Not just shitty food

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Safety experts have urged the government to exclude US car imports from any post-Brexit trade deal with Donald Trump, warning that they have lower safety standards.

The Parliamentary Advisory Council on Transport Safety says imported vehicles should still have to meet British standards for collisions with pedestrians, children, and people on bikes – which many US vehicles do not.

The Council has written to Trade Secretary Liz Truss warning that US safety standards "are much lower than those permitted for vehicles sold in the UK".

Chlorine chicken is just the start of it.
I cant see the point of them even trying to sell their cars here. The hurdles are too high. I cant think of the last time I saw an American car apart from Cheverolets which are made here anyway (I think) and are ok.
But the toads are dangerous enough anyway without importing death traps.

Safety experts have urged the government to exclude US car imports from any post-Brexit trade deal with Donald Trump, warning that they have lower safety standards.

The Parliamentary Advisory Council on Transport Safety says imported vehicles should still have to meet British standards for collisions with pedestrians, children, and people on bikes – which many US vehicles do not.

The Council has written to Trade Secretary Liz Truss warning that US safety standards "are much lower than those permitted for vehicles sold in the UK".

I cant see the point of them even trying to sell their cars here. The hurdles are too high. I cant think of the last time I saw an American car apart from Cheverolets which are made here anyway (I think) and are ok.
you sound like youre still mad about 1776???

Why do you want to make it safer for terrorists to plow down pedestrians?

Sorry, Tommy, we don't build tin can pieces of shit that fold if you collide with a dog. We'll leave that up to you. Here in America, we have room to simply not walk in front of speeding autos.

America exports very few vehicles to Britain in the 21st Century, and that was long before Donald J. Trump started serving as our President. It isn't so much "safety regulations" as much as it is heavy duty tariffs that so many countries put on our goods. After all, if it was just a matter of putting on this gadget or that gadget to meet bullshit safety standards, they'd do it.

Prior to all this, I posted a thread about the amount of recalls we were having in our food chains....once Trump deregulated everything, we all are now subject to getting sick from FDA failures....Trump is so evil, so bad for this country and nobody wants to drag his ass from the white house into the streets to be stoned with Goya beans.

Prior to all this, I posted a thread about the amount of recalls we were having in our food chains....once Trump deregulated everything, we all are now subject to getting sick from FDA failures....Trump is so evil, so bad for this country and nobody wants to drag his ass from the white house into the streets to be stoned with Goya beans.

We have an election in a few months, TR. If you think that Sleepy Joe is really on the ball and will lead America to a tremendous 21st Century, you'll have the opportunity to vote for it.

We have an election in a few months, TR. If you think that Sleepy Joe is really on the ball and will lead America to a tremendous 21st Century, you'll have the opportunity to vote for it.
At this point I could give a damn about a booming economy, dollars falling out of the sky.....we all just want somebody andybody who believes in FACTS AND TRUTHS....not some orange bitch running around the country talking about fuckin light bulbs and bleach up your ass.

At this point I could give a damn about a booming economy, dollars falling out of the sky.....we all just want somebody andybody who believes in FACTS AND TRUTHS....not some orange bitch running around the country talking about fuckin light bulbs and bleach up your ass.

Sleepy Joe doesn't know where he's at, and that's ok with you? You are fine living in the 3rd world existence that he promises? The open borders? The defunded police? The rampant degeneracy?

So, is it safer to walk the streets of londonstan and get gang-raped by a flock of muzzie sheep-fuckers.... or ride in a Ford Edge? Thats a good question. If only we had royalty stuck in the 1300's that we could ask for guidance.

So, is it safer to walk the streets of londonstan and get gang-raped by a flock of muzzie sheep-fuckers.... or ride in a Ford Edge? Thats a good question. If only we had royalty stuck in the 1300's that we could ask for guidance.
Everywhere in the UK is safer than trumps USA. Less violence, NHS, better food and safer cars. Probably why we live longer than you people.l

Everywhere in the UK is safer than trumps USA. Less violence, NHS, better food and safer cars. Probably why we live longer than you people.l
i have met many people who have been to the UK and thought your food sucks and yet i have had many brits living here or visiting who thought American food was much better....

It's sad how when the far-right is in charge, America's reputation goes down the sh!tter

Riiiiight..... I worked for BP for 15 years and spent a lot time in Sunbury.... londonstan is a muzzie infested shithole. The only thing good about your country is the snaggle-toothed whores with a cute accent. Im referring to the royal family of course.

The murder rate in Britain is higher, you just use poison, clubs and knives instead of guns. You have a higher poverty rate for child than the US, I’ll give you that. You keep ignoring your systemic racism, another thing you seem to do well.

You life expectancy is a tad longer, I guess you get to live in poverty longer, if you’re not murdered.

Forum List

Back