Not buying this new investigation thing? Oh, I am hoping.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Each time the witch has skated, her poll numbers go up.

Let us just imagine. In a week or so, Comey comes out and repeats that they found nothing (you can count on them not finding anything), it will make her look great.

That is my theory. We will see.

Let us just imagine. In a week or so, Comey comes out and repeats that they found nothing (you can count on them not finding anything), it will make her look great.

Maybe. I doubt anybody will care about this enough in the first place.
Ahahahahahahahahaha! That is the only thing on the news and it will be for days!

Maybe. I doubt anybody will care about this enough in the first place.
Ahahahahahahahahaha! That is the only thing on the news and it will be for days!
Doubt it. Only talk radio and rightwing blogs will devote their lives to wildly blowing this out of proportion.

10 days isn't enough time to do an investigation, and declare her innocent. If there wasn't something startling in Wienie's phone, they would not have done this. This is the FBI finding something that if they cover it up will put them on the level of aiding and abetting in the co-mission of a crime. And Dems have no one else to blame, this time. No Russians, no conspiracy, no wiki, no leaky.
And, If she is elected, and found guilty, will Skippy Kaine will be running our country and deciding foreign policy? Oh dear God.

This isn't Trump's fault. This isn't the Republican's fault. This is sloppy Hillary's fault, and the cesspool she surrounds herself with. We wouldn't even know about this scandal du jour, if Clinton's bff's husband wasn't showing his pride and joy to a 15 year old child.
Our government has become depraved on every level. It is chronic corruption. They shame us.

Anyone stupid enough to vote for Hillary, is not going to change their minds at this point, no matter what happens.

A reporter asked if anyone about to vote would change their mind now that the FBI reopened the case and the woman they were talking to did change her mind. And went home to rethink her position. This isn't same old same old. If the FBI found evidence of perjury,< the least of which may have been discovered, they have no choice but to prosecute. Or it is THEIR ass.

Last edited:

I hate being right. Told you so.

the only thing is....

it was a day late and a dollar short and cost the Democrats the possibility of winning back the congress and senate

Well you stated it clearly but those big eyes of yours look a little unsure so you could have been guessing. Which you were. So you get half credit like the movie Back To The Future where they predicted the Cubs winning the World Series in 2015.

Well you stated it clearly but those big eyes of yours look a little unsure so you could have been guessing. Which you were. So you get half credit like the movie Back To The Future where they predicted the Cubs winning the World Series in 2015.
Fuck you. You blind stupid piece of moronic hypocritical shit.

Dumbest poster on this board. Not close and that is saying something when you are dumber than jilian and lakhota.

36 years of investigating the Clinton's the only thing the GOP found was a bj

No, you ignorant fuck. Lying under oath you piece of shit. I know you feel and it is clear that you and every scumbag loser like you think democrats ought to be able to break the law, lie and wipe their asses with the constitution.

What is more, is this pathetic world allows it to happen. What we have as a result are pieces of shit like you making statements and actually believing statements like you made.

Just go fucking burn in hell you pathetic blob.

No, you ignorant fuck. Lying under oath you piece of shit. I know you feel and it is clear that you and every scumbag loser like you think democrats ought to be able to break the law, lie and wipe their asses with the constitution.

What is more, is this pathetic world allows it to happen. What we have as a result are pieces of shit like you making statements and actually believing statements like you made.

Just go fucking burn in hell you pathetic blob.
Now I'm safe to murder more babies.

Don't forget hillary gets to pick the next supreme Court Justice. Im so happy!

Forum List

Back