Not a Tyrant

CRandy

Rookie
Jul 6, 2016
I'll be honest. I was very disappointed by the election results. I didn't want Hillary Clinton to win the Democrat nomination and I didn't want Donald Trump to win the Republican nomination. I wanted two different people to run for President.

But I can tell you about three people who were originally against Trump but now want him to win. Those three people are: myself, my cousin and a friend of mine. When Trump said that he can bring prayer back to schools, I became his supporter. My cousin once called Trump 'The Devil' but after he took the time to re-examine things, he changed his mind.

I also like how that Trump says that he'll help our vets if he wins. Our veterans fought and were prepared to die to maintain our freedom. Out of all of the people in the USA, our veterans deserve to be helped the most. They certainly deserve to be helped more than I do.

Yes, Trump has his shortcomings. Two of which are his temper and that he loves to shoot his mouth off. He has his shortcomings but he isn't a tyrant like many people claim. My dad had a temper and he loved to shoot his mouth off but he certainly wasn't a tyrant. I'm getting sick of people comparing Trump to Adolf Hitler. Trump is not another Hitler and people damn well know it,

Trump also has some other shortcomings but Hillary also has a bunch of shortcomings. Let's forget about the charges she has been facing for a minute. Even if she had never faced charges, she still has her shortcomings. Two of which are that she is racist and she is a bully. Hillary admires Margaret Sanger enormously even though Sanger said that black people should be exterminated. That is racist. Many years ago, Hillary referred to some innocent mentally challenged children as 'F****** Retards'. She bullied sweet, innocent children. Children who were mentally challenged.

Both candidates have big flaws. If Hillary wins, she will not be a better President than Trump. I'm not saying that Trump would be a better President than Hillary but he sure wouldn't be worse. Before anymore people praise Hillary and trash Trump, they should re-examine Hillary. They will find out that she has shortcomings just like Trump

I'll be honest. I was very disappointed by the election results. I didn't want Hillary Clinton to win the Democrat nomination and I didn't want Donald Trump to win the Republican nomination. I wanted two different people to run for President.

But I can tell you about three people who were originally against Trump but now want him to win. Those three people are: myself, my cousin and a friend of mine. When Trump said that he can bring prayer back to schools, I became his supporter. My cousin once called Trump 'The Devil' but after he took the time to re-examine things, he changed his mind.

I also like how that Trump says that he'll help our vets if he wins. Our veterans fought and were prepared to die to maintain our freedom. Out of all of the people in the USA, our veterans deserve to be helped the most. They certainly deserve to be helped more than I do.

Yes, Trump has his shortcomings. Two of which are his temper and that he loves to shoot his mouth off. He has his shortcomings but he isn't a tyrant like many people claim. My dad had a temper and he loved to shoot his mouth off but he certainly wasn't a tyrant. I'm getting sick of people comparing Trump to Adolf Hitler. Trump is not another Hitler and people damn well know it,

Trump also has some other shortcomings but Hillary also has a bunch of shortcomings. Let's forget about the charges she has been facing for a minute. Even if she had never faced charges, she still has her shortcomings. Two of which are that she is racist and she is a bully. Hillary admires Margaret Sanger enormously even though Sanger said that black people should be exterminated. That is racist. Many years ago, Hillary referred to some innocent mentally challenged children as 'F****** Retards'. She bullied sweet, innocent children. Children who were mentally challenged.

Both candidates have big flaws. If Hillary wins, she will not be a better President than Trump. I'm not saying that Trump would be a better President than Hillary but he sure wouldn't be worse. Before anymore people praise Hillary and trash Trump, they should re-examine Hillary. They will find out that she has shortcomings just like Trump

The runners up, Lyin' Ted and Bernie Sanders, were far worse candidates.

Trump has zero interest in bringing prayer back to school. He's never been the slightest bit religious. Married 3 times, supports transgenders using whatever bathrooms they want, and has a history of supporting gay marriage. You're delusional if you believe he's going to pursue that.

Trump has been condemned by Gold Star families and mocked POW's. Veterans have never concerned him, and they're unlikely to start now.

If you were brown, you'd be a WHOOOOLE lot more concerned about the possibility of him being a tyrant.

Sanger never said that. If she did, I'm sure you can link to a reliable source. :rolleyes:

Trump celebrates his shortcomings. His shortcomings are the favorite part of his most ardent supporters.

Bravo

Forum List

Back