Not Guns But Ban Sharp Things

Peligrew

Rookie
Aug 7, 2019
Houston
World
Serial burglar's foul-mouthed rant as he's jailed for 23 years for killing pensioner, he'd robbed
Ellen Manning, Yahoo News UK Fri, Aug 9 8:24 AM CDT World

Serial burglar's foul-mouthed rant as he's jailed for 23 years for killing pensioner, he'd robbed
Ellen Manning, Yahoo News UK Fri, Aug 9 8:24 AM CDT
Johnny Brazil (right) has been jailed for the murder of Joyce Burgess (left) (Pictures: PA)
A serial burglar who robbed and killed an 84-year-old woman in her own home after asking for a glass of water has been jailed for more than 20 years.
Johnny Brazil, 27, launched a foul-mouthed tirade at Judge Jonathan Black as he handed him an extended sentence of 23 years and three months for the manslaughter of Joyce Burgess.
Ms Burgess was left ‘covered in blood’, with tears in her skin and severe bruising as she struggled to stop Brazil making off with her handbag containing just £60 and a gold-plated watch.
The serial robber had walked through her open front door on a hot day in July last year in Woking, Surrey, asking her for a glass of water, before trying to snatch her bag.
The pensioner died in hospital three days later after suffering a heart attack brought on by the physical and emotional trauma of the attack.
He pleaded guilty to the manslaughter and robbery of Ms Burgess in June after previously admitting a further charge of robbery, three counts of burglary, attempted burglary, possessing a lock knife and damaging property.

Following Democrats and their will to protect people by outlawing guns, I have started a new watchdog committee called Sharp Things Underscore Personal Individuals Dignity or STUPID for short. My research has shown that 9 and 7/8 of Americans possibly more, have access to sharp things which can be used against other people. I refer to the 2002 great paper cut incident at IBM. I think assault knives those over one inch long should be banned by the Government and a house by house search be done to remove these god awful things from our society. Join me and we will show that Democrats are not the only ones that can ban dangerous
objects. I believe the Democrats will join me being STUPID.

yes because they are used in mass shooting and most of the murders
about 16% vs about 70%
so we should concentrate on what is much less the problem?
percent-of-murders-by-type.png

World
Ellen Manning, Yahoo News UK Fri, Aug 9 8:24 AM CDT World

Ellen Manning, Yahoo News UK Fri, Aug 9 8:24 AM CDT
Johnny Brazil (right) has been jailed for the murder of Joyce Burgess (left) (Pictures: PA)
A serial burglar who robbed and killed an 84-year-old woman in her own home after asking for a glass of water has been jailed for more than 20 years.
Johnny Brazil, 27, launched a foul-mouthed tirade at Judge Jonathan Black as he handed him an extended sentence of 23 years and three months for the manslaughter of Joyce Burgess.
Ms Burgess was left ‘covered in blood’, with tears in her skin and severe bruising as she struggled to stop Brazil making off with her handbag containing just £60 and a gold-plated watch.
The serial robber had walked through her open front door on a hot day in July last year in Woking, Surrey, asking her for a glass of water, before trying to snatch her bag.
The pensioner died in hospital three days later after suffering a heart attack brought on by the physical and emotional trauma of the attack.

He pleaded guilty to the manslaughter and robbery of Ms Burgess in June after previously admitting a further charge of robbery, three counts of burglary, attempted burglary, possessing a lock knife and damaging property.

Following Democrats and their will to protect people by outlawing guns, I have started a new watchdog committee called Sharp Things Underscore Personal Individuals Dignity or STUPID for short. My research has shown that 9 and 7/8 of Americans possibly more, have access to sharp things which can be used against other people. I refer to the 2002 great paper cut incident at IBM. I think assault knives those over one inch long should be banned by the Government and a house by house search be done to remove these god awful things from our society. Join me and we will show that Democrats are not the only ones that can ban dangerous
objects. I believe the Democrats will join me being STUPID.
The only thing stupid is the thread premise, typical rightwing sophistry.

The thread premise is also a lie.

Democrats don't seek to outlaw guns.

Forum List

Back