Chinese authorities on Jan. 7, 2020 (tinyurl.com/y5at3vke), after which its genetic material (RNA) was sequenced. The sequence and genome was released by China about Jan 20, 2020

This sequence contains instructions for creating the virus’s proteins, which are the basis for the Pfizer-BioNTech, Oxford-AstraZeneca and Moderna vaccines.
Moderna and Pfizer-BioNTech both use new messenger RNA (mRNA) technology.

The messenger instructs cells to make proteins that mimic the outer surface of SARS-CoV-2, which spur the immune system into action without replicating like the actual virus.

The AstraZeneca vaccine uses a weakened version of a common cold virus that causes infections in chimpanzees.
The chimpanzee cold virus has been genetically changed to include the genetic sequence of the spike protein which the coronavirus uses to gain entry to human cells.
The adenovirus delivers this genetic material which tricks the human body to produce proteins known as antigens that are normally found on the coronavirus surface, helping the immune system develop an arsenal against infection.

The virus that causes the disease COVID-19 has been isolated and is named SARS-CoV-2. After being isolated, work began on developing a vaccine against the virus.

The claim that the virus has never been isolated is false and has been removed serval times from Facebook but it keeps turning up, like a bad penny.

I have news for you...you're full of shit.
Almost every nation in the Eastern Hemisphere and South of our border is still suffering terribly from COVID and begging the US for free vaccines.
Tell us why most of the nations South of the US has more billionaires than the US that won't spend a penny vaccinating their fellow citizens.

Yet the US still leads the world in Covid Deaths and cases.

I'm very aware of many stories of how SS fights claims. My conditions are serious and always were, but because I did the same thing for over 30 years, and was nearly 60 when I was told I could no longer work, that played a huge part in them not fighting my claim. Like I said, you have to know how SS works to understand it.

Yes, you gamed the system. Just like the dozens of able bodied people my sister encountered when she went down to the SS office to apply.

Except race played no part of it. Trump never mentioned race, never hinted at race, he based his judgement on media reports like most of us do, and found the crime to be unacceptable. Again, go to Dictionary.com and look up the word racist so you finally understand what it means.

So Trump takes out full page ads calling for the execution of five black kids for a rape they didn't commit, refuses to admit he made a mistake, and he's totes not racist, says the guy who regularly calls the police on his black neighbors.

Yes they will. There was no winning the war so that's what was in the dealings.

Exactly my point. There was no winning the war.. so Good thing Biden had the guts to do what Trump refused to do, put an end to it.

Not talking about who or what started it. Not talking about we needed to leave. The subject is how awful of a job Dementia did by just cutting and running leaving our people behind, our Afghan assistants behind, and our military equipment behind.

It wasn't our equipment, and anyone who was still there had no one to blame but themselves.

Yes, you gamed the system. Just like the dozens of able bodied people my sister encountered when she went down to the SS office to apply.

Oh really, so how many medical records did you and your sister look at of people making SS claims? What did their doctors say when you questioned them? How many tests did you and your sister send them for? What questions did you ask each applicant? How many of them were originally denied benefits like your sister?

The answer is you don't have a clue, the way you led most of your life.

So Trump takes out full page ads calling for the execution of five black kids for a rape they didn't commit, refuses to admit he made a mistake, and he's totes not racist, says the guy who regularly calls the police on his black neighbors.

Yes he did take out that ad while they were in prison after their conviction. And I see you still didn't look up the word racism.

I don't call the police on my neighbors for being black, I call them so I and my tenants can get some sleep since these non-working lowlifes don't have the slightest consideration of working people. They never belonged in the suburbs in the first place. This is one of many failures of social experimentation.

Exactly my point. There was no winning the war.. so Good thing Biden had the guts to do what Trump refused to do, put an end to it.

So because there is no winning the war, arm the Taliban with 83 billion dollars of US military equipment, abandon your people, and stab the people in the back who helped the US all of these years?

It wasn't our equipment, and anyone who was still there had no one to blame but themselves.

Bullshit. The Taliban was stopping Americans at checkpoints and wouldn't allow them to leave. Now ex-military are going in there to find and bring them home since your President was too stupid and incompetent to do his job.

