Not Even CLOSE - Cain wooped ASS

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Romney was a distant 2nd. Perry looked like a clueless George W Bush!!!

I did like that Perry, Huntsman and it appears like Romney have Cain as a VP pick!

Cain whooped ass? i must have seen a different debate. I dont think he did bad. But I hardly think he whooped ass. In fact, i thought his response to that question about a Post Cain Presidency increasing more taxes was extremely poor.

Cain whooped ass? i must have seen a different debate. I dont think he did bad. But I hardly think he whooped ass. In fact, i thought his response to that question about a Post Cain Presidency increasing more taxes was extremely poor.

To me that is what I talk about when I say I don't like Cain. Sure he has catchy ideas but then what? what if he does not get what he wants?

Consumption tax. That means taxing the poor for what they eat. For the rich, that would be nothing, for the poor, it might mean the difference between a ham bone for their beans. It would hit the elderly. Course, Republicans don't really care about the poor or the elderly. So they tell us. I take them at their word.

Consumption tax. That means taxing the poor for what they eat. For the rich, that would be nothing, for the poor, it might mean the difference between a ham bone for their beans. It would hit the elderly. Course, Republicans don't really care about the poor or the elderly. So they tell us. I take them at their word.

Don't talk about what you don't know about! I have challenged you to actually read about the fair tax from my signature, but as a weak minded welfare troll you refuse to do so!

Don't talk about what you don't know about! I have challenged you to actually read about the fair tax from my signature, but as a weak minded welfare troll you refuse to do so!

What's ironic is that it would do exactly what he wants to do: Make the rich pay more.

See the more you consume, the more you pay. It's a great incentive to be frugal.

I didn't watch, but I assure you, Cain did not whoop ass.

He's a lunatic. Lunatics don't whoop ass. They may be amusing sometimes, but they don't generally win debates.

BS - there would be NO income tax

Oh wait.... they dont pay that either :eusa_whistle:

FAIR SHARE HUH?

What's ironic is that it would do exactly what he wants to do: Make the rich pay more.

See the more you consume, the more you pay. It's a great incentive to be frugal.

It would also make it so that EVERYBODY pays.... that includes drug dealers or anyone else who launders cash.

His 9-9-9 plan is brilliant. His using the Chilean Social Security system as the model for ours is BEYOND brilliant. Getting rid of the EPA and stating a new one from the ground up is EXACTLY what the country needs.

Wooping on MSNBC

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Dq1kHXqHo8]Herman Cain Takes On Entire MSNBC Roundtable After Debate - YouTube[/ame]

His 9-9-9 plan is brilliant. His using the Chilean Social Security system as the model for ours is BEYOND brilliant. Getting rid of the EPA and stating a new one from the ground up is EXACTLY what the country needs.

:lmao:

You're NOT fucking serious! :laugh2:

9-9-9. So obvious this goon has a background in retail.

I'm sorry, but the experiment at having a negro as president has failed. We don't need to do it again. We need to stick with presidential tradition of having a white in power of the most powerful office on earth.

Adding a National Sales tax is brilliant?

Dont get me wrong, Im all for getting our taxes below 10%. But when you have three separate taxes at 9%. We end up paying about 27%. And his answer why future Presidents simply couldnt raise all the rates was incredibly stupid.

Adding a National Sales tax is brilliant?

Dont get me wrong, Im all for getting our taxes below 10%. But when you have three separate taxes at 9%. We end up paying about 27%. And his answer why future Presidents simply couldnt raise all the rates was incredibly stupid.

I'll be honest... When Cain says 9-9-9 plan I think he came up with this idea while looking at a pizza coupon for his company. A large Pizza, Drink and bread sticks all for just 9.99
And yes, I always thought 27% taxes is kind of a lot.

Forum List

Back