Not About Biden... Trump Is Confused

Trump thinks the Lone Ranger wears a face mack over his eyes.
What a moron to say such an idiotic thing.
That's our President!

Wearing it wrong? ā€˜Idiotā€™ Trump ignites mockery after bragging masks make him look like the ā€˜Lone Rangerā€™

"President Donald Trump on Wednesday told the Fox Business Network that he was ā€œall for masksā€ amid the coronavirus pandemic."
"He added that ā€œIā€™ve had a mask on and I sort of liked the way I looked.ā€
ā€œIt was a dark, black mask, and I thought it looked okay. It looked like the Lone Ranger,ā€ Trump remarked.

"The comment swiftly ignited mockery online, as people poked fun at Trump by noting that the Lone Rangerā€™s iconic mask would be of little use in preventing the spread of COVID-19."

CNN panel goes after the New Lone Ranger. LOL

Oooh CNN....the network only left loon dumbfucks depend on lol

Itā€™s looking like the libs on this board are getting desperate for any news saying Trump isnā€™t gonna win. :)
You mean like this from Real Clear Politics?
1593643088341.png

Little Trumpsters sure love accusing others of TDS.
Yet, they worship a leader of their country who is incapable of understanding or even caring what the daily intelligence reports mean for the country he is guiding, lies multiple times to them daily, has never claimed responsibility to the mistakes he has made, has a horrible record for hiring ā€œthe best peopleā€, has never made any effort to unite the country, who cannot stand to be criticized and has always been about Trump first, whatever second. And thatā€™s the short-list!
Only weak minded deranged people could willingly be sucked into the cult known as Trumpland. o_O

Yet, they worship a leader of their country who is incapable of understanding or even caring what the daily intelligence reports mean for the country he is guiding, lies multiple times to them daily, has never claimed responsibility to the mistakes he has made, has a horrible record for hiring ā€œthe best peopleā€, has never made any effort to unite the country, who cannot stand to be criticize and has always been about Trump first, whatever second. And thatā€™s the short-list!
Only weak minded deranged people could willingly be sucked into the cult known as Trumpland. o_O
Orange man bad

I never seen him wear a mask! He said he didn't want to give the press a photo. He carried it in his hand and it was dark blue.

Lord have mercy, the obsession about Trump is unbelievable.
Well, yeah. He's the dumbest piece of shit we've ever had as president.

He is the best president ever. And one of the smartest, too.

No one else managed to take down an entire anti-American media complex with double the funding to boot. Only the God-Emperor could do that.

That's our President!

Wearing it wrong? ā€˜Idiotā€™ Trump ignites mockery after bragging masks make him look like the ā€˜Lone Rangerā€™

"President Donald Trump on Wednesday told the Fox Business Network that he was ā€œall for masksā€ amid the coronavirus pandemic."
ā€œIt was a dark, black mask, and I thought it looked okay. It looked like the Lone Ranger,ā€ Trump remarked.

"The comment swiftly ignited mockery online, as people poked fun at Trump by noting that the Lone Rangerā€™s iconic mask would be of little use in preventing the spread of COVID-19."

Slow day? Combined with a slow wit? Bad combination, son.

That's our President!

This bag of shit ain't very bri... Err, I mean, what a stable genius!

Yet, they worship a leader of their country who is incapable of understanding or even caring what the daily intelligence reports mean for the country he is guiding, lies multiple times to them daily, has never claimed responsibility to the mistakes he has made, has a horrible record for hiring ā€œthe best peopleā€, has never made any effort to unite the country, who cannot stand to be criticized and has always been about Trump first, whatever second. And thatā€™s the short-list!

But, he looks like the Lone Ranger!

The moron Trump apparently wore the wrong mask!

1593692577725.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:

Forum List

Back