:cuckoo:

If you take the time to read the actual study, you will see they ignored asymptomatic cases and cases with minor discomfort. It does make sense that those with more serious cases would have developed a stronger immune response and a stronger immune memory. In other words the study does not apply to some one that got a got a positive tests but rather someone who got seriously ill from covid. Also the study has not been subjected to peer view.
Who to believe.............................an innerweb hack or a scientific study of tens of thousands of china flu patients?

Tough call.

There are two reasons why this is not a concern. First being vaccinations have no effect on DNA. Secondly in the history of the FDA approvals of vaccines which dates back over a hundred years and some 88 vaccine approvals, there has never been a confirmed long term effect of an approved vaccine. In fact, the FDA is so confident that they do not investigate claims of long term effects pass 30 days unless backed up by a competent study.

Vaccine approvals in the past have taken 5 or 10 years because they generally had a low priority both with drug company and FDA. Most clinical trials had 1,ooo to 1,500 participates. The Pfizer and Morderna vaccine's had clinical trials of over a 30,000 participates. What most people don't know or ignore is the mRNA SARS vaccines had been under development and tests for over 10 years. So as soon as China released the genome for SARS-CoV-2 in Jan 2020, the developers began tweaking it to produce a Spike Protein that was identical to real thing.

But this particular vaccine has been under testing less than a year. It's more than good enough reason for people to be suspect of it. If t hey don't want to take it, everybody should leave them alone.

Most of the big hospitals and clinics are requiring the staff be vaccinated. All major hospitals in my area require vaccinations. I think the Cleveland Clinic in your area is requiring all staff be vaccinated. A big reason for medical centers requiring vaccinations of staff is that the very sick which is where they make most of their money, feel more comfortable when staff is vaccinated. In fact some people will not go to a hospital if the staff is not vaccinated. As a CMS (Medicare) requirement looms, at least 174 major health systems currently mandate vaccination for their workforces. For most hospitals, the loss of Medicare will close the doors.

I just got out of surgery at the end of September. I spent a week in the hospital and no, their personnel are not required to be vaccinated. Medicare? Is that the new threat by the Communists?

But this particular vaccine has been under testing less than a year. It's more than good enough reason for people to be suspect of it. If t hey don't want to take it, everybody should leave them alone.
No, there is no vaccine in our history that has been in development longer, had a more extensive and successful clinical trial, or a better safety record. Out of 350 million mRNA vaccines given in US there has not been one death attributed to these vaccines. Although the flu vaccines have an excellent safety record it looks like the mRNA vaccines will be even safer.

What makes these vaccines so safe is they do not contains live, dead, mor attenuated virus particles and unlike other vaccines they are gone from the body in less than two weeks.

If there is a fault in mRNA vaccines it is not their safety record but rather the longevity of the immune response.

No, there is no vaccine in our history that has been in development longer, had a more extensive and successful clinical trial, or a better safety record. Out of 350 million mRNA vaccines given in US there has not been one death attributed to these vaccines. Although the flu vaccines have an excellent safety record it looks like the mRNA vaccines will be even safer.

What makes these vaccines so safe is they do not contains live, dead, mor attenuated virus particles and unlike other vaccines they are gone from the body in less than two weeks.

If there is a fault in mRNA vaccines it is not their safety record but rather the longevity of the immune response.
No, there is no vaccine in our history that has been in development longer,

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

I would ask you for a link, but we ALL know where that would go.

No, we are talking this particular vaccine, not other vaccines that may be similar. It's the quickest marketed vaccine in history.

I was watching evil right-wing television just now. A doctor made the statement that here and Europe, people between the age of 30 and 50 are setting record number of deaths. Some covid yes, but from various other causes as well. Hmmmmm.

I agree Biden fucked this one up, tried to do too much.

I do not agree with the mandates from the Govt.

But I will not lie, I am even a bit surprised at the glee by the right wingers at the damage being done to the country. As always, party before country with the wingers on either side

How could he have stuffed it up?
What would you're recommendation have been?
Would trump have done anything different?

Oh really, so how many medical records did you and your sister look at of people making SS claims? What did their doctors say when you questioned them? How many tests did you and your sister send them for? What questions did you ask each applicant? How many of them were originally denied benefits like your sister?

Again, you have a system, people will game it...

Put a work requirement on these abilities, like they did with my sis before her eyesight completely went.. then we'll talk.

