NOT ISIS- DHS intelligence report warns of domestic right-wing terror threat

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
Obama has no problem calling their 'right-wingers' terrorist, but he can't bring himself to call ISIS the same thing

What an a$$hole and a disgrace of an US POTUS. Completely a failed experiment that set blacks back 20 years and paints another clear picture of the complete failure of affirmative action.

-Geaux
-------------------------

Washington (CNN)They're carrying out sporadic terror attacks on police, have threatened attacks on government buildings and reject government authority.

A new intelligence assessment, circulated by the Department of Homeland Security this month and reviewed by CNN, focuses on the domestic terror threat from right-wing sovereign citizen extremists and comes as the Obama administration holds a White House conference to focus efforts to fight violent extremism.

DHS intelligence report warns of domestic right-wing terror threat - CNN.com

Is this not crazy?

I've gone straight prepper. 90 days now. Going to double that if I can. These people are nuts that are running the government now.

The Demcrats will do anything to get a one Party System, like the old Soviet Union.
The democrat Party is the Communist Party of the U.S.A.

Is this not crazy?

I've gone straight prepper. 90 days now. Going to double that if I can. These people are nuts that are running the government now.

It's really strange indeed. I just hope for our countries sake we can get to the finish line in 16' before Obama destroys what's left of the American way. Hell, since he and Hillary supported that loser whats his face for a 3rd term against their crap hole South American countries Constitution, this nutjob Obama might try it himself.

:clap:

The "War On Terror" Turns Inward – DHS Report Warns Of Right Wing Terror Threat

What you are about to read from CNN is just the very beginning of the intentional demonization of a growing segment of the U.S. population that rightly believes the government is run by a collective of thieving, corrupt, immoral sociopaths. This isn’t speculation either, years of content on this site serves as definitive proof that this is true. Commingling dissent, violence and “right wing” ideology will be key in the ultimate division of government critics in these United States, and a successful attempt to scare people away from questioning a clearly degraded and parasitic status quo.

The writing has been on the wall for many years, and I’ve warned about this development on many occasions (links at the end). If Martin Armstrong’s model is correct, and the U.S. economy starts to move downward in fall 2015, dissent will spread across the land like brushfire and the status quo will call dissenters terrorists (they already did this during Occupy Wall Street). My advice to everyone listening is don’t fall for it, and instead unite together in order to achieve a peaceful societal and economic paradigm shift.

Sure, there will always be Neo Nazis and genuine racist crazies out there who hate the government merely because they are small-minded and filled with hate, but they are a small number compared to those who have genuine grievances against the system which are not being redressed. Stories like the following are pure government propaganda and are guaranteed to increase exponentially in the years ahead.

From CNN:

Washington (CNN) They’re carrying out sporadic terror attacks on police, have threatened attacks on government buildings and reject government authority.

The War On Terror Turns Inward DHS Report Warns Of Right Wing Terror Threat Zero Hedge

Forum List

Back