Not Bad: Sarah Palin Has Earned An Estimated $12 Million Or More Since July 09.

Jan 17, 2010
Mississippi
Not bad at all is all I have to say and the figure is possibly a lot more. The dangerously erratic liberals were trying to bankrupt her through those bogus nuisance “ethics” lawsuits in Alaska that were dismissed for no evidence, so I hope now Sarah is laughing all the way to the bank. This woman has poven she has got what it takes to be President. Putting deals together and marketing herself has proven successful and that is what the US needs to be prosperous.

Sarah Palin Has Earned An Estimated $12 Million Since July - ABC News

Pundits can debate the political costs and benefits of Sarah Palin's decision to step down as Alaska governor, but the monetary advantages of leaving her $125,000-a-year public service post are beyond dispute.

Since leaving office at the end of July 2009, the 2008 Republican vice presidential nominee has brought in at least 100 times her old salary – a haul now estimated at more than $12 million -- through television and book deals and a heavy schedule of speaking appearances worth five and six figures.

That conservative estimate is based on publicly available records and news accounts. The actual number is probably much higher, but is hard to quantify because Palin does not publicize her earnings. She reputedly got a $7 million deal for her first book, with the bulk of that money due after her resignation as governor, and $250,000 per episode, according to the entertainment trade press, for each of eight episodes of a reality show about Alaska for the The Learning Channel. She has managed to keep a lid on reliable figures for her earnings from a multi-year contract with Fox News and a second book deal with HarperCollins.

A Palin aide responding to questions from ABC News said the governor "is now a private citizen. As a result, her fees and earnings are private."

Last edited:
"Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public."- h. l. mencken

We need Mencken back. I may not have always agreed with the guy, but I'll be damned if I didn't find myself agreeing with him often. :lol:

Not bad at all is all I have to say and the figure is possibly a lot more. The dangerously erratic liberals were trying to bankrupt her through those bogus nuisance “ethics” lawsuits in Alaska that were dismissed for no evidence, so I hope now Sarah is laughing all the way to the bank.

Pundits can debate the political costs and benefits of Sarah Palin's decision to step down as Alaska governor, but the monetary advantages of leaving her $125,000-a-year public service post are beyond dispute.

Since leaving office at the end of July 2009, the 2008 Republican vice presidential nominee has brought in at least 100 times her old salary – a haul now estimated at more than $12 million -- through television and book deals and a heavy schedule of speaking appearances worth five and six figures.

That conservative estimate is based on publicly available records and news accounts. The actual number is probably much higher, but is hard to quantify because Palin does not publicize her earnings. She reputedly got a $7 million deal for her first book, with the bulk of that money due after her resignation as governor, and $250,000 per episode, according to the entertainment trade press, for each of eight episodes of a reality show about Alaska for the The Learning Channel. She has managed to keep a lid on reliable figures for her earnings from a multi-year contract with Fox News and a second book deal with HarperCollins.

A Palin aide responding to questions from ABC News said the governor "is now a private citizen. As a result, her fees and earnings are private."

Well she did quit as governor because she couldn't afford all the legal battles being thrown at her over stuff in regards to her position. Now that she is banking millions maybe she will go back into public office :eusa_whistle:

EDIT: ROFL that didn't read how i inteded it but i'm leaving it. :)

Sarah Palin for the 2012 GOP Nomination. Run Sarah Run! :lol:

Palin/Bachmann for the 2012 GOP ticket. :eusa_whistle:

I wish I made 12 million ever.

you and me, both.

i wouldn't mind running one of those automatic turkey beheaders, either.

They automatically behead Turks?

Rough country.

Sandy: I want you to kill every gophers on the golf course!

Carl Spackler: Correct me if I'm wrong Sandy, but if I kill all the golfers, they're gonna lock me up and throw away the key...

Sandy: Not golfers, you great fool! Gophers! The *little* *brown*, *furry* *rodents* -!

Carl Spackler: We can do that; we don't even have to have a reason. All right, let's do the same thing, but with gophers -!

Not bad at all is all I have to say and the figure is possibly a lot more. The dangerously erratic liberals were trying to bankrupt her through those bogus nuisance “ethics” lawsuits in Alaska that were dismissed for no evidence, so I hope now Sarah is laughing all the way to the bank. This woman has poven she has got what it takes to be President. Putting deals together and marketing herself has proven successful and that is what the US needs to be prosperous.

:clap2:

you and me, both.

i wouldn't mind running one of those automatic turkey beheaders, either.

They automatically behead Turks?

Rough country.

Sandy: I want you to kill every gophers on the golf course!

Carl Spackler: Correct me if I'm wrong Sandy, but if I kill all the golfers, they're gonna lock me up and throw away the key...

Sandy: Not golfers, you great fool! Gophers! The *little* *brown*, *furry* *rodents* -!

Carl Spackler: We can do that; we don't even have to have a reason. All right, let's do the same thing, but with gophers -!

Now you did it, Caddyshack reference.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=171FURqSIQc]YouTube - Caddyshack[/ame]

The pet rock sold for $3.95 and estimates state Dahl sold over 5 million of his pet rocks in a six month period. Even more, each pet rock was purchased for a few pennies and Dahl estimated that the packaging and accompanying manual cost him under 30 cents per rock in bulk to produce. Therefore, assuming incidentals and delivery cost Dahl another 65 cents per rock, then Dahl was profiting 3 dollars per rock. With these totals Dahl earned over 15 million dollars during a six month period in 1975 which would be estimated at $56,166,419.02 today.

Pet Rock That Made Man A Multi-Millionaire In 6 Months Lives On | Pets Do

so i guess we can safely say that sarah palin is almost as intelligent and successful as a pet rock. in the short run, anyway, she'll probably fade sooner.

kudos, sarah.

The pet rock sold for $3.95 and estimates state Dahl sold over 5 million of his pet rocks in a six month period. Even more, each pet rock was purchased for a few pennies and Dahl estimated that the packaging and accompanying manual cost him under 30 cents per rock in bulk to produce. Therefore, assuming incidentals and delivery cost Dahl another 65 cents per rock, then Dahl was profiting 3 dollars per rock. With these totals Dahl earned over 15 million dollars during a six month period in 1975 which would be estimated at $56,166,419.02 today.

so i guess we can safely say that sarah palin is almost as intelligent and successful as a pet rock. in the short run, anyway, she'll probably fade sooner.

kudos, sarah.
I always miss out, my idea for a pet turd went nowhere.

rdean kept walking away.

kudos, sarah.
I always miss out, my idea for a pet turd went nowhere.

rdean kept walking away.

Mrs. Palin beat you out on that one. She sells moose turd jewelry in Alaska. You betcha she does!

she has not proven herself any more worthy to be president than Madonna.

Forum List

Back