Not Even CLOSE - Cain wooped ASS

I'll be honest... When Cain says 9-9-9 plan I think he came up with this idea while looking at a pizza coupon for his company. A large Pizza, Drink and bread sticks all for just 9.99
And yes, I always thought 27% taxes is kind of a lot.

I mean I like Cain. I just have a pretty difficult time with that policy. I want a flat tax or the fair tax. Something where all citizens are treated equally regardless of wealth. But if we do that, I want that Progressive Income tax repealed for all time.

I'm sorry, but the experiment at having a negro as president has failed. We don't need to do it again. We need to stick with presidential tradition of having a white in power of the most powerful office on earth.

Go slither back to stormfront you stupid fucking racist.

I'll be honest... When Cain says 9-9-9 plan I think he came up with this idea while looking at a pizza coupon for his company. A large Pizza, Drink and bread sticks all for just 9.99
And yes, I always thought 27% taxes is kind of a lot.

I mean I like Cain. I just have a pretty difficult time with that policy. I want a flat tax or the fair tax. Something where all citizens are treated equally regardless of wealth. But if we do that, I want that Progressive Income tax repealed for all time.

I agree.

What scares me about Cain of these changes can cause MORE uncertainty. The 9-9-9 plan when open to future additions of 1% here 1% there is actually very scary and even just the implementation of it is huge...

To be fair this is true of all the candidates, even Ron Paul.

Consumption tax. That means taxing the poor for what they eat. For the rich, that would be nothing, for the poor, it might mean the difference between a ham bone for their beans. It would hit the elderly. Course, Republicans don't really care about the poor or the elderly. So they tell us. I take them at their word.

Don't talk about what you don't know about! I have challenged you to actually read about the fair tax from my signature, but as a weak minded welfare troll you refuse to do so!

What's ironic is that it would do exactly what he wants to do: Make the rich pay more.

See the more you consume, the more you pay. It's a great incentive to be frugal.

as a percentage of income the more you make the less you 'consume'

I'm sorry, but the experiment at having a negro as president has failed. We don't need to do it again. We need to stick with presidential tradition of having a white in power of the most powerful office on earth.

You're a shill, right? A plant to make, what, Conservatives look bad? Silly really. No offense, but I'm use that ignore thingy

Consumption tax. That means taxing the poor for what they eat. For the rich, that would be nothing, for the poor, it might mean the difference between a ham bone for their beans. It would hit the elderly. Course, Republicans don't really care about the poor or the elderly. So they tell us. I take them at their word.

Don't talk about what you don't know about! I have challenged you to actually read about the fair tax from my signature, but as a weak minded welfare troll you refuse to do so!

What's ironic is that it would do exactly what he wants to do: Make the rich pay more.

See the more you consume, the more you pay. It's a great incentive to be frugal.[/QUOTE]

You're really not very smart. Read what you posted and then think about it (if you have such an ability, which I honestly doubt).

Naturally, not even an attempt to argue it. Just "You're stupid." Despite the fact that you can't provide an argument contrary.

Those who consume more (which are almost always the rich), will pay more. Frugal and industrious people will be blessed. Those who neglect those skills will get taxed.

Agree with him or not, the man doesn't hide...He tells it like he see's it, on everything from Islam, to SS, to whom he would consider as a running mate...

he's very refreshing..

You hate gays and you hate blacks. Who is it you don't hate? I forgot.

I like Cain but no way will he get the nom.

Agree with him or not the man isn't afraid to put his ideas out there.

I think the guy rocks.

Cain whooped ass? i must have seen a different debate. I dont think he did bad. But I hardly think he whooped ass. In fact, i thought his response to that question about a Post Cain Presidency increasing more taxes was extremely poor.

His 9-9-9 plan is brilliant. His using the Chilean Social Security system as the model for ours is BEYOND brilliant. Getting rid of the EPA and stating a new one from the ground up is EXACTLY what the country needs.

What do you think are the odds that he'd be able to accomplish any of those things?

I think the guy rocks.

I like him too, but there is something about him that comes across a bit less than genuine. Cant put my finger on it.

I feel the same exists with Perry and Romney. Cant figure it out but I feel none of those three are genuine.

Santorum acts a bit immature in these debates.

Paul? I gotta tell you...he is a bit over the top for me personally.....but HE is quite genuine and if he were the nomination, I would go for him.

Bachmann.....God bless her....she is a true American in my eyes...takes the crap slung at her and doesnt fight back...she just lets it go...good for her. Sadly, the media will make sure she doesnt get the nomination.

Gingrich? Now there is a man who is a wealth of knowledge, does not get into the childish mud slinging, has great confidnece, very sincere...and great experience. If I can get past his infidelity issues (and I can....)....He would be my first choice.

I think the guy rocks.

I like him too, but there is something about him that comes across a bit less than genuine. Cant put my finger on it.

I feel the same exists with Perry and Romney. Cant figure it out but I feel none of those three are genuine.

Santorum acts a bit immature in these debates.

Paul? I gotta tell you...he is a bit over the top for me personally.....but HE is quite genuine and if he were the nomination, I would go for him.

Bachmann.....God bless her....she is a true American in my eyes...takes the crap slung at her and doesnt fight back...she just lets it go...good for her. Sadly, the media will make sure she doesnt get the nomination.

Gingrich? Now there is a man who is a wealth of knowledge, does not get into the childish mud slinging, has great confidnece, very sincere...and great experience. If I can get past his infidelity issues (and I can....)....He would be my first choice.

I agree. Newt is the smartest guy in the room and he would be my first choice as well.

His personl life and baggage don't bother me one iota. To bad some let his personal life get int he way of a smart choice for POTUS.

Forum List

Back