Not Good: Obama Administration Illegally Withholding Hillary Clinton's Benghazi Documents

Notice that the OP conveniently left out the reason for Gowdy's lie.

Gowdy intends to withhold her testimony until the documents are produced, leaving a large cloud looming in place over Clinton’s 2016 presidential ambitions.

:bsflag:

Gowdy intends to withhold her testimony until the documents are produced, leaving a large cloud looming in place over Clinton’s 2016 presidential ambitions.

No lie, the President is withholding the documents. Why would you interview a person with out the records to keep them honest on what they did and did not do?

Not good for Hillary that is if she decides to run for president. Like Obama sealing his true birth records and college admissions, Hillary's Benghazi documents are being withheld to prevent full disclosure on her involvement. It's time for these documents to be released.

Trey Gowdy Obama Admin Withholding Clinton s Benghazi Documents - Conservatives4Palin

F...ing cretin....

In fact, several weeks before you made those public statements, your staff had already interviewed Mr. Maxwell, but they did not include, invite, or even notify Democratic Members or staff. Mr. Maxwell apparently identified for your staff a second witness that he claimed was present during this document review at the State Department. Mr. Maxwell identified this person as someone who could corroborate his allegations and someone he believes is credible.

Then, on October 16 -- one day before you appeared on Fox News -- your staff interviewed this second witness, again without including Democrats. However, this second witness did not substantiate Mr. Maxwell's claims. To the contrary, he did not recall having been in the document review session Mr. Maxwell described, and he said he was never instructed to flag information in documents that might be unfavorable to the Department. He further reported that he never engaged or was aware of any destruction of documents.

I did not discover any of this information from you or your staff but from the witnesses themselves. When my staff inquired with your staff about what they learned from the witness identified by Mr. Maxwell, your staff stated that he had worked at the State Department during the relevant time period. Beyond that, however, they reported: "we learned nothing else of note in our discussion, so we don't plan to conduct any additional follow-up."

I am sure you understand -- as a former prosecutor -- that evaluating the credibility of witnesses and their allegations depends on whether the information they provide can be corroborated. Although your staff stated that they learned nothing "of note," in fact they learned that this claim was not substantiated by a key witness. If our goal is the truth and not a preconceived political narrative, these interviews should have been conducted jointly, with both Democrats and Republicans present.

Congressman Blows A Hole In Attkisson s Benghazi Documents Bombshell Blog Media Matters for America

What is it the right wing expects to find? Too bad they weren't as interested in Mitt's tax returns.

No lie, the President is withholding the documents. Why would you interview a person with out the records to keep them honest on what they did and did not do?

Nothing has been withheld by Clinton or Obama.

The Republicans are desperate because they don't have a candidate who can win the general.

1493184_762242550464279_7363878222370003935_n_zps2c553eed.jpg

• Banned

The Republicans are desperate because they don't have a candidate who can win the general.

Not true at all. Sarah Palin will clean Hillary's clock in tbe general election like she did those two governors she beat in Alaska.

Not true at all. Sarah Palin will clean Hillary's clock in tbe general election like she did those two governors she beat in Alaska.

Oh yeah, I forgot about how she carried John McCain to victory ...

You're dumb as a stick, Steve. If $arah didn't quit, she was fired from every single job she's ever had. She has yet to accomplish one thing from start to finish. Nothing.

Media matters? Really?
Not good for Hillary that is if she decides to run for president. Like Obama sealing his true birth records and college admissions, Hillary's Benghazi documents are being withheld to prevent full disclosure on her involvement. It's time for these documents to be released.

Trey Gowdy Obama Admin Withholding Clinton s Benghazi Documents - Conservatives4Palin

F...ing cretin....

In fact, several weeks before you made those public statements, your staff had already interviewed Mr. Maxwell, but they did not include, invite, or even notify Democratic Members or staff. Mr. Maxwell apparently identified for your staff a second witness that he claimed was present during this document review at the State Department. Mr. Maxwell identified this person as someone who could corroborate his allegations and someone he believes is credible.

Then, on October 16 -- one day before you appeared on Fox News -- your staff interviewed this second witness, again without including Democrats. However, this second witness did not substantiate Mr. Maxwell's claims. To the contrary, he did not recall having been in the document review session Mr. Maxwell described, and he said he was never instructed to flag information in documents that might be unfavorable to the Department. He further reported that he never engaged or was aware of any destruction of documents.

I did not discover any of this information from you or your staff but from the witnesses themselves. When my staff inquired with your staff about what they learned from the witness identified by Mr. Maxwell, your staff stated that he had worked at the State Department during the relevant time period. Beyond that, however, they reported: "we learned nothing else of note in our discussion, so we don't plan to conduct any additional follow-up."

I am sure you understand -- as a former prosecutor -- that evaluating the credibility of witnesses and their allegations depends on whether the information they provide can be corroborated. Although your staff stated that they learned nothing "of note," in fact they learned that this claim was not substantiated by a key witness. If our goal is the truth and not a preconceived political narrative, these interviews should have been conducted jointly, with both Democrats and Republicans present.

Congressman Blows A Hole In Attkisson s Benghazi Documents Bombshell Blog Media Matters for America

You are such a liar.
4 yrs as councilwoman
6 yrs as a mayor
Panel Ethics Commissioner of Alaska's Oil and Gas Conservation Commission
Director of Excellence in Public Service
Interstate Oil & Gas Compact Commission

You're dumb as a stick, Steve. If $arah didn't quit, she was fired from every single job she's ever had. She has yet to accomplish one thing from start to finish. Nothing.

It still amazes me that McCain was foolish enough to have that idiot run on the ticket with him. I guess the bottom line was that he listened to all of the people advising him telling him, get a chick, any chick, to run with you.

Can you just imagine if he had won, died while in office and that nitwit Palin became president?

It still amazes me that McCain was foolish enough to have that idiot run on the ticket with him. I guess the bottom line was that he listened to all of the people advising him telling him, get a chick, any chick, to run with you.

Can you just imagine if he had won, died while in office and that nitwit Palin became president?
Palin had more governing accomplishments than McCain, Biden and zero executive experience Obama combined. She had a 93% approval rating as governor when picked.

Not only that she was known for fighting corruption in both parties, thus her high approval rating

Palin had more governing accomplishments than McCain, Biden and zero executive experience Obama combined. She had a 93% approval rating as governor when picked.

Forum List

Back