Yes he did take out that ad while they were in prison after their conviction.
Which he refused to apologize for when they were found innocent... you know like a decent person would.

I don't call the police on my neighbors for being black, I call them so I and my tenants can get some sleep since these non-working lowlifes don't have the slightest consideration of working people. They never belonged in the suburbs in the first place. This is one of many failures of social experimentation.
1634811792160.png

So because there is no winning the war, arm the Taliban with 83 billion dollars of US military equipment, abandon your people, and stab the people in the back who helped the US all of these years?

I don't know, why did Bush arm these people with all these weapons, that was pretty stupid. Almost as stupid as Reagan arming these religious fanatics to fight the "commies" and then acted all surprised when they took down the Twin Towers. (Well, Reagan was dead by then, but everyone who supported the policies were surprised.)

Our people were warned a year ago that Afghanistan wasn't safe for Americans.... as for the Quislings who were happy to take our money, sucks to be you.

Here's the real problem. Our policy for 20 years was a delusion that Afghans wanted to be just like us, except those mean old Taliban weren't letting them. The reality- most of them agreed with the Taliban on what their culture should be like, and the warlords Bush made the mistake of arming switched sides at the first opportunity...

But not before getting rich flooding the west with heroin, of course.

But, no, no, Biden was bad because the airport was chaotic for a couple of days.

Bullshit. The Taliban was stopping Americans at checkpoints and wouldn't allow them to leave. Now ex-military are going in there to find and bring them home since your President was too stupid and incompetent to do his job.

Okay you need to put down the Fox News and Hate Radio, buddy. The Taliban are facilitating getting the Americans out because they don't want Americans in their country.

Here's the gag.... The Taliban realize that they need foreign investment to make the country work. This means cooperating with the international community.

Again, you have a system, people will game it...

Put a work requirement on these abilities, like they did with my sis before her eyesight completely went.. then we'll talk.

They never had work requirements. You were either disabled from making a decent living or you weren't. If you have other skills you worked with in the last 15 years, yes, they will reject you based on your disability doesn't prevent you from working an old career. It's not that you won't get it, it's just that you may have to make your case to a judge to get it.

The point that flew over your head is you knew nothing about anybody applying for disability. Like I mentioned about my old girlfriend. To see her sitting for an interview at SS, you would think there's not a thing wrong with her. Middle-aged, pretty and a nice shape. What you wouldn't know is she could collapse at anytime into seizure and need assistance so she didn't bite her tongue or flop around and hit her head on an end table. Employers can't hire people like that. They pose too much of an injury risk to them and other workers, and they still rejected her claim. It took lawyers and a year before she got it.

Which he refused to apologize for when they were found innocent... you know like a decent person would.

He still had reservations given these five kids were a part of a gang of 34 others. Most of them admitted they committed the rape.
I don't know, why did Bush arm these people with all these weapons, that was pretty stupid. Almost as stupid as Reagan arming these religious fanatics to fight the "commies" and then acted all surprised when they took down the Twin Towers. (Well, Reagan was dead by then, but everyone who supported the policies were surprised.)

Our people were warned a year ago that Afghanistan wasn't safe for Americans.... as for the Quislings who were happy to take our money, sucks to be you.

Here's the real problem. Our policy for 20 years was a delusion that Afghans wanted to be just like us, except those mean old Taliban weren't letting them. The reality- most of them agreed with the Taliban on what their culture should be like, and the warlords Bush made the mistake of arming switched sides at the first opportunity...

But not before getting rich flooding the west with heroin, of course.

But, no, no, Biden was bad because the airport was chaotic for a couple of days.

You keep bringing up Bush and others. They have nothing to do with this debate. The debate is how God awful Dementia pulled out of Afghanistan and got 13 American solders killed. That would have never happened under Trump.

Okay you need to put down the Fox News and Hate Radio, buddy. The Taliban are facilitating getting the Americans out because they don't want Americans in their country.

Here's the gag.... The Taliban realize that they need foreign investment to make the country work. This means cooperating with the international community.

The Taliban was stopping Americans from getting to the airport. Plenty of reporting on that. Having them in the country gave them a future bargaining chip. Or are you going to say our former military are going in there to get them out is bullshit too? I've seen the interviews with these brave men.

Forum List

Back