Not even out of the gate, Jeb Bush is already biting the dust.

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
Jeb Bush accepts resignation of chief technology officer Reuters

Republican Jeb Bush's campaign-in-waiting accepted the resignation on Tuesday of a recently hired chief technology officer after a series of insensitive comments were attributed to him.

A Bush spokeswoman, Kristy Campbell, said Bush's Right to Rise organization accepted the resignation of Ethan Czahor...

..."While Ethan has apologized for regrettable and insensitive comments, they do not reflect the views of Governor Bush or his organization and it is appropriate for him to step aside. We wish him the best," Campbell said in a statement.

Czahor, co-founder of Hipster.com, had deleted a variety of tweets on Monday, several of which had referred to women in a disparaging way, according to news reports.

-and-

New Jeb Bush Hire Called Women Sluts On Twitter

r-JEB-BUSH-large448.jpg

n-JEB-BUSH-large448.jpg

n-JEB-BUSH-1-large570.jpg

-and-

Jeb Bush Staffer Praised Martin Luther King Jr. For Not Wearing Pants Sagged To His Ankles

-----------------------------------------------------------------

When I read the bottom two links yesterday and the day before, I figured that this dude would resign. And resign he did.

:D

Republican Jeb Bush's campaign-in-waiting accepted the resignation on Tuesday of a recently hired chief technology officer after a series of insensitive comments were attributed to him.

A Bush spokeswoman, Kristy Campbell, said Bush's Right to Rise organization accepted the resignation of Ethan Czahor...

..."While Ethan has apologized for regrettable and insensitive comments, they do not reflect the views of Governor Bush or his organization and it is appropriate for him to step aside. We wish him the best," Campbell said in a statement.

Czahor, co-founder of Hipster.com, had deleted a variety of tweets on Monday, several of which had referred to women in a disparaging way, according to news reports.

-and-

r-JEB-BUSH-large448.jpg

n-JEB-BUSH-large448.jpg

-and-

Jeb Bush Staffer Praised Martin Luther King Jr. For Not Wearing Pants Sagged To His Ankles

When I read the bottom two links yesterday and the day before, I figured that this dude would resign. And resign he did.

Good. The last thing this country needs is another Bush in the office.

-and-

r-JEB-BUSH-large448.jpg

n-JEB-BUSH-large448.jpg

-and-

Good. The last thing the Republican Party needs is another RINO candidate for President.

Between this incident and Jeb Bush releasing a ton of emails without redacting the email addresses and the SSN's out of the text, one could almost get the impression that the man doesn't really want to run, anyway.

Mebbe he recognizes Bush-fatigue for what it is, for good or for bad.

Christie's bridge gate actually showed a lot of malice and he's still running second in the polls.

Paul has had a couple of staffers who are avowed racists and neo-confederates. And he's fourth.

I just don't see this crushing Bush.

Forum List

Back