Not going to work, an interesting dichotomy.

Where did I say God had a preference? What I said is man can no more control the climate than he can the shape of the moon at night. Only God can control the climate as he has since he made the place.

You know in these conversations, I often think of a classroom of kids in about 150 years or so from today. The teacher tells her class that back in the early 2000's, man thought he could control the climate, and the kids bust out in laughter as we did when our teacher told us man thought the earth was flat, and if you walk too far, you'll fall off.

Now I know a lot of you leftists don't believe in God, but most of us on the right do. We believe that this planet was created specifically for us. And the products God provided us were for a reason. We on the right also believe in freedom and choice which I know you on the left don't. So if you want to drive an electric car or have solar panels on your house, be my guest. But don't try and force me to or use my tax dollars to pay people to do the things you do.

See, that's fair.

Your lack of belief in basic science is astounding!

Yet you sit at a computer, which is the product of science, typing your dumbass opinions which are published to the whole world, yet you don't believe that same science when it comes to climate change.

Is it that hard to comprehend that the earth and its atmosphere are finite? Or that if you impregnate a volume of air with carbon, it's rate of heat dissipation changes?

This has nothing to do with God, this is third grade science.

God gave us the earth to do with as we choose - and thanks to dumbasses like you, we're choosing to destroy it.

No, not all the “rest of us” believe. The rest of the indoctrinated believe they can actually stop the clearly cyclical warming and cooling of the earth.

No, we don't believe that we can stop the cyclical warming and cooling of the earth, but we do believe that we can distort it to the point that the earth becomes uninhabitable.

Your lack of belief in basic science is astounding!

Yet you sit at a computer, which is the product of science, typing your dumbass opinions which are published to the whole world, yet you don't believe that same science when it comes to climate change.

Is it that hard to comprehend that the earth and its atmosphere are finite? Or that if you impregnate a volume of air with carbon, it's rate of heat dissipation changes?

This has nothing to do with God, this is third grade science.

God gave us the earth to do with as we choose - and thanks to dumbasses like you, we're choosing to destroy it.

If God gave us this earth to do as we choose, why would he give us the tools in which to destroy it?

Where did you get this false belief that every scientist buys into this farce of climate change? There are a lot of scientists that don't. Yeah, the ones that get paid by the government will latch on to that. It's called not biting the hand that feeds you.

Again, I have no care in the world what you want to believe, just don't try to force the rest of us to believe it or cost us any money.

If God gave us this earth to do as we choose, why would he give us the tools in which to destroy it?

Where did you get this false belief that every scientist buys into this farce of climate change? There are a lot of scientists that don't. Yeah, the ones that get paid by the government will latch on to that. It's called not biting the hand that feeds you.

Again, I have no care in the world what you want to believe, just don't try to force the rest of us to believe it or cost us any money.
"If God gave us this earth to do as we choose, why would he give us the tools in which to destroy it?"

That's like asking why God gave us the capability to commit murder or suicide.

The overwhelming majority of scientists believe that we are causing climate change.

Your statement about only government paid scientists believing in climate change is pure nonsense.

The vast majority of scientists work in private heavy industry, most own stock in their companies. They have a vested interest in denying climate change, yet with very, very few exceptions they all believe that people are causing climate change.

You've apparently never worked in heavy industry, so you have a child's concept of what scientists are and do.

"If God gave us this earth to do as we choose, why would he give us the tools in which to destroy it?"

That's like asking why God gave us the capability to commit murder or suicide.

The overwhelming majority of scientists believe that we are causing climate change.

Your statement about only government paid scientists believing in climate change is pure nonsense.

The vast majority of scientists work in private heavy industry, most own stock in their companies. They have a vested interest in denying climate change, yet with very, very few exceptions they all believe that people are causing climate change.

You've apparently never worked in heavy industry, so you have a child's concept of what scientists are and do.

What I know is where most scientists derive their pay from, and that is government and colleges, and guess who gives the colleges their money?

