Not Guilty!,OK,So What Would Be Your Ideal "Local Newspaper Headline"?

you can even make scripts for Cable News. Example: FOX: Good Morning and welcome to Ferrets and Friends, and our top story today, United States: 1, Al Shaprton, ZERO !!!

This one is easy.
For My Local Newspaper, I would love to see "George Zimmerman A Free Man", Al Sharpton Becomes A Laughing Stock. !
:lol:

Like the "Not guilty" from the thread title. That's accurate. Don't like the "Al Sharpton Becomes A Laughing Stock" line as it's not accurate. Sharpton has been a laughing stock for decades.

There's no justice for black children. Those 6 on the jury are as guilty as Zimmerman. This set Afro-Americans back a hundred year. Trayvon's blood cries out. This is not the legal system working. The justice system failed Trayvon. Trayvon is all our sons. That is what Obama was trying to say when he said if he had a son he would look like Trayvon. Zimmerman will not dodge GOD wrath on judgement day.

This one is easy.
For My Local Newspaper, I would love to see "George Zimmerman A Free Man", Al Sharpton Becomes A Laughing Stock. !
:lol:

Like the "Not guilty" from the thread title. That's accurate. Don't like the "Al Sharpton Becomes A Laughing Stock" line as it's not accurate. Sharpton has been a laughing stock for decades.

Zimmerman will never be free. "NOT GUILTY" Does not mean he is innocent and without guilt.

Forum List

Back