Not all Military men are MEN

Joz

Mar 9, 2004
I have been corresponding with a young girl for about a month (through a wedding forum) who was to be married this past Sat, Dec 23. She was soooo excited! Her fiance 'B' was to come home the week before the wedding so 'A's been carrying the burden, not only of planning a wedding, but under the stress of her fiance being in Iraq.
'B' was reassigned on Dec 15, 8 days before his wedding. Dec 18 was the last time she talked with him. He wasn't going to make it home & the wedding had to be postponed. Needless to say, 'A' has been upset.

'A' received a phone call a few days later from a woman telling her that SHE was 'B's new girlfriend. 'B' wasn't even man enough to call 'A 'himself. What a dog.
And I'm trying to help 'A' cope.

Best now than a year into it.

Perhaps 'A' should re-eval her judgement of men she wants to marry too.
Couldn't agree with you more. It's easy to fall in love; much harder to keep a relationship healthy.

I don't think it's 'A' & her judgement. I think this young man has fallen prey to this "other woman"; alone, far from home..... And he will be sorry someday. His parents are equally in shock of the recent events. I'm sure they think their son is bereft of his senses. They love 'A' and are hurt as well.

has she actually talked to her fiancee about this phone call? Cause if she hasnt then maybe this new girl isnt really in the picture and just trying to cause problems between them. I suggest she actually talk to the guy. and if things arent working out, have her contact me;)

has she actually talked to her fiancee about this phone call? Cause if she hasnt then maybe this new girl isnt really in the picture and just trying to cause problems between them. I suggest she actually talk to the guy. and if things arent working out, have her contact me;)
He was kind enough to text message her telling her he wants nothing to do with her.

Give her time to heal. She asked me to pray for her that God will give her strength. I think she's a pretty decent young woman.

He was kind enough to text message her telling her he wants nothing to do with her.

Give her time to heal. She asked me to pray for her that God will give her strength. I think she's a pretty decent young woman.

thats incredibly rude.

thats incredibly rude.
To say the least.

I think this affair didn't just happen. It was over there & his fiancee & the wedding was over here and he thought he could handle it. But once this new relationship was consummated, his attitude towards his fiancee changed. 'A' just thought it was due to the new post. I don't have the heart to tell her that quite yet.

Forum List

Back