Very few scientists work for industry. The only scientists that work for industry are in medical and chemical. Yes the climate is changing. It was changing 5000 years ago, it's changing today, and it's going to change 5000 years from now. It's always changed. That's why the left switched from global warming to climate change. When it was proven the earth was not warming, they needed to change it to something where they could never be wrong again, climate change.

You see it doesn't matter if every human being died on this planet today, all cars stop, all factories stop. The climate is going to continue to change.

In this country there is a group of people that are basically refusing to go to work for what they consider shit wages for shit jobs. They are holding out hoping to force companies to pay better wages. This group is venerated by the left and vilified by the right.

Then we have a group of people that are staging "sick outs" and quitting their jobs over the vaccine mandates, hoping to force companies not to enforce it. This group is venerated by the right and vilified by the left.

But in the end, are not both groups trying for the same thing, to use the power in numbers that employees have to force changes by employers?

NO!

The left wants a hand-out, something with nothing to offer. It's an excuse.

The right wants normal behavior back. They're willing to work but are caught up in a pile of shit called politics, fear-tactics and control, and the aim toward communism.

Why did man have to invent Money and even put, In God We Trust, on it? Ten simple Commandments from God not the capital expense of Government!

The fact, the undeniable truth is 60 grand in today's america is low class. Yet there are posters here who would say " you should be thankful for that pay" and "that's a good wage". Neither of which carry an ounce of truth. At that wage one is on the bottom of the bottom.

It's funny to listen to people crying about how no ody wants to work. That's not true at all.

What I know is where most scientists derive their pay from, and that is government and colleges, and guess who gives the colleges their money?

Very few scientists work for industry. The only scientists that work for industry are in medical and chemical. Yes the climate is changing. It was changing 5000 years ago, it's changing today, and it's going to change 5000 years from now. It's always changed. That's why the left switched from global warming to climate change. When it was proven the earth was not warming, they needed to change it to something where they could never be wrong again, climate change.

You see it doesn't matter if every human being died on this planet today, all cars stop, all factories stop. The climate is going to continue to change.

You don't have a clue as to where scientists work. How about the automotive industry, the Aerospace industry, the Oil industry and just about every other industry.

The switch for the term 'Global Warming' to Climate change' was because the phrase 'Global warming' was too confusing to dumb asses like yourself.

'Global Warming' causes 'Climate Change'. It's been absolutely proven that Earth's atmosphere is warming.

Yes, the climate will change naturally, but there's no doubt that carbon emissions are causing a much greater change than there would be naturally.

You don't have a clue as to where scientists work. How about the automotive industry, the Aerospace industry, the Oil industry and just about every other industry.

The switch for the term 'Global Warming' to Climate change' was because the phrase 'Global warming' was too confusing to dumb asses like yourself.

'Global Warming' causes 'Climate Change'. It's been absolutely proven that Earth's atmosphere is warming.

Yes, the climate will change naturally, but there's no doubt that carbon emissions are causing a much greater change than there would be naturally.

No doubt? Every global warming model has been wrong in all their predictions. Even more so of the people that support it. How many years we have left according to AOC, like seven or something like that before we cease to exist because of climate change? Don't you understand how your leaders are laughing at you? I can see DumBama now laughing his ass off as he entered his new ocean mansion at you people.

Let's look at some of these predicted problems, shall we?

Again, making a total fool out of you and everybody that supports surrendering our energy to the government.

No doubt? Every global warming model has been wrong in all their predictions. Even more so of the people that support it. How many years we have left according to AOC, like seven or something like that before we cease to exist because of climate change? Don't you understand how your leaders are laughing at you? I can see DumBama now laughing his ass off as he entered his new ocean mansion at you people.

Let's look at some of these predicted problems, shall we?

Again, making a total fool out of you and everybody that supports surrendering our energy to the government.

So you posted a bunch of articles from 2013 and 2014, along with some from 1989 and one that referenced prediction from 1972 - all from nonsense partisan sources.

One article doesn't deny Global Warming - it just predicts that crime rates will go up long with global warming.

Do you even read what you post?

