NOT FAIR!!!

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard
#TrumpQAnon.

NBC News
'Not fair!': Man who put feet on Pelosi's desk has outburst at court hearing for Capitol riot
Doha Madani
Thu, March 4, 2021, 4:05 PM

The man who was seen putting his feet up on House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's desk during the Jan. 6 Capitol riot had an outburst in federal court Thursday over his continued detainment.
Richard Barnett, reportedly screamed at Judge Christopher R. Cooper during a virtual hearing where it was determined he would remain detained until at least his next hearing in May. He yelled at Cooper that it was “not fair” that he remained in jail as others were released, according to NBC Washington’s Scott MacFarlane.
“Everybody else who did things much worse are already home,” Barnett said. He later added, “I’ve been here for a month, they’re going to set it for another month, and everybody else is getting out.”

Joseph D. McBride, Barnett’s attorney, denied reported characterizations that his client’s outburst was directed at Cooper.
“Mr. Barnett’s frustration stems from the fact that he is incarcerated pre-trial, despite lacking any criminal history, being gainfully employed, respected in his community, and in a stable relationship for over 20 years,” McBride said in a statement to NBC News. “Normally, facts like these are more than enough for an individual to fight their case from the outside.”

After getting into Pelosi’s office, he said, “I wrote her a nasty note, put my feet up on her desk and scratched my balls.”

Being held for putting his feet on her desk is kinda dumb.

Most of the so called insurrection arrests will be lowered to trespassing. Don't know a law where you can't put your feet on someone's desk. Anyone hear about that law?? LOL

Most of the so called insurrection arrests will be lowered to trespassing. Don't know a law where you can't put your feet on someone's desk. Anyone hear about that law?? LOL

Meanwhile, they give keys to the city to those firebug tv thieves

#TrumpQAnon.

NBC News
'Not fair!': Man who put feet on Pelosi's desk has outburst at court hearing for Capitol riot
Doha Madani

The man who was seen putting his feet up on House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's desk during the Jan. 6 Capitol riot had an outburst in federal court Thursday over his continued detainment.
Richard Barnett, reportedly screamed at Judge Christopher R. Cooper during a virtual hearing where it was determined he would remain detained until at least his next hearing in May. He yelled at Cooper that it was “not fair” that he remained in jail as others were released, according to NBC Washington’s Scott MacFarlane.
“Everybody else who did things much worse are already home,” Barnett said. He later added, “I’ve been here for a month, they’re going to set it for another month, and everybody else is getting out.”

Joseph D. McBride, Barnett’s attorney, denied reported characterizations that his client’s outburst was directed at Cooper.
“Mr. Barnett’s frustration stems from the fact that he is incarcerated pre-trial, despite lacking any criminal history, being gainfully employed, respected in his community, and in a stable relationship for over 20 years,” McBride said in a statement to NBC News. “Normally, facts like these are more than enough for an individual to fight their case from the outside.”

After getting into Pelosi’s office, he said, “I wrote her a nasty note, put my feet up on her desk and scratched my balls.”
All of trump's MAGGOTs are nothing but a bunch of whining pussies. They take after their messiah.

:boo_hoo14:

Are you really this stupid? Nevermind, we already know the answer to that.

Not as stupid as you. Those arrested will face trespassing charges, not charges of insurrection. Tell me where its against any law to put your feet on someone's desk??

Ready, Go.

His own fault but it's trespassing at best and people are released on far worse issues

It's just political

That it is and the Dems want it going as long as they can keep it going.

Trespassing and broken windows. Wonder if they caught the folks who were there before Trump finished his speech?? Wanna take a bet that they didn't??

#TrumpQAnon.

NBC News
Doha Madani

All of trump's MAGGOTs are nothing but a bunch of whining pussies. They take after their messiah.

:boo_hoo14:
Then why do Progs move away from those great areas?

Putting feet on the desk of our GLORIOUS peoples ruler, her exalted highness - Nancy Pigshit - is the worst insirekshun in the histrionics of insirektang insirekshunists.

Never has any country faced such a despicable crime of insirektang insirekshunists as the selfie mob who defiled the sacred desk of the most holy and pure Nancy Pigshit.

We can never recover from these insirektang insirekshunists so long as even one white devil remains outside of the forced labor camps.

Dunno, I heard the Reich was planning mass executions for the insirektang insirekshunists of insirekshun.

Che Guevara Barbie was nearly MURDERED BY TED CRUZ because the selfie mob took lethal selfies a mere 6 blocks from where she coward eating Ben & Jerrys.

I don't think it's hyperbole to say that 9/11 and Pearl Harbor combined PALE when compared to the attack on DEMOCRACY that feet on Nancy Pigshit's desk represents...

Poor Bigo - Everybody's always pickin' on him and his 95,000 volt stun gun walking stick! :rolleyes-41:

CFFX2ABYIYAP6PAJSFFJ6MJODM.jpg

Even the Proud Boys were released. The communists were never going to take any of these cases to trial.

I know, right?

I mean a couple of people died during Pearl Harbor, but big deal.

The insirekshun of insirektang insirekshunists PUT THEIR FEET on the most high and exalted Nancy Pigshits desk.

How can democracy survive? How can LIFE in the universe survive? This is the greatest crime in the history of histrionics and ONLY the complete genocide of white devils can fix it! So says CNN, so says us all...

Dunno, I heard the Reich was planning mass executions for the insirektang insirekshunists of insirekshun.

Che Guevara Barbie was nearly MURDERED BY TED CRUZ because the selfie mob took lethal selfies a mere 6 blocks from where she coward eating Ben & Jerrys.

I don't think it's hyperbole to say that 9/11 and Pearl Harbor combined PALE when compared to the attack on DEMOCRACY that feet on Nancy Pigshit's desk represents...

Good one. LMAO

Forum List

Back