Not Good: Now Kenyan Parliament Admits President Obama was Born In Kenya.

Jan 17, 2010
Mississippi
I guess this confirms what Michelle Obama said in 08 that was released 2 weeks ago. This is pretty serious when you have the officials in Parliament stating things like this but it is true. It happened March 25th in a Assembly meeting. Here are the Parliament minutes to prove it. Prior to this three different Kenyan parliamentarians stated the fact in the Parliament's minutes on the day after Obama’s election victory in 2008 that he was from Kenya. Additionally, the Kenyan ambassador to the US said the same thing in an interview with a Detroit radio station that very same day.

Parliament Minister of Kenya in his own words:

"If America was living in a situation where they feared ethnicity and did not see itself as a multiparty state or nation, how could a young man born here in Kenya, who is not even a native American, become the President of America? It is because they did away with exclusion. What has killed us here is exclusion; that once Mr. Orengo is President, I know of no other place than Ugenya. That is why we were fighting against these many Presidencies in the past. I hope that Kenya will come of age. This country must come of age. People want freedom and nations want liberation, but countries want independence."

Read More:
Kenyan National Parliament Assembly minutes
http://www.bunge.go.ke/parliament/downloads/tenth_forth_sess/Hansard/RDRAFT25.03P.pdf

Story:
Kenyan Parliament claims Obama born in Kenya | The Post & Email

Kenyan official: Obama born here

Last edited:
I guess this confirms what Michelle Obama said in 08 that was released 2 weeks ago. This is pretty serious when you have the officials in Parliament stating things like this but it is true. It happened March 25th in a Assembly meeting. Here are the Parliament minutes to prove it. Prior to this three different Kenyan parliamentarians stated the fact in the Parliament's minutes on the day after Obama’s election victory in 2008 that he was from Kenya. Additionally, the Kenyan ambassador to the US said the same thing in an interview with a Detroit radio station that very same day.

"If America was living in a situation where they feared ethnicity and did not see itself as a multiparty state or nation, how could a young man born here in Kenya, who is not even a native American, become the President of America? It is because they did away with exclusion. What has killed us here is exclusion; that once Mr. Orengo is President, I know of no other place than Ugenya. That is why we were fighting against these many Presidencies in the past. I hope that Kenya will come of age. This country must come of age. People want freedom and nations want liberation, but countries want independence."

Read More:
http://www.bunge.go.ke/parliament/downloads/tenth_forth_sess/Hansard/RDRAFT25.03P.pdf

Story:

Amazing. Kenya also has idiots in their government.

Not sure what to make of it... but, if the man is not a natural born U.S. Citizen, he is unlawfully holding office; elected or not.

Read More:

Story:

Yeah, and apparantly Obama is the Kenyan "Idiot and Chief"

Read More:

Story:

Kenyan Birthers??

Who'da thunk it??

The other thing that we are addressing through devolution is exclusion. What has
made us suffer as a nation is exclusion. Once people feel excluded, even when you want
to employ a policeman or constable or you want to build a dispensary, it must come from
the centre. In the colonial days, these things were being done on the ground and they
could give bursaries and build roads. I commend devolution. Those who fear devolution
are living in the past. They are being guided by their ethnic consideration and objectives.
They are living in the past. If America was living in a situation where they feared
ethnicity and did not see itself as a multiparty state or nation, how could a young man
born here in Kenya, who is not even a native American, become the President of
America? It is because they did away with exclusion. What has killed us here is
exclusion; that once Mr. Orengo is President, I know of no other place than Ugenya. That
is why we were fighting against these many Presidencies in the past. I hope that Kenya
will come of age. This country must come of age. People want freedom and nations want
liberation, but countries

That sounds like a single person (the Minister of Lands) stating that he's a birther, not an assertion or claim by Parliament that Obama was born in Kenya.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Army:

I guess this confirms what Michelle Obama said in 08 that was released 2 weeks ago.

No kidding. Americans 'are' this STUPID ...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLDHDfPNBME]Michelle Obama: Barack's Home Country Is Kenya[/ame]

... and 'are' worthy to be utterly destroyed as a nation (#1-10).

GL,

Terral

Forum List

Back