I could post hundreds of articles from valid sources proving that we are experiencing man made global warming, but you'd just declare them all to be some deep state conspiracy or some other BULLSHIT.

It's obvious that you will remain in a state of denial no matter what anyone says or proves. The fact that we've had a severe increase in everything from forest fires to flooding to severe storms means nothing to you. We are now experiencing the effects of global warming, no matter how much you may deny it.

I have no doubt that when global warming does start to affect you, you'll blame liberals and demand to know why the government didn't do enough to stop it.

So you posted a bunch of articles from 2013 and 2014, along with some from 1989 and one that referenced prediction from 1972 - all from nonsense partisan sources.

One article doesn't deny Global Warming - it just predicts that crime rates will go up long with global warming.

Do you even read what you post?

I could post hundreds of articles from valid sources proving that we are experiencing man made global warming, but you'd just declare them all to be some deep state conspiracy or some other BULLSHIT.

It's obvious that you will remain in a state of denial no matter what anyone says or proves. The fact that we've had a severe increase in everything from forest fires to flooding to severe storms means nothing to you. We are now experiencing the effects of global warming, no matter how much you may deny it.

I have no doubt that when global warming does start to affect you, you'll blame liberals and demand to know why the government didn't do enough to stop it.

Global warming will never affect me because I'm a dying man. Docs said maybe with chemo I have about two to three years. In any case the earth warms and the earth cools like it's been doing for millions of years. The earth has never stayed the same since God made the place. It always goes in cycles. Read those articles I posted where at the time they were worried about global cooling. People back then thought we would eventually become extinct because we were headed back to an ice age.

And yes long after I'm gone, the weather will start to cool off again. But it will have nothing to do with humans. We will continue to dump trillions of dollars towards something we cannot control and never have.

What the truth is that these low paying jobs are more plentiful than we have workers to perform them.
And these low paying jobs have increased risks that should include hazard pay by most people's understanding.

If a person works a graveyard shift or Sundays there is usually a shift differential that automatically includes a raise in pay. If the job is inherently dangerous there is yet another hefty differential for pay...

But currently no one is paying one for taking the risk of working with the public in the middle of a global pandemic. When the hospital bills and medicines alone are going to wipe out any paychecks you earn.
And possibly you can end up with permanent disability of lung, kidney, liver damage... possibly neurological damage of loss of smell or taste.
Lots of various hazards that are not met by protocols (a small piece of plexiglass or masks?)

Then there's management...they absolutely have zero loyalty to their staff. If you get sick you are fired. You are disposable to them...the best anyone ever got out of these managers is to have all the credit for exemplary work taken by your manager as they get yet another promotion and raise in pay while now you get to be fired because "you know too much".

I don't blame the people one tiny bit for the risk/reward analysis and decided to stay home.
We are not in the middle of anything except a fabricated Dimmer scheme. Many companies are paying sign on bonuses and HAVE raised their wages to attract the Dimmer dregs off their front porch couches. But I guess lazy is just plain lazy right looneytunes??

Well if a god did that I think he or she would be pretty disappointed in out stewardship of the planet

To get back on topic I am refusing to work anymore.

I like being retired at 52

We are not in the middle of anything except a fabricated Dimmer scheme. Many companies are paying sign on bonuses and HAVE raised their wages to attract the Dimmer dregs off their front porch couches. But I guess lazy is just plain lazy right looneytunes??

Nope... relatively low wage bait and switch advertisement is the norm....seen tons of ads offering great wages but then they don't really pay them because of all the fine print...why bother wasting time with these bait and switch jobs.

If it's too good to be true, it always is.

Nope... relatively low wage bait and switch advertisement is the norm....seen tons of ads offering great wages but then they don't really pay them because of all the fine print...why bother wasting time with these bait and switch jobs.

If it's too good to be true, it always is.
Dims are loaded with lazy dregs, that is the truth.

Yes, right-wingers are merely intellectually lazy and prove it by their having nothing but fallacy instead of any valid arguments every time it comes up.

Forum